Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 10:06:31 AM EDT

So I'm here in the office and #1buddy/coworker was using #2buddy/coworkers laptop with his sitting right next to it. So number #2 says "can I get on my laptop" and #1 says, "don't close that window." #2 says "use your own damn laptop." #1 says "I can't find the charger" and goes looking in a drawer full of old chargers and electronics and says YESS and walks out with a charger... I say, "you might not want to do that" as he's plugging it in and POOOF sparks and smoke shoot out from the keyboard.

#1 is a complete bonehead and deserves it.

Update.

#2 left the room and #1 jumps back on #2's computer.... walks back in and says get away from my machine asswipe!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#2]
so #1 is using #2's laptop.  #1 plugs incorrect charger into #2's laptop and fries #2's laptop?  Did I follow that correctly?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Plus, minus, AC, DC, what's the difference?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
so #1 is using #2's laptop.  #1 plugs incorrect charger into #2's laptop and fries #2's laptop?  Did I follow that correctly?

No. Read it again.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Plus, minus, AC, DC, what's the difference?

Hey, if the plug fits the socket, who cares about all that techobabble?  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

so #1 is using #2's laptop. #1 plugs incorrect charger into #2's laptop and fries #2's laptop? Did I follow that correctly?

Sorry, I have a tough time writing dialouge. #1 fried his own laptop.

I can't stop laughing, I think he's getting pissed.  This is the last day of our guest season after 4 long months... I feel drunk.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So I'm here in the office and #1buddy/coworker was using #2buddy/coworkers laptop with his sitting right next to it. So number #2 says "can I get on my laptop" and #1 says, "don't close that window." #2 says "use your own damn laptop." #1 says "I can't find the charger" and goes looking in a drawer full of old chargers and electronics and says YESS and walks out with a charger... I say, "you might not want to do that" as he's plugging it in and POOOF sparks and smoke shoot out from the keyboard.

#2 is a complete bonehead and deserves it.

Update.

#1 left the room and #2 jumps back on #1's computer.... walks back in and says get away from my machine asswipe!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

#1 was using #2 laptop.
#2 wanted his laptop
#1 wanted a window open
#2 told #1 to use his own laptop.
#1 can't find a charger but eventually does

I assume that #1 plugs in his own laptop and fries it?

Then you say #2 is a bonehead.  Why?

Then you say #1 left and #2 got onto his fried computer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

#2 is a complete bonehead and deserves it.

Update.

#1 left the room and #2 jumps back on #1's computer.... walks back in and says get away from my machine asswipe!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

#1 was using #2 laptop.

#2 wanted his laptop

#1 wanted a window open

#2 told #1 to use his own laptop.

#1 can't find a charger but eventually does

I assume that #1 plugs in his own laptop and fries it?

Then you say #2 is a bonehead. Why?

Then you say #1 left and #2 got onto his fried computer.

Total fail on my part... corrected.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top