Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 12:31:29 PM EDT
Someone out here, a new guy, has been getting on my nerves talking about his kid 24/7.

When he started in on how she's 18 and daing, I approvingly commented, "It must really relieve you raising a daughter that nobody wants to fuck."

He smiled happily and told me it was great, but the other guy listening in picked up on my sarcasm and snarfed about half a can of Coca Cola out his nose.

I might have to give it a rest or something before I get smacked.

I must be getting od because my patience is running short.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting......................
BTW I had a friend that got od once next day dead......

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The other day someone was bragging that he had bionked just about every women in town but his mom and his sister.

"That's great, We got 'em all," I replied.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The other day someone was bragging that he had bionked just about every women in town but his mom and his sister.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
If I had to pick an actor to play me the way I've been for the last week, it would be Danny DiVito.

No shit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If I had to pick an actor to play me the way I've been for the last week, it would be Danny DiVito.

No shit.

Like Danny deVito in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," or Danny deVito in Batman Returns?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

Like Danny deVito in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," or Danny deVito in Batman Returns?

More like "Throw momma from the train".
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When he started in on how she's 18 and dating, I approvingly commented, "It must really relieve you raising a daughter that nobody wants to fuck."

You must be a brilliant conversationalist.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I should not have laughed at that...

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#11]
This site needs a 'Mood Ring' widget.  

From a non-scientific survey of my friends, online and offline, there is a mood brewing among the average Joe.  It is not a nice mood.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#12]
That was one of the best things I've read all week.

No school like the old school...

Thanks Pic
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

From a non-scientific survey of my friends, online and offline, there is a mood brewing among the average Joe.  It is not a nice mood.

TRG

I agree....  Everyones emotions are running hot.  How can you blame anyone.

FREE MC4H!!

FREE MC4H!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

TRG

Bad economic times rarely result in a happy populace.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TRG

yeah must be something in the air cause I'm usually a nice guy but lately EVERYONE is getting a piece of me...

7mm
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

TRG
Hope & change, SUCKAs, hope & change.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Nonsense! All those pictures from 1930's germany show there were only shiny happy people there!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Oh damn, that's awesome!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

FWIW, some of those I spoke too are gainfully employed, have met all their current financial needs, have well stocked pantries, and more guns and ammo than they need, but still, the anger is there.

I feel it on this site every day.  Things that normally would get a joking response, some laughs, are met with venom.  

I thought, at first, that it was just a middle age thing since most of my buddies are middle aged.  Seems to be much more widespread though.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I've been a prick to deserving strangers lately.  Nothing new really.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Someone out here, a new guy, has been getting on my nerves talking about his kid 24/7.

When he started in on how she's 18 and daing, I approvingly commented, "It must really relieve you raising a daughter that nobody wants to fuck."

He smiled happily and told me it was great, but the other guy listening in picked up on my sarcasm and snarfed about half a can of Coca Cola out his nose.

I might have to give it a rest or something before I get smacked.

I must be getting od because my patience is running short.

Losing patience...maybe.

Your sense of humor...just keeps getting better!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#22]
She's 18?  We need pics to be sure....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I hear ya Pic. My internal mute button broke a few years ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Just head-butt him
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#25]

nevermind

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What are you, anyway? Desperate?

You want me to post a picture of a fat, buck-toothed, pizza faced imbicle with braided armpits that nobody will fuck?

Christ! Her father has to tie a pork chop to her just to get the dog to lick her.

And you want a picture?

What's wrong with you?

Something just ain't right with you, pal.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You want me to post a picture of a fat, buck-toothed, pizza faced imbicle with braided armpits that nobody will fuck?

Christ! Her father has to tie a pork chop to her just to get the dog to lick her.

And you want a picture?

What's wrong with you?

So does this mean you are going to post the pics or not?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you want a picture?

What's wrong with you?

Can't be all bad... He rides a Honda

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top