Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 7:34:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Well all the guns in the world come from the USA. Didnt you know that?! I bet it was one of those .50 calibre sniper cannons at that!
What we should be doing though is SHIPPING people like this lady over to Afghanistan. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/wews/20020422/lo/1170676_1.html[/url]
"Anybody could be mailing anything," said Traci Ball, a postal customer. "That's probably how they get guns out of the country over to Afghanistan (news - web sites). It's so easy to ship stuff."
View Quote
What a stupid bitch.[puke]
View Quote

First off anybody stupid enough to ship a LOADED weapon ought to be pistol whipped. Second that is a stupid bitch. Like Afghanistan gets thier weapons from America. Thats laughable HAHAHAHHAHAHA [whacko]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
does this dumb bizz-natch actually believe that at 3:45PM local time the "big brown truck" pulls up to a cave where the energetic lad wearing shorts and a hip pack says "package for Mr. Shaheed, sign here sir"
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
somebody needs to tell her that they ain't coming over here to buy a semi-auto AK for $400+ when they can buy a [i]full auto[/i] version in pakistan, afghanistan, india, you-name-it, for less than $100.  [rolleyes]

yeah, the terrorists are getting the guns from us!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:11:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/wews/20020422/lo/1170676_1.html[/url]
"Anybody could be mailing anything," said Traci Ball, a postal customer. "That's probably how they get guns out of the country over to Afghanistan (news - web sites). It's so easy to ship stuff."
View Quote
What a stupid bitch.[puke]
View Quote

A stupid bitch that should've remained anonymous.  If I ever meet a Traci Ball I will tell her she's a dumb bitch.  Assuming it's the same dumb broad.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#7]
AK's are $15 in SA.  In Afganistan they were about $5 before the war now you can pick them up almost anywhere for free.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Like Afghanistan gets thier weapons from America. Thats laughable HAHAHAHHAHAHA [whacko]
View Quote

Actually, the last SADW had info linking US to supplying AK74s to various factions in Afghanistan.  Not necessarily to the bad guys of course.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:04:34 AM EDT
[#9]
TopCrest, what the Feds' do is NOT ship guns to the middle east through the postal service.

This woman (and the reporter) have bought HCI, VPC, ect. line and believe it like gospel.
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 3:55:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Guns are evil you know...just like the HAL9000 computer was in 2001 - Space Oddesy....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top