Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2010 10:19:32 AM EDT
So I have seen commercials about lawsuits against a medicine I took previously.

How does that work?  Does it make you make you a low life for getting in on the lawsuit if you have had legitimate issues since taking it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If you would have pursued it anyway, jump in.  If not, stop being a deadbeat.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I had no idea to problems were related.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Why would it make you a lowlife and better yet why do you need to consult with a public forum of strangers to find out if you are one.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#4]
you have three choices.....

jump onto the class-action suit, start your own suit, or neither.

If you want to get in on the class, call the lead attorneys office, and find out who is the local representation.  They will take your info, determine if you qualify, and then, basically nothing happens on your end until everything settles out, at which point you may get a check.

If you want to start your own suit, call a med mal attorney, and go have a consult.

be prepared to wait years and years for a conclusion no matter which way you go.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

you have three choices.....

jump onto the class-action suit, start your own suit, or neither.

If you want to get in on the class, call the lead attorneys office, and find out who is the local representation.  They will take your info, determine if you qualify, and then, basically nothing happens on your end until everything settles out, at which point you may get a check.

If you want to start your own suit, call a med mal attorney, and go have a consult.

be prepared to wait years and years for a conclusion no matter which way you go.
Ok thats really the kind of info I was looking for.  Thanks

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top