Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2002 12:06:41 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27355[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Message is too large! (9365 Chars/Max 3500)

guess you gotta read it thru the link... i tried to post just to long ... could always break it down,but im just to lazy....[beer]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Major Pine should have posed as an "art student"!  [:P]

This is an OLD story!  Sometimes they get caught!

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
DaMan, DaMan...

Yes the ARMY was right to take away his TOP SECRET clearance.

However, None of what is in the article would suggest that he is either a spy, or has betrayed the United States, in any.

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
However, None of what is in the article would suggest that he is either a spy, or has betrayed the United States, in any.
View Quote

I'm glad to see he wasn't given the opportunity! [:P]

I've seen this many times before!  It's an old trick! They use "dual citizenship" or "law of return"....get US military experience and report all classified info they gain back to their "homeland"!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've seen this many times before!  It's an old trick! They use "dual citizenship" or "law of return"....get US military experience and report all classified info they gain back to their "homeland"!

DaMan  
View Quote

So you've seen this many times before, huh?
Like when fr'instance?

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#6]
ive seen it in the Corps. i know of 2 israelis that went UA and fled to israel, a south american whose nation of orgin i dont recall enlisted on a resident alien card and then bailed after comm school. dont forget that Farrah Adid's son was a Marine and went UA to take over his fathers empire
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#7]
How in the hell does a "dual citizen" get a security clearance in the first place. This is a stated mixed allegiance, and frankly strikes me as being justifiably too risky to allow.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Another thread on the same topic:

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=111477[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top