Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 7:22:11 AM EDT
ok so you go into the quasi private stall at work with 3" gaps around all the seams and the stall to your left and right are occupied. Do you go covert ops and  try to get in and get out without being noticed or do you stay and enjoy your break It seems like your racing against someone to get out before somone else comes in. I hate pooping at work
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTL

poop thread
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I take my time and play a few rounds of a game on my phone to make sure.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:26:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a quiet restroom by our HR department (cause it's all women).  It must be a few people's 'pooping' restroom cause there is always a paper/sports page in the last stall.  In 3 years of working at this campus, never once have I been interrupted.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I try to see if I can be the most comfortable.

I also enjoy it when somebody else is so anxious about somebody else being in there that they can't crap, or piss.

My sadistic side.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I relax. I don't want to blow out an O-ring.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Private bathroom in my field office. I do as my bowels dictate.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#8]
What's really fun is letting it all loose when some A-hole comes in the can talking on his phone.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#9]
private bathroom.....but at other jobs.....who cares...take your time.....hell have a conversation....whatever.

on the other hand....unless I'm almost to the point of popping.....it's hard for me to piss with someone standing right beside me.....just bashful I suppose.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#10]
yea dopes on cells
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Nope, nice private bathrooms in my office.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's really fun is letting it all loose when some A-hole comes in the can talking on his phone.

"Oh yeah, that meeting is at 10" *Rumble rumble * "Ohhhh god!" Courtesy flush*
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I own the company, so it's not an issue anymore...and my job before that didn't involve office/factory work, most of us had our own assigned vehicles...

BUT, I worked for a short time in the office at a factory when I first graduated college. We called it "shitting on the clock" back then (all puns intended...)

We had one "supervisor" who would come in each morning carrying his newspaper, then CLOCK-IN, and then head straight for the office crappier and stay in there for 45 minutes to an hour before coming out and going to work. (NOT one of the shop toilets...but one of the office toilets that were maintained daily in case customers came by. The shop toilets were disgusting...)

I was assigned by upper management to clock him out whenever I saw it happen. Nearly caused a fist fight in my office one day and I had to write him up an official employee reprimand. He was told to "take his business..." BEFORE clocking-in or do it on his own breaks like the rest of production personnel.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Try tapping your foot while in the stall.  It will calm you down.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you check the size of your turd before you flush?
No, I don't "Race". Pace is key

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#16]
We get idiots that go in there to talk on their cell phones.   I usually wait till someone is on the phone and I let er rip
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Ever since they installed motion sensor lights in the cans at work, I HAVE TO.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Try tapping your foot while in the stall.  It will calm you down.

LOL
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:14:45 AM EDT
[#19]
I take my time, I either take a book to read or I play on my phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top