Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 1:41:29 PM EDT
I am taking this class because it is required for Law Enforcement in Minnesota. It is a semster long white guilt indoctrination course that doesn't even try to hide its anti-white male bias. I'm only three weeks in and i've learned that according to higher education, white males are evil, racist, islamophobic, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, Wealthy/powerful, and have it SOO easy. The only way to combat these ascribed statuses is to be either progressive and/or marxist. We have been presented with several Marxist theories which have been taught as fact. It just simply amazes me. The scary thing is, that this is a REQUIRED class for police officer candidates. I really feel sorry for the sheep that don't know any better. I have been making sure to make the conservative side of things audible, but I don't know how much of an effect this will have.

In my lovely text book titled "race, class, and gender" i have such wonderful articles as: "Opression","white privilege and male privilege", "the plight of black men", or this gem from none other than Ward Churchill titled "Crimes against humanity", or who could forget "Having the tools at hand: building successful multicultural social justice organizations".

Seriously, this country is FUCKED if this is what we're shoving down the throats of our college students. I really cannot see this deeply entrenched class warfare mentality going away without serious violence...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, those are always fun. Just get through it. Not worth the time to argue with a tenured jack-off that can say anything up to advocating murder and get away with it. Write what they want to hear and stroke their petty egos. It makes for great stories later.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
None of my classes are like that. Not even my American History class, but then again I'm just in a community college.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Two words for you:

Invisible Knapsack

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Let us know when you get to the class "Laws that must not be enforced, and in fact should be encouraged to be broken"
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]
fuck that class! Its like I'm ok you're welfare sucking ass is ok so lets all hug....fuck that class, fuck that institution which has such a fucked up class and fuck anyone who advocates such a fucking class!
1/10 on the fucking rant chart
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
"10 things you can't say in america" and "Stupid Black Men: how to play the race card and lose" both by Larry Elder

you should pick them up..... got some really good points for combatting the "white guilt" bridgade.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I took a class titled "race and world issues" or something along those lines a few years ago. Black female professor with hyphenated last name? Check. Class full of Obama pins on backpacks? Check. DangerJ making a scene daily as he shatters some hopeless libtard's vision of utopia? Double check.

We had online message boards that we were to post responses to readings. I kid you not and I would put this weeks wages on the following: one kid responded to the article verbatim: "after hearing about the terrible things my people have done to minorities, I am ashamed to be white"

You can't make this up, folks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

fuck that class! Its like I'm ok you're welfare sucking ass is ok so lets all hug....fuck that class, fuck that institution which has such a fucked up class and fuck anyone who advocates such a fucking class!

Yeah, toss out your future aspirations over one stupid, and inconsequential undergrad class that outside of academia is a joke.

THAT will show them!!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
This tells of some of the lefts success. You have to take this class to be a cop in MN, must be helping to shape the police force their way.
Do you have to join a union too?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, toss out your future aspirations over one stupid, and inconsequential undergrad class that outside of academia is a joke.

THAT will show them!!

http://www.kymstewart.com/assets/uploads/haha.jpg

Wow thats the second time in two different forums you had to slam me....I bet you're one shade away from an arock internet stalker...off to the mods with your butt!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT will show them!!

Wow thats the second time in two different forums you had to slam me....I but you're one shade away from an arock internet stalker...off to the mods with your butt!

Who are you? Should I know who you are?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Soon it will be illegal to be white.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I had to take a similar class at UAB called "African American Literature".  It too, was all about the bad things that whites had done to blacks throughout the years.  It was required and I couldn't skip it.

The course material was a combination of early American black writing and foaming at the mouth hate speech fostered by two black professors that made no pretense at pretending that they blamed everything on the whites.  One was a retired Army pogue that wanted to relate everything to her military service and how she felt deprived of rightful advancement because she was black.   The other one wanted to ramble about how her half white French mother tried to make everything right but that she felt pulled between two worlds, one racist and one normal.   Both were stark raving crazy and felt that they were owed something.  They loved to make grandiose statements about how American racism was the most degrading form of slavery in history.  Neither were history scholars, apparently.

I feel for you, it sounds like we both went through an exercise in enforced thought & identity politics taught by bigots.  As long as UAB keeps pandering to the radical dipshits, I'll never set a foot in the school again.  I'm going to see to a masters somewhere else.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Already is prole! HA! Didn't think I would finally catch up to you huh? Into the camps with you white devil!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#15]
wear a larue tactical hat it will protect your brain.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Nouns have gender, people have sexes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

wear a larue tactical hat it will protect your brain.

And post pics of the lulz.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#18]
The Bride it in that class right now.  

She hates it, and has been reading me excerpts from that "text book".

She already knew that I was the root of all evil in the world, but is astonished that they actually have a college course that revolves around that notion.  

She is disgusted with the younger students who are eating this propaganda up like cake.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#19]
training bra. lemons.  say you're in transition.  enjoy your A.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

training bra. lemons.  say you're in transition.  enjoy your A.

Pure genius.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I have been pulled over and frisked for Being White On A Sunny Day.  At least that's what they told me.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#22]
white males are evil, racist, islamophobic, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, Wealthy/powerful

evil - well duh

racist - yep, I hate all races

islamophobic - sure, everything I needed to know about islam I learned on 9/11

homophobic - technically yes, since I prefer to keep my asshole virgin

xenophobic - didn't you see what those motherfucking aliens did to those motherfucking colonists?

sexist  -  go make me a sammich!

Wealthy/powerful - sure, once Obama-lama gives me my bailout

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I have taken a class nearly identical.
They will describe how white's are neutral and everyone else is given the stigma of ethnic, minority, or colored.
Its still pretty interesting, its just not my problem !
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am taking this class because it is required for Law Enforcement in Minnesota. It is a semster long white guilt indoctrination course that doesn't even try to hide its anti-white male bias. I'm only three weeks in and i've learned that according to higher education, white males are evil, racist, islamophobic, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, Wealthy/powerful, and have it SOO easy. The only way to combat these ascribed statuses is to be either progressive and/or marxist. We have been presented with several Marxist theories which have been taught as fact. It just simply amazes me. The scary thing is, that this is a REQUIRED class for police officer candidates. I really feel sorry for the sheep that don't know any better. I have been making sure to make the conservative side of things audible, but I don't know how much of an effect this will have.

In my lovely text book titled "race, class, and gender" i have such wonderful articles as: "Opression","white privilege and male privilege", "the plight of black men", or this gem from none other than Ward Churchill titled "Crimes against humanity", or who could forget "Having the tools at hand: building successful multicultural social justice organizations".

Seriously, this country is FUCKED if this is what we're shoving down the throats of our college students.  I really cannot see this deeply entrenched class warfare mentality going away without serious violence...

It won't.  That's why you should make a determination of just how zealous the teacher for  the class is (useful idiot liberal or full blown red Marxist), and decide if they should be scooped up and shipped off to a death "re-education" camp when the time comes.  After all, you're studying to be a police officer, and the Marxists love to rail against the police, while at the same time expecting their protection.  If the time ever comes where there is widespread political violence, either don't give them any protection or actively work against them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#25]
My BIL is going to American University in DC. He used to get under my skin because he was a left of center lib, Evan Bayh is how he sees himself. Now that he's at school, and is exposed to real libs, he's thinking about joining the Republicans. The libs shouted him down for saying the tea party was started as a protest to taxes and big government, not racism. He said that every time he points out a fact, they gang up on him and shout him down. One of their discussions was based on if the tea party seceded from the US. I'm glad he can finally see what real libs are like, and that their goals are far more radical than he realized. He's a smart kid, and you have to realize that there are other people in your classwho aren't buying it either. Outrageous claims and discussions will only claim the weak minded, and force the independent thinkers away.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

My BIL is going to American University in DC. He used to get under my skin because he was a left of center lib, Evan Bayh is how he sees himself. Now that he's at school, and is exposed to real libs, he's thinking about joining the Republicans. The libs shouted him down for saying the tea party was started as a protest to taxes and big government, not racism. He said that every time he points out a fact, they gang up on him and shout him down. One of their discussions was based on if the tea party seceded from the US. I'm glad he can finally see what real libs are like, and that their goals are far more radical than he realized. He's a smart kid, and you have to realize that there are other people in your classwho aren't buying it either. Outrageous claims and discussions will only claim the weak minded, and force the independent thinkers away.

Bunch of Hitler youth. Watch Monckton nail a few:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#27]
The best part of that type of class was having a Hispanic last name.

"You don't understand because you're white."  Excuse me?  My last name is ********.  You're a  RACIST that can't see past skin color.  Just because I'm light skinned you can push your bigoted world views on me?  I ought to bring you up on code of conduct charges!

/confused black girl sits down embarrassed.

/class is embarrassed and silent for a moment until the professor timidly moves on.

They don't know how to handle their own shit thrown back at them.    Worth the C I received for not spouting the professor's crap back at her.  She didn't dare give me a lower grade than C because it was part of the writing requirements for Florida and I did all the essays.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

The best part of that type of class was having a Hispanic last name.

"You don't understand because you're white."  Excuse me?  My last name is ********.  You're a  RACIST that can't see past skin color.  Just because I'm light skinned you can push your bigoted world views on me?  I ought to bring you up on code of conduct charges!

/confused black girl sits down embarrassed.

/class is embarrassed and silent for a moment until the professor timidly moves on.

They don't know how to handle their own shit thrown back at them.    Worth the C I received for not spouting the professor's crap back at her.  She didn't dare give me a lower grade than C because it was part of the writing requirements for Florida and I did all the essays.

My wife likes to do this too. She will play the race card... to make assholes look like the fucking retards they are.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Seriously, this country is FUCKED if this is what we're shoving down the throats of our college students. I really cannot see this deeply entrenched class warfare mentality going away without serious violence...

The point may be to show you how a good portion of society views you as a white male, not to get you to adopt the philosophies.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I have a class now that also teaches about Marxist philosophies with quite a bit of credit.

I also had to watch a video in another class last week that was about how the United States needs illegal immigrants to harvest our food.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT will show them!!

Wow thats the second time in two different forums you had to slam me....I but you're one shade away from an arock internet stalker...off to the mods with your butt!

Arock was many years before your join date.

In before NoCal_leo...you seem familiar...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
None of my classes are like that. Not even my American History class, but then again I'm just in a community college.

You poor ignorant bastard, spending all that money on an education and not getting your liberal indoctrination.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT will show them!!

Every new guy here likes to invoke arock, even though they could not have possibly been here fot that incident. Same with the DKProf lulz and the Walmart adrenaline dump.

He reminds me of a guy that got banned a while back...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Race, Evolution, and Behavior by J. Philippe Rushton.

Please ask the "teacher" if they've read it.....or if they'd like to.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#35]
This one always fires 'em up.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-X_vFWMlw

I like that guy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I Had the same class at inver hills.  Mine was not bad, I took it online though;)
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Sounds like you have a lot to learn about people and cultures.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm sick of this.  You and EXP just made my ignore list today.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT will show them!!

Every new guy here likes to invoke arock, even though they could not have possibly been here fot that incident. Same with the DKProf lulz and the Walmart adrenaline dump.

He reminds me of a guy that got banned a while back...

Well his posts do not come across as very bright, so that could cover a whole lot of the banned accounts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes, it's always white people that are ignorant. Not anybody else. I know this, because liberals tell me so. And they know best.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#43]
How about a course called:

Individual Responsibility: Behavior and Consequences
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

All of my English classes have been like that thus far.

English 1, 2, and Creative Writing.

Well, with the Creative Writing class he seems to be parodying those who do it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

How about a course called:

Individual Responsibility: Behavior and Consequences

I had that class.

Ethics and Moral Philosophy taught by Dr. Fr. Sean O'Seahy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-X_vFWMlw

Oh burn...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, it's always white people that are ignorant. Not anybody else. I know this, because liberals tell me so. And they know best.

I never said nuttin bout being white, dude could be anything

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top