Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 7:33:17 AM EDT
Another "When liberals attack" incident ? (Just caught part of story on Foxsnews Radio)
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Another "When liberals attack" incident ? (Just caught part of story on Foxsnews Radio)

Another Calgunner extremely vague post.. It must be an epedemic
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Illegal or recent immigrant ??
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:43:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Bama.. Life can a does turn on a dime..My prayers go out to the Officers family...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Not again...

http://www.10news.com/news/25547753/detail.html

Here's the local link.  I've sent some emails to get some more info.    
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:51:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Fucking low life criminal scum out on probation (parolee?) that was shooting at officers. Unfortunately I foresee this becoming more commonplace as the monetary problems in California get worse, and the politicians start cutting funds to police/jail system in order to "justify" tax increases instead of cutting spending on other bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fucking low life criminal scum out on parole that was shooting at officers. Unfortunately I foresee this becoming more commonplace as the monetary problems in California get worse, and the politicians start cutting funds to police/jail system in order to "justify" tax increases instead of cutting spending on other bullshit.

What type of "Lowlife criminal scum" ??
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking low life criminal scum out on parole that was shooting at officers. Unfortunately I foresee this becoming more commonplace as the monetary problems in California get worse, and the politicians start cutting funds to police/jail system in order to "justify" tax increases instead of cutting spending on other bullshit.

Probably an Obama voter
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The type that shoot LEOs!!!  Where are you trying to go with this?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Post. A. Fucking. Link.

ETA: Saw 'Bama posted one. That's fucking horrible. RIP, LEO

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have an Illegal Immigrant /Drug cartlel violece thing going on on teh border ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Illegal or recent immigrant ??

why just one or the other??

eta the

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably an Obama voter

Racebait much?

Edited to add I meant Calgunner
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably an Obama voter

Racebait much?

Quick to defend lowlife criminal scum much ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#17]
No, you injected race into the topic, suggesting the other poster implied it.

Scum is scum.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have an Illegal Immigrant /Drug cartlel violece thing going on on teh border ?

So you think it's the Russian mob then?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Scum is scum.

I injected Liberal too , it that what alerted you to our disgust with various forms of lowlife scum ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:08:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Very sad! My prayers go out to the officers family...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Very sad! My prayers go out to the officers family...

+1  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#22]
SDPD K-9 Field Training Officer was killed by a head shot. Press conference at 10AM.

FTO had a trainee with him.  2 USMs, 3 SDPD Officers, 2 Probation Officers from the Gang Unit.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#23]
BTT

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#24]
RIP to the cop.

I wonder if the usual shit-stain community organizers will appear to suggest the cops shouldn't have shot this fine upstanding person.

I hope the whole room full of scum is prosecuted and given a death sentence that is rapidly carried out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Gang unit ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:39:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Never go into an apartment looking for a scum bag without one of those bullet proof raid shields. Its too easy to shoot through those walls, door etc. A head shot is not good he definitely exposed himself too much thinking the guy didn't have a gun in such a confined area...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Gang unit ?

Yes, parolees are often gang members, black, white, asian or Mexican. Killers are everywhere; not all are caught.

This sucks, my heart goes out to the family. I'm in San Diego.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Does the idea that liberals are taking up arms and going on murder sprees in a conspiracy move really make sense to you? I see that occasion here and out of the birther, truther and other bullshit conspiracy theories this one is the most pathetic.

Wouldn't be so bad if people weren't dying at the hands of crazy people.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Does the idea that liberals are taking up arms and going on murder sprees in a conspiracy move really make sense to you? I see that occasion here and out of the birther, truther and other bullshit conspiracy theories this one is the most pathetic.

Liberals have been more active with Shootings over last 14 months or so and we all know about the issues with Drug Cartels & Kidnappings & shootings & beheadings flowing over our border ...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scum is scum.

I injected Liberal too , it that what alerted you to our disgust with various forms of lowlife scum ?

I am guessing it was your inability to rack up the courage to plainly call it as you supposedly see it. Then again most people while engaging in racial or racist discussion rarely have the balls to speak plainly.

Racist would be at least a but more tolerable if they weren't such cowards.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Gang unit ?

2 US Marshals had a warrant at the address for ADW Suspect.  The Probation Gang Unit Officers had a Juvie Gang Member there.  They called the PD when they got there (Horrible ghetto neighborhood) for assistance.  That whole area is a gang stronghold.  I worked it for years.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberals have been more active with Shootings over last 14 months or so and we all know about the issues with Drug Cartels & Kidnappings & shootings & beheadings flowing over our border ...

Liberals have been more active with shootings? What does that even mean?  

Regardless none of this matters, a man was killed today in the line of duty and that is what matters not conspiracy theories or racebaiting or liberals. We lost a public servant today who was doing his job. So I'll just say discussion of these other issues is not appropriate. But please feel free to continue your pointless accusations and insinuation or is it pointless insinuations of accusations that you are doing. Either way the man lost his life.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless none of this matters, a man was killed today in the line of duty and that is what matters not conspiracy theories or racebaiting or liberals. We lost a public servant today who was doing his job. So I'll just say discussion of these other issues is not appropriate. But please feel free to continue your pointless accusations and insinuation or is it pointless insinuations of accusations that you are doing. Either way the man lost his life.

The Recent spat of Shootings by folks like The Enviornmental nut (Asian Guy at a TV HQ ) AND THE 2 LOOPY LEFTIST WOMMENZ WHO WENT BERSERK (Shooting sprees ) Back east some monts ago
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#35]
RIP Officer Wilson

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#36]

A true hero in my book.

Thank you for watching over us and thanks for serving our great country. Rip, brother.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#37]
RIP officer Wilson.
Prayers to his family and co-workers.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#40]
I give the by-play in this thread 2 out of 3 WTFs.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I give the by-play in this thread 2 out of 3 WTFs.

So quick to seek validation for their pet viewpoints and totally ignoring the real cost here.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#42]
UPDATE:  Here is the link to the radio calls.  You have to scroll to the
bottom of the page and download the audio file to your computer.  I
suggest that you download and listen as it develops into a shots fired
situation fast. Responding units, air support, radio traffic from the
K-9 Officer trapped in the bedroom.  Very sobering.  

http://www.sandiegopublicsafety.com/2010/OCT10.html

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#43]
IBTAKC

In before it was an AK-47 ASSAULT rifle crowd
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

So now site staff has stepped up to the plate to post the links required to understand your threads?

I have to respect that. You're sharper than I thought.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize you are arguing with pure stupid right?  He race baits a lot as well, but will soon preface it with - he has mixed kids or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

IBTAKC

It's a long audio recording. Damn, that scumbag.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTAKC

It is detailed but the 11-99 (Officer needs assistance) Shots Fired call goes out fairly early in the audio.  The K-9 Officer and his dog trapped in a room was interesting as well.  They got a whole lot of manpower there in a short time.  The Code-12 call is an emergency SWAT response that is initiated by the Officer at the scene.  PRT Units are Primary Response Teams, and ASTREA (Sheriff Helicopter) and ABLE (SDPD Air Unit) are covering from the sky.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IBTAKC

It is detailed but the 11-99 (Officer needs assistance) Shots Fired call goes out fairly early in the audio.  The K-9 Officer and his dog trapped in a room was interesting as well.  They got a whole lot of manpower there in a short time.  The Code-12 call is an emergency SWAT response that is initiated by the Officer at the scene.  PRT Units are Primary Response Teams, and ASTREA (Sheriff Helicopter) and ABLE (SDPD Air Unit) are covering from the sky.  

You can tell the helo pilot has "God's view" of the scene. Different kind of job.

The f*ckface was an asian male, 5'11", named Holim Lee. I was able to find the female that died on myspace. I've been on leave this week and while driving around yesterday I seemed to take notice of  SDPD units a little more than I normally do, I was looking at these officers wondering what thoughts were on their mind having lost one of their own.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTAKC

You can tell the helo pilot has "God's view" of the scene. Different kind of job.

The f*ckface was an asian male, 5'11", named Holim Lee. I was able to find the female that died on myspace. I've been on leave this week and while driving around yesterday I seemed to take notice of  SDPD units a little more than I normally do, I was looking at these officers wondering what thoughts were on their mind having lost one of their own.

Gangbangers are not Americans (Anymore)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top