Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 5:22:14 PM EDT
Let me put this post into perspective really quick, I'm still on an LG Voyager, and I really want a smart phone.

I do not, absolutely, do not want to get a Motorola. That leaves me with good ole HTC. The Incredible is a fine phone, but the Incredible HD is expected to release in Q4 2010. It will have a 4.3" screen (ala X), a front facing camera, and that's all that's confirmed.

Should I upgrade now to the Incredible for 80 bucks or wait for the HD to come out?

Get all does not apply here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
A buddy at work just got the new Samsung Android phone.  It's slick, runs very fast and looks great.  

I'd consider that one, too.

Why not Motorola?  I'm still using the Droid I got last December and have NEVER had a problem with it.   It just works.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A buddy at work just got the new Samsung Android phone.  It's slick, runs very fast and looks great.  

Why not Motorola?  I'm still using the Droid I got last December and have NEVER had a problem with it.   It just works.

I prefer HTC's UI, Sense, to Motoblur.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a samsung captivate yesterday.  It rocks.  Great screen and fast cpu.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Droid X, was going to get a HTC Incredible but was advised the reception is not as good.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a Samsung Fascinate yesterday. It's locked to Bing right now, but VZW says it will fix with the 2.2 update. Great phone, amazing screen.

I don't like the TouchViz by Samsung, but you can replace the home screen with whatever you want.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a Samsung Galaxy S (Samsung Captivate) last month and love it!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer HTC's UI, Sense, to Motoblur.

Don't let that stop you.  You can get rid of it easily enough.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
either the EVO or EPIC 4G

I love my EVO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got a Samsung Galaxy S (Samsung Captivate) last month and love it!

FTMFW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top