Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 9:37:00 AM EDT
If you're going to buy a product that allowed you to be super organized and have all pertinent health info in one place (if dealing with a chronic illness yourself or caring for a loved one with special health needs) which name appeals to you more: Know-It-All Notebook or Be Better Binder. Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Handy Health Holder was just thrown into the ring also.

For anyone choosing *other*, please throw out other ideas.  We're in a time crunch now and need to decide quickly!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I call mine "thumb drive".
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#3]
death's dongle.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Neither.  I don't want to be told by an office supply that I can be better, and know-it-all is sort of a negative characterization.

Better Binder would work.  Universal Binder, Omnibinder, that sort of thing.  Make it clearly about the binder rather than possibly about the buyer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#5]
"Shit in One Sock" has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Neither.  I don't want to be told by an office supply that I can be better, and know-it-all is sort of a negative characterization.

Better Binder would work.  Universal Binder, Omnibinder, that sort of thing.  Make it clearly about the binder rather than possibly about the buyer.

Well, that's kind of the point........it would allow caregivers to be better organized and the *be better* also denotes better health for the ill person through better organization.  Her son has been saved from a few medical mistakes because of her documentation and organization.  In fact, when he goes for visits they pay as much attention to her notebook as to his chart.  

And the *know-it-all* is to give the impression that all pertinent information is there at your fingertips so you can know it all to answer any question about the care they're receiving.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Health Care Information Holder

Tells you exactly what is in the thing.

Have that branded all over the thumb drive.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:00:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Health Care Information Holder

Tells you exactly what is in the thing.

Have that branded all over the thumb drive.

That sort of misses the point.    A thumb drive requires you to carry around a laptop, etc. which is cumbersome and many people don't have.  It also doesn't allow for the doctors/nurses to enter in their information.  

And she's looking for a catchier, more whimsical name.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's kind of the point........it would allow caregivers to be better organized and the *be better* also denotes better health for the ill person through better organization.  Her son has been saved from a few medical mistakes because of her documentation and organization.  In fact, when he goes for visits they pay as much attention to her notebook as to his chart.  

And the *know-it-all* is to give the impression that all pertinent information is there at your fingertips so you can know it all to answer any question about the care they're receiving.  

I realize that's what you intend, but I don't think it's what you convey.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I realize that's what you intend, but I don't think it's what you convey.

Thanks for the input.  I'll let her know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top