Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 10:40:57 AM EDT
Edit to delete article - don't have time to get the links, my apologies to the site.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Answer is easy

Stop funding it...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Wait one...

Why are we still tossing money at reducing something that may not need to be reduced?  

Sure, I could see doing this when the majority of the population was duped and believed that this was a noble idea.  Now that the mask has slipped, and we are broke anyways, perhaps we should step back and re-think this.  

Back burner for the time being.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#3]
nuclear ships powered by biofuel

Wat.

Or would that be for auxiliary power or something?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Washington Post
September 10, 2010
Pg. B3

Reducing Government's Carbon Footprint

Take away Pelosi's jet privileges.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Converting nuke power ships to biodeisel....

Putting solar power on hydroelectric dams...

WTF

this administration goes from WTF to full retard every time I turn around.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Putting solar power on hydroelectric dams, im guess they are the hydroelectric dams? ...

WTF

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

WTF

I don't think it really mean making the carriers run on biodeisel. It probably meant the support ships.

While I think solar is a real waste, a dam is a pretty good spot. You've already got the distribution in place.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Washington Post

September 10, 2010

Pg. B3

Reducing Government's Carbon Footprint

Take away Pelosi's jet privileges.

And stop flying the wookie's fat ass all over the world for shopping trips.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF

I don't think it really mean making the carriers run on biodeisel. It probably meant the support ships.
Probably.  Maybe.  The problem here is the journalist, and all of his editors, too ignorant to know that what was written makes no sense.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#10]
next stop

colar powered tanks made of aluminum foil and sola powered glider type airplanes for our airforce.

wars will be put on hold during cloudy days.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#11]
and the Navy will build a carrier strike group of nuclear ships powered by biofuel.

What the fuck is a nuclear ship powered by biofuel? What, do they achieve fission using biofuel rods in the reactor or something?
The Army Corps of Engineers is putting in solar panels on nine dams in California.

Why the fuck do you need to power a hydroelectric dam with solar panels?

This administration is made of stupid and shit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wait one...

Why are we still tossing money at reducing something that may not need to be reduced?  

Sure, I could see doing this when the majority of the population was duped and believed that this was a noble idea.  Now that the mask has slipped, and we are broke anyways, perhaps we should step back and re-think this.  

Back burner for the time being.  

The same reason they still put ethanol in our gasoline that directly causes the carbon producing machine to stop working after it was discovered ethanol does nothing to reduce pollution and "hoping" nobody notices that either.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#13]
you would have to believe in carbon footprints, man made global warming, man made global cooling and a host of other green outside/red inside BS libtard propaganda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top