Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2002 4:21:56 PM EDT
[url]http://www.blackmangame.com/text/rules.htm[/url]

Saw this on the national news tonight. Anyone want to create the "Life as a white man" game? We can have "college app rejected because of affirmitive action" and "mugged at the parking ramp" cards. The goal will be to get yourself into a position where you can opress the minorities.

Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The only thing I can say about this topic is
[flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Really my only complaint is that this was seen as news worthy. What can you expect from peter jennings? They even had the part where they showed the white family playing the game and making all of the appropriate gee whiz comments.

Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess military fits me then , hmmm also redneck ; at least my friends here think I am .
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
First of all Al,  Why were you watching ABC??

Second of all...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Now aren't you guys sorry you banned McUZI?

Just think how much fun this thread "could" have been...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:54:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Uh, do you get a bonus for receiving reparations?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:06:58 AM EDT
[#7]
My favorite parts:

RULES OF THE GAME

Welcome to Life As A BlackMan the Game. You are an 18-year-old Black male entering society. You must travail the treacherous Districts of GlamourWood (The Entertainment Industry), Black University, Military, Ghetto, Corporate America, and PRISON as a BLACKMAN and reach FREEDOM first!

AND

One player must be the Government. The Government pays all salaries, handles all automobile and legal transactions, and reads the cards for Prison.

Damn the government. This is just so unfair that I keep going to prison JUST FOR BEING BLACK!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First of all Al,  Why were you watching ABC??

Second of all...[rolleyes]
View Quote

Flipping through my four channels. Damn those rabbit ears work well.

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 4:06:48 AM EDT
[#9]
My favorite part
“Roll the 4-sided die and move your game pawn the number of spaces forward indicated on the top of the 4-sided die”

Guess they don’t want anyone to get anywhere; a four-sided die doesn’t have a top number, it is a pyramid and it always lands point up on a flat surface.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your kidding right?

Never be sorry he was banned!

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just think how much fun this thread "could" have been...[:D]
View Quote

You so bad...[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Chair.gif[/img]

and so right!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My favorite part
“Roll the 4-sided die and move your game pawn the number of spaces forward indicated on the top of the 4-sided die”

Guess they don’t want anyone to get anywhere; a four-sided die doesn’t have a top number, it is a pyramid and it always lands point up on a flat surface.
View Quote

Well, on a 4 sider, you put the numbers along the edges, so you read the same number at the bottom of the die.  I've seen 2, 4, 6, 10, 12, 20, 30 and 100 sided dice....  :)

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My favorite part

View Quote

Well, on a 4 sider, you put the numbers along the edges, so you read the same number at the bottom of the die.  I've seen 2, 4, 6, 10, 12, 20, 30 and 100 sided dice....  :)

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I can't decide which is more asinine- the game or ABC for reporting it.  

All I'll say is "Fuck Political Correctness."
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#15]
You need to stop watching ABC anyway- how about Fox News?  If you don't get FOX, just stay away from ABC, Dan Rather, and Rosie O'Donut- that should prevent 75% of these problems in the future.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My favorite part

View Quote

[img]http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/figs/dice.jpg[/img]

the bottom 1 is a 4 sided die. In this picture, 4 is the top number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top