Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 9:44:17 PM EDT
...your right to keep and bear arms if in doing so it would guarantee a permanent end to all hostilities in the middle east?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this a trick question??

Naw, I dont think so, never would give up my fundamental rights
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...your right to keep and bear arms if in doing so it would guarantee a permanent end to all hostilities in the middle east?
View Quote

Hmmm...that's as tough as asking "would you give up your balls if you could be invisible?"
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
No [shock][whacko] HOW WOULD PEACH IN THE MIDDLE EAST PROTECT ME HERE.?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
hmm.  let me think..

how many ways can  I say no..

the only way the violence will end is when one of the two groups no longer exist...

and if the winning party are the palestinians... then we are next ..  so even then it will not end.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quit picking on ETH!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought about it some more...STILL NO
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
NO, NEVER, NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!  How would ending violence over there protect me and my family over here?  This is not a very intelligent question.  Thats like asking would you sacrifice your firstborn to Moloch to ensure peace in the middle east.  You nuts???
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:15:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I would sacrifice the following:

Rosie O'Donells Private Security Service
Hillary Clintons Political Career
Michael Jacksons Enourmous Wealth
Jesse Jacksons Right To Exist
Barbara Streisands Plot To Rule The Earth
People Who Care About Somalias Welfare
People Still Alive On Death Row
France's Independence From German Rule
Adrea Dworkins Right To Be Seen In Public
Dr. Lauras Right To Speak Without A Laugh Track

If any one of these provides gurantees of Second Amendment freedoms to even just "one child" it will all be worth it...

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#10]
No way, they're responsible for making their own damn peace themselves.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Friggin' brats.  Both sides.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#12]
i say we Nuke em all, the whole region, jews and rags alike. turn the whole friggin region into sattelite parking for Disney's Afghanistan-Land. the nukes will turn all that sand into a glorious glass surface ready to be lined for parking spaces. if they are all dead theres no one to fight. and no one to start a world war over a 3000yr old pissing contest. think about, after a long day at the park wating to ride "moslem mountain" and "shi'ite falls" you could ride little the tram back to your car "now stopping at west bank seven...west bank seven"
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:45:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Fook the middle east. Let them work out their own peace, or war for that matter. Leave American boys (and American money, but that's too much to ask, I suppose) out of it.

As FirearmTom1 said, how would peace there protect me here?

Or, in a similar vein to SteyrAUG, we could send RosieO's armed security detail over as peacekeepers. I'm all for that. Let the simpering liberals put [b]their[/b] (not [b]my[/b]) money where their mouth is.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:59:11 AM EDT
[#14]
No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no, did I say no? NO!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:19:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Absolutely NOT! What does peace in the Middle East have to do with crackheads robbing 7/11's?
Nothing changes here.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like, no I enjoy the violence there, it is fun to read about in the paper every morning.
View Quote

Exactly. So NO!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Post from 1GUNRUNNER -
Quit picking on ETH!
View Quote

Yeah, like he said, quit picking on me! [:D]

As a self-admitted apologist for [u]both[/u] Christianity and Israel, I can assure you that my views are quite consistent, and always will be:

[size=4]There will NEVER be peace in the Middle East, until Messiah, Moshiach, Jesus, or however you wish to call Him, returns.[/size=4]

So, I think we need to hang onto our RKBA, until we hear from Him.

If I hear anything, I'll be certain to let you know!

Eric The(NoteISaid'Returns'!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:50:41 AM EDT
[#19]
But...

The middle east is not the only place there is violence going on .. or for that matter it is not the only place violence will ever happen ...

SO..

NO!

Ted...
(edited because I can't remember all the ways to spell their/there/they'r/thair etc...)
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quite frankly, NO.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can assure you that my views are quite consistent, and always will be:

[size=3]There will NEVER be peace in the Middle East, until Messiah, Moshiach, Jesus, or however you wish to call Him, returns.[/size=3]
Eric The(NoteISaid'Returns'!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I’ll expand further on this.  Man has been warring against his neighbor to subdue, enslave, steal, plunder, whatever, since we were able to sharpen sticks. It is a part of our makeup, and I don’t see any possibility of a utopian society in the next 50 generations, if ever.

So you might as well wait for Jesus to come, or for global annihilation, as to wish for “peace in our time.” Unilateral disarmament by any individual, party or nation in this day and age is just a quick step to surrender and loss of freedom.

Silly question, Imbroglio [;)]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#22]
NO to giving up my right! As for the middle east. I kinda like the killing that goes on over there. If it stopped the world wouldn't be the same. Killing is the only news we here of from that shit hole. So if it stopped they would fail to exist in the world.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#23]
No,Nope,Never,Notta....Good Luck!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#24]
What brought up this Faustian question, Imbroglio, and how do you answer it yourself?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Ya know I thought about it even more...STILL NO.

[STICK]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top