Posted: 9/10/2010 8:45:30 PM EDT
http://blog.bradycampaign.org/?p=2691

What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://blog.bradycampaign.org/?p=2691

What do you think?

I think the amount stupidity on that website should be banned.

It's for the children.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Too late, they ignored it's fundamental place in our fabric for too long.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't see much value in the piece.  Other than it points out each side's hypocrisy.  Both just cherry-pick anyway.  What I don't really get is how criticizing the other side is reclaiming anything.  Considering how far the Commerce Clause is stretched in order to undercut the bluntness of the 2nd Amendment and justify his points I'm going to say thumbs down.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would reloading presses need to reclaim the constitution?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]

That's a strange statement: Progressives need to reclaim the Constitution".... ummmm, when did they ever have anything in common with the Constitution? I mean, they are the complete opposite of what is in the Constitution so why do they want to "reclaim" something they never had in the first place? They might as well be honest(yeah right) and admit they want to create all laws in their image & twisted vision and force compliance. Progressives are to liberty what Motorhead is to Justin Bieber.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:56:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I assume they used the term "reclaim" as a substitute for "rewrite", or "subjectively interpret"...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:03:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top