Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 5:05:47 PM EDT
Our smallbore silhouette match was very good this morning, but not due to attendance.  We had an "Infidel All Pork" match.  Normally the line is a mix of pigs, chickens, rams and turkeys.  However, today, it was all pork.  Our match started about the time the towers fell so I held a few minutes of silent prayer in remembrance of the lives lost.  We also had the American Flag flying under some beautiful blue skies and I decided that we would all shoot free for FREEDOM.  

Another one of the Flag - Beauty in Motion

and a gratuitous S&W 41 pig killing hardware pics

A good time was had by all.

Wes

Never forgive, Never Forget.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics.

I need to get me a 41........it's on the long list.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a great idea. I salute you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell yea, looked like a great day!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Those 41s are beautiful.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
We didn't have our silhouette match today due to low attendance.  

Looks like fun!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Looks like fun!

Where???

We only had ten shooters today, but dammit, we were gonna put some lead down range,  This was at Golden Triangle Gun Club, I run the small and big bore silhouette matches.  Our attendance wanes in the late summer from barely enough in the spring.

bcw107 - Those 41s are beautiful.

Thanks. the long slide is a 2nd year production (4 digit serial pre "A" prefix) and the scoped one is a late 60's IIRC (A prefix).  I wish they ran as well as they group, pickey bitches they are.

Wes
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like fun!

Where???

We only had ten shooters today, but dammit, we were gonna put some lead down range,  This was at Golden Triangle Gun Club, I run the small and big bore silhouette matches.  Our attendance wanes in the late summer from barely enough in the spring.

Kind of a long drive for me, but.... big bore rifle or just handgun?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Kind of a long drive for me, but.... big bore rifle or just handgun?

I just run the 50 yard pistol matches.  We do have a 200m big bore silhouette handgun match but not sure how often as attendance is low there too.  There are military, bolt, and 600yd rifle matches also.

Wes
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top