Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2002 8:47:31 PM EDT
I just wanted to rant for a few about my little brother. Even though he has only fired a Ruger 10/22 about 8-10 times and an AR once for about 5 rounds, a Marlin 30-30 2 or 3 times and an old 1937 Mosin Nagant 2 times ALL of which has been within the last few months, he keeps talking trash that he will outshoot me and friend and fellow ar15.comer Deadeye47. He started off by saying he will bet us that he will shoot against us him with the Nagant with iron sights and us with scoped AR's at 100m 10 rds and he will out score us. Then he said the same thing about 200m. Then he says he will put at least 1 out of the first 5 rounds fired at 200m into at most a 5 1/2 inch bullseye while he is standing unsuported with no scope. But every time I offer to go to the range he "cant go right now" or he starts to change the terms of the bet.  In you alls opinion who have shot more than a few rounds do you think it is very likey that a new shooter can out shoot a better than average shooter with nearly 20 years of shooting including military, we are speaking of the 100m and 200m distances him with the Nagant and no scope and myself with Colt AR15 20" with a scope? If any of you are bored and know how could you make a simple poll thing on here to see who people would bet on Trojanfan or Shiite Talking brother? Well I feel better now. Im sure I could have waited a few minutes till my wife gets here and rant to her but I dont thik she would have really been up for it since I kept her up till 3AM lastnight debating the shiite talking brother and such. I am going to take the wife shooting again soon and get her to where she will put him to shame and shut him up once and for all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Sir, I suggest a duel.

Pace off 50yds. each with the afore mentioned weaponry, then turn and fire. This should establish the better shot without question in a matter of moments. It will however make it impossible to determine the better shooter at 200yds.

Otherwise, he is your little bro. Slap him around for a little while, then drag him to the range and settle this matter.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Just go out and spank him on the range.

Then tell him if he's done being a smart ass, you'd be more than happy to teach him some basic marksmanship.

Of course if he spanks you, well... we don't want to hear about that. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#3]
lol
I will get him out there one of these days and I will make a digital video of him bowing to the AR and siging its praises.
The last time we went shooting my 13 year old son out shot him with my Sig 229 .40 and with his own Ruger 10/22 and with the AR and he still tries to talk crap.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I just might have some T-shirts made up that say something like "My AR15 and I kicked Nagant Boys Ass at the range" that would really piss him off as I hand them out to people who outshoot him!!! LOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Just slap him around a little and tell him to shut up. Treat him like the punching bag that all little brothers are [:D]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the same problem with my cousin. He thinks trap shooting is a joke becuase he has shot sporting clays and skeet once each. We have a bet on what he will shoot his first time at trap but he never wants to come up and go trap shooting.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just slap him around a little and tell him to shut up. Treat him like the punching bag that all little brothers are [:D]
View Quote

Glad to see someone else truely understands the situation.

[beer]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Violation of the domestic violence law. You will forever never be able to own guns legally again.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I think you should make him convert to talking Sunni.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Talk the talk, then walk the walk.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Thrash him out on the range, then bitch slap him in public.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top