Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 9:54:23 PM EDT
I was just wondering how is the service and overall customer satisfaction regarding GG&G. This is not a bashing thread is just that they seem to carry some high quality gear but not much of it is seen or talked about at least on this board.

Again, not a bash thread, just want you to post the feedback that you have gained  from dealing with them.

Thanks

J
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I like their stuff and have good experiences with their customer services. I have ordered a couple free float tubes from them, some BUIS, an EOTech and mount, and a few other small parts here or there. One time a rail for the free float tube was a bit out of spec and they overnighted a new one at no cost or RMA. I will not hesitate to do business with them again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like their stuff and have good experiences with their customer services. I have ordered a couple free float tubes from them, some BUIS, an EOTech and mount, and a few other small parts here or there. One time a rail for the free float tube was a bit out of spec and they overnighted a new one at no cost or RMA. I will not hesitate to do business with them again.

Thats good to know.

Anyone else?

Thanks

J
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Ive got that too. Works great.

Seems like their stuff is pretty high quality.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the rear, front and sling for 49.95
I just wish they would added a notch on the bottom of the rear, that would fit up a little better

I cut a piece of hard foam to keep the dirt out

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I like their stuff

and sell their stuff

to my recollection  have never had a problem with any of it
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
What about their bipods, (specifically this one). Does it match the super popular Harris for it's sturdines and ease of use?

J
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one of their BUIS and it is good to go.  Ordered it through Brownell's so I haven't had personal dealings with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top