Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 7:49:55 PM EDT
Then as we were picking up getting ready to leave the job site the excavator put the bucket of his trackhoe thru the 2 inch water main to the building.....so instead of getting off early we ended up being the last ones to leave....again.

T
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
CSB.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was suppose to get off early today......

It's okay, it happens to lots of guys. Have you tried one of those desensitizing creams?

Oh... you meant work. Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Had that happen a few years ago, except it was a gas pipe on a Friday at around 3 PM.

Lets just say it was dark when we finally left.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Had that happen a few years ago, except it was a gas pipe on a Friday at around 3 PM.

Gas line lost the battle to a trackhoe a few days ago.....sewer main got killed pretty much first thing this morning.....phone lines got nailed pretty much the first day anyone had equipment going.....I think pretty much the only thing left to get hit on the job is the duct bank with the electrical mains for the town in it....the locators have been pretty much worthless so far on EVERYTHING.

T
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gas line lost the battle to a trackhoe a few days ago.....sewer main got killed pretty much first thing this morning.....phone lines got nailed pretty much the first day anyone had equipment going.....I think pretty much the only thing left to get hit on the job is the duct bank with the electrical mains for the town in it....the locators have been pretty much worthless so far on EVERYTHING.

T

I was going to say at least it was not the sewer

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top