Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 3:57:11 AM EDT
[IMG]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/powell-palestine.jpg[/IMG]

As a father of two, one being a daughter not far from the age of the girl in that picture, I find that picture disgusting and sickening.  What kind of father would take his child out into the street with a fake bomb strapped to her body?  And mind you, this is in Berlin, not The Middle East!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]
and she's displaying the "peace sign" with her hand....

Oh my!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
GodBlessTexas, you simply must understand that throughout most of the world that this little girl will (if Daddy doesn't get his way) live her life, she will not be the same as if she were living in a civilized country.

Her father will marry her off to whomever he pleases, for familial reasons.

She will be lucky if she gets educated beyond the most rudimentary levels.

She will be taught that walking into a group of young Israelis, or Jews, of her own age, and detonating herself, killing others, is something that her god not only accepts, but actually encourages and rewards!

[b]Save the hostage![/b] (Shoot her parents!)

Eric The(Sad,ButTrue)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Sundrop:

That is also the universal "v" for victory.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:33:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sundrop:

That is also the universal "v" for victory.

-White Horse
View Quote

Yep...I knew that and was going to edit my post
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#5]
must be peace through superior firepower.  up close and personal though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:34:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Please consider the source of the photo - "News of the World" -  before getting all crazy with this one.  Maybe it has also been published in another place, one with a slightly better reputation?  I've got no reason to doubt that the photo is authentic, and that it was taken where "No'TW" indicates, but I'd like to see a duplicate somewhere else.  Oh, so skeptical, me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:45:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I have noticed that whenever the news folks are filming the wounded Palestinian terrorists in the hospitals, the terrorists invaribly hold up the peace sign!

Hmmm, maybe the word 'peace' doesn't translate very well from English to Arabic and back?

I'll bet if the cameras were trained on those idiots at Gitmo, we'd probably get to see even more of those international peace signs!

Eric The(Cynical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe the two fingers would be extended, but the hand would be rotated 180 degrees on its long axis?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 4:54:09 AM EDT
[#9]
That is indeed disgusting and appalling, no matter which side you're one.
How do you figure this picture was taken in Berlin? Of the 8 heads I see in the picture, none is blond, and the two figures in the foreground sure don't look German too me either (hair, facial features, skin tone).
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:07:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How do you figure this picture was taken in Berlin? Of the 8 heads I see in the picture, none is blond, and the two figures in the foreground sure don't look German too me either (hair, facial features, skin tone).
View Quote

"In an anti-Israeli demo in Berlin yesterday, one sick protester dressed his little girl, aged about five, as a suicide bomber too."
[url]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

"In an anti-Israeli demo in Berlin yesterday, one sick protester dressed his little girl, aged about five, as a suicide bomber too."
[url]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news2.html[/url]
View Quote

Hnngggh...well, I still think the people in the picture are no German nationals. Since Germany has been made "safe for democracy", scum from all over the world comes there and gets asylum and a free ride; especially the PKK (Kurdistan Commie Party) and islamic radicals are using Germany as their battleground. Speak up against them, and you're immediately a racist. "But I don't _want_ to hear a wailing mullah screaming over the roofs of Cologne! And who knows what he's teaching in his classes..."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:36:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Guys, in the middle east the "V" sign means neither peace nor victory.  Here's a quote from "Into the Storm":

"On those forays into town-- my only contact with the Saudi people during the entire deployment --I noticed kids flashing the two-finger "V" sign, what Americans know as the "V for Victory" sign or the peace sign, depending upon their generation.  I took it to mean the former, and I returned the gesture every time I saw a smiling child-- until someone explained to me that what the kids really were doing was showing their support of the Palestinian intifada."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As a father of two, one being a daughter not far from the age of the girl in that picture, I find that picture disgusting and sickening. What kind of father would take his child out into the street with a [red]fake bomb[/red] strapped to her body?
View Quote

How do they know it's fake?

In all seriousness though, is there any reason to think radical MoslemMaggots will limit their homicide-bomber attacks to just Israel in the coming years.

All the more reason that Palestinians do NOT deserve ANOTHER Palestinian State. They already have one - Jordan.

Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Aw, come on...Daddy is just training her so when she gets old enough to breed murder-bombers of her own she can pass down the knowledge.

Makes me wonder if the only way to ever stop the madness and have true peace would be to wipe them all off the planet...extreme, but just seems that way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Makes me wonder if the only way to ever stop the madness and have true peace would be to wipe them all off the planet...extreme, but just seems that way.
View Quote

Naw, has been tried before. You'll never get them all, 6 million tops, some will get away and sue your ass off for all eternity for reparations. And imagine the whining...!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#16]
That sickens me. What kind of father could dress his little baby like that.[:(!][V]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Post from toaster -
What kind of father could dress his little baby like that?
View Quote

Palestinian?

Eric The(TheAnswerJustCameToMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top