Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2002 8:55:27 PM EDT
Is it comming up I missed the last one and have been pissed off ever since my buddy said it was comming up in a few weeks but he wasn't sure when.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is it comming up I missed the last one and have been pissed off ever since my buddy said it was comming up in a few weeks but he wasn't sure when.
View Quote

[url]http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/gunsched.htm[/url]

One in Del Mar the 27 and 28 of this month.  Be sure to print out the coupon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you go first thing on the first morning, you can still make it out to SECRET III! Should take, what, four hours from Del Mar to the venue. Load up on lots of ammo at the show. [:)]
Edited to add link for SECRET III: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=105320[/url]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the info and site, did you go too the show last time? I am looking for a inexpensive SKS rifle for around $200 will I be able too find one at this show?
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I can hardly wait.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]
You would be better off waiting a week after the Del Mar show and go to the one in Costa Mesa.  It has been growing substantially the past year and will likely be at least twice as big as Del Mar.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I can hardly wait for that too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
thanks for the info and site, did you go too the show last time? I am looking for a inexpensive SKS rifle for around $200 will I be able too find one at this show?
View Quote

Can't help you there.  First gun show I went to was the one in Anaheim a little over a month ago.  Plus its a little bit of a drive where I live so I wouldn't be going to that one.  Might go to the one in Costa Mesa though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#9]
When i was in the Marines from 97-01 i used to go to the Delmar Gunshow all the time,its a pretty nice show,then again i only been to it and the ones in Fresno and Visalia and they are small,so i really dont have much to compare it with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A California gun show?? What is that like,
View Quote

Precision rifles, "Tactical" Shotguns, Tables full of M1A's in every possible configuration, Lots of M1 Garands and M1 Carbines, .50BMG's, Glock & HK handguns, & lots of ammo.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You would be better off waiting a week after the Del Mar show and go to the one in Costa Mesa.
View Quote

It also has free parking, less gang bangers & speed freaks (sorry San Diego county guys).
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#12]
speed freaks, gang bangers???? I didn't see any of that well I did drive my camaro there so I could fall under the first.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Be sure to stop buy and say hi to the following people..

the beanie baby lady.
the beef jerky guy.
the tool guy.

Hurry up and visit the Kettle corn area or Imbroglio will get it all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#14]
IMO, the Costa Mesa show is much better than the Del Mar show. Costa Mesa has free parking and Del Mar's show is 7 bucks for parking in the bonnies. Costa Mesa has a lot more tables with a wider, diverse selection of products. And it's a hell of a lot closer for me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Dont go. I've been going on and off for years and the last one was the worst gun show i have ever been to. There were maybe three tables with anything interesting. A couple guys had AR uppers and i saw a Cali-legal single shot AR. That was interesting. But any table with something affordable was packed. It was like 20 people deep to check out a glock. And i get my ammo from the ammoman, so i didnt need any of that. And they raised the price to like $9 + parking.
Unless you really need ammo now, cleaning supplies, or a 50BMG i would probably skip it. Or maybe you are into beanie babies, Nazis, or kettle corn. lol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#16]
do they have good deals on wolf 223? how about reloading supplies and any good SKS rifles?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top