Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 6:44:26 PM EDT
Been wanting one of these for almost a year.
Finally found one last week.

[IMG]http://imagehosting.bidbay.com/image.php3?imgID=1106186[/IMG]
 [IMG]http://imagehosting.bidbay.com/image.php3?imgID=1106187[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Puuuurdy...........Im talking about the chick in the nudie rag[;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Those things look so sweet I want to crap my pants!

Did you get a good deal?

If I ever get enough $$, that thing will be near the top of my wish list. Of course, by then maybe the AW ban will be expired... So much wishful thinking...
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the new couch and the shoes.

But seriously, do you know anything about that evil rifle that appears in both of those pictures? Whatever round that fires must be absolutely devastating and far more powerful than any other calibre out there. You probably hadn't noticed it, you kind of have to stare at the picture for a second or two before it becomes obvious.

If you find it anywhere at your house, I recommend you verify that it fires only normal 223 ammo a few hundred times, and repeat that at least twice a month just to be certain.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like that mag says HIGH TIMES, not a nudie mag [):)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like that mag says HIGH TIMES, not a nudie mag [):)]
View Quote

Last month's issue, in fact.  Had one of the best covers in recent memory.  Oh yeah, nice rifle!  Congrats on the new purchase.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a nice looking rifle.
How about a range report when you get a chance?
I've never held one.
Does it shoulder good?
About that High Times mag...it brings back memories of a very different time in my life.
This might be giving up a little to much info but,I actually knew the guy that started that magazine and even had some of my work in there.
To say it was a different time in my life would be an understatement.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Duffy, yeah that's a sling loop on the pistol grip. It has a hard plastic plug too, which is nice. I like a plug that actually stays in. I just finished the carbine today but I'm going to the range bright and early tomorrow so I'll have a half assed range report for any interested parties. Of course the freakin local free range is packed so I'll be lucky to get anything better than the 25 yard range.

Regarding the high times:
I don't partake in the weeds but my older brother is a huge pot-head. I grabbed that issue because they are selling tickets to the cannabis cup in November which is my brothers birth month. I figured a free ticket to holland and a judges laminate to smoke the best weed in the world would make a nice gift for him.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Time for some new carpet.  Seriously, the rifle is sweet, How much $$$?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Time for some new carpet.  Seriously, the rifle is sweet, How much $$$?
View Quote

I know, I realized looking at the picture that my carpet is fu**ed. I have $1500 and some change in the whole setup.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh that's carpet?  I thought it was the garage floor.

Seriously
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#15]
The rifle's way cool, but you (or somebody who lives there) is a majorly sloppy housekeeper. The carpet's f**ked and you'll never get any until you clean it or replace it.  Get a bottle of Woolite carpet cleaner (or other hardcore carpet cleaning products) and scrub the hell out of the spots and then rent a steam cleaner...and institute a NO SHOES rule on the carpets!   You WILL like a clean house, once you find out what it's about!

When the ban expires I want to configure a rifle about like that but of course it'll include a flare launcher and I'll even spring for a legal silencer.   Gotta make it as evil as possible!

CJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top