Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/11/2010 11:11:40 AM EDT
An old friend from highschool, but none the less, it's been a while. I actually have to shave and wear clean clothes and shower and stuff.

Damn, it's been a while. I just hope I don't fuck it up like I usually do. I hate being "Just friends"

Just hope I don't drink too much coffee and get all hyper and make her think I'm a druggie. Yeah, it happened one time.

I have this habit of exploiting some stupid little thing nobody would have ever thought of in the planning of a date, and fuck it up. Like one time I basically told a chick to fuck off, and it was jokingly, but she took it serious, and I ended up trying to smooth things over by telling her not to be such a pussy with a smile on my face, but obviously she thought it was creepy. That or I was nervous, and mumbled most of it and all she heard was "Pussy!"

And the ones I get a little farther with are usually crazy fucking bitches.

HORRIFIC UPDATE:
OK, so we agreed to meet at this little coffee shop this afternoon, which was cool because I actually know the owner. I was waiting for the woman, so I jokingly said to him she had a sex change operation, from man to woman, please don't stare at it.

She came in a few minutes later, and we actually had quite a delightful time, about an hour, remembering the highschool days, and what we'd been up to since.

I walked her to my car, and it looks like date #2 is in the works. YESSSS!!!!

Well, I go to walk back through the coffee shop to get to my jeep parked out back, and the owner, Mark, says to me as I walk in, "Goddam! Whoever did "Her" operation should lose their license!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you going wear the Weiner outfit?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw the title and thought this was going to be a Whey 8 thread
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#5]

If you motorboat her as soon as you see her, it helps keep you out of the friend zone.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics of said girl or
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I should, and be all like, "I'll be the biggest weiner you've ever had........PUSSY!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#8]
You know the rules.......

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Whatever happened to that guy?  Is he still around?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pics of said girl or

No, we're both ugly. Trust me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#11]
When you say "date" with a "woman", what are you referring to exactly?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you motorboat her as soon as you see her, it helps keep you out of the friend zone.

This is good advice
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#13]
It may seem a bit forward of you but as soon as you have a chance just simply ask her how big her dick is.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It may seem a bit forward of you but as soon as you have a chance just simply ask her how big her dick is.....

Shit like this sets in the back of my mind, and seeps out in the poorly worded context of a joke for some reason......NOT TODAY!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics of said girl or

ugly people need love too.

Old Mexican man  told me one time ALL CATS LOOK GRAY IN THE DARK
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't scare her. You will be ok.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't forget the chloroform
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I hear handcuffs and chloroform are a great for starters.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#19]
SIIHPAPP!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I clicked on this thread expressly to recommend that he does.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#21]
No offense but you sound a little crazy yourself.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#23]
If she's ugly, tell her she's beautiful. If she's beautiful, tell her she's smart. Do this while talking to her at Outback.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#24]

You couldn't have done any better?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd definitely take the opportunity as an excuse to take my annual bath early.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
SIIHPAPP!

+1
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell her you are philanthro––-phanthorust––-full on rapist.

Yeah, full on rapist.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pics of said girl or

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics of said girl or

someone needs a confidence booster shot lol

If you're really ugly still act confident and they wont be able to tell, dont know if it really works or not cause im really, really ridiculously good-looking
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Watch out for the inflation stem.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Congrats.

Other than cleaning yourself up (not too much cologne) just be respectful and try to keep the conversation geared toward her topics / interests.  Have a sense of humor and be yourself.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
two words.....duct tape. and dont get the cheap kind...get the good stuff
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Where ya goin?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#35]
remember, don't wipe you dick on her curtains when you are done.....ESPECIALLY if she has mini blinds....might cut yourself...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Just be you, and don't try too hard.  If you do try hard (and succeed), you will have to keep trying that hard the entire time you are with her (which doesn't sound too bad now, but it will wear on you).

If she is right, then cool, if she is wrong you don't want to be with her anyways.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#38]
So i guess the home depot love note worked?!! o..wait that was another thread.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Just go and be yourself.  Don't try to hard and try to enjoy the company.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Remember to rub one off first so you can go longer
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Hope you don't wake up in a bathtub full of ice.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Don't dwell on yourself...unless asked

Don't dwell in the past....unless she brings it up.

Ask questions about her and her life....plans for the future.

Don't bring up past relationships.....if she brings them up.....don't call the ex's a bitch.....just had a difference of opinions and directions.

Ask her about her job.....and what she does.....helps to actually listen to the responses.

Don't go on long narratives about guns, cars, star wars/trek, bodily functions, or dead pets.

Let her choose the place to dine......if she won't pick....make at least three suggestions....and let her choose.

Carry a picture of your family...mom,dad,bro,sis.....in wallet where she can see it when you open it.....some chicks really dig that....or are impartial.....none think that it's bad....can't hurt.

Dress nicely....no camos....workboots......t shirts with writing or images.

Offer to pay for dinner and or entertainment.....if she says "no"....offer again saying you "want to pay".....if she still says "no"......then as if she's sure.....if she says "yes".....let her. (some chicks dig the level playing field).

Walk her to her door....and try to smile.....look confident.....make eye contact.....let her set the yes or no for extra activities.....don't push.....but don't show disappointment if it's "no"

Good luck...have fun....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Don't bring up past relationships.....if she brings them up.....don't call the ex's a bitch.....just had a difference of opinions and directions.

Ask her about her job.....and what she does.....helps to actually listen to the responses.

Don't go on long narratives about guns, cars, star wars/trek, bodily functions, or dead pets.

Let her choose the place to dine......if she won't pick....make at least three suggestions....and let her choose.

Carry a picture of your family...mom,dad,bro,sis.....in wallet where she can see it when you open it.....some chicks really dig that....or are impartial.....none think that it's bad....can't hurt.

Offer to pay for dinner and or entertainment.....if she says "no"....offer again saying you "want to pay".....if she still says "no"......then as if she's sure.....if she says "yes".....let her. (some chicks dig the level playing field).

Walk her to her door....and try to smile.....look confident.....make eye contact.....let her set the yes or no for extra activities.....don't push.....but don't show disappointment if it's "no"

Good luck...have fun....

That's a lot of freakin' rules.  Easier to just watch an adult film and whack off.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good luck...have fun....

If you can't remember all of this, just take 10mg of Valium,
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#45]
This is important.  Did you get the nailclippers and whack off toungepenis #2?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#46]
O hell, just show her your handcuffs!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Drink heavily.  A woman likes to know her man can hold his liquor.
Tell her what to do constantly.  A woman likes a man who is "in charge."
Take her dancing, go to the center of the dance floor, every 30 seconds or so clap your hands over your head and scream at the top of your lungs, "YEAH!!!!"  A woman LOVES to be the center of attention.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When you say "date" with a "woman", what are you referring to exactly?

A date is something Arabs eat at an oasis.

Sheesh! Don't you guys know nothin'?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Good luck man.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Make sure you toss one before you go.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top