Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 8:25:35 AM EDT
At how many reporters really do not get it.

Moron after moron keep either repeating the WH line, or are too stupid to understand the truth.

Here you go you ignorant fucks.

All spending comes from congress.

The pres can veto or not, but that's it.

Now, stupid legislators in congress can write the crap that the pres wants, but it still originates from congress.

Our fiscal problems are not from lack of taxes.  It's from too much spending you stupid mouth breating planet killers (hey, they produce CO2, which, according to them, is bad).

It doesn't help when we have even dumber individuals who get to vote, only getting the info from the msm.

TXL

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I think a good percentage of reporters get it
I also think 1/2 the editors get it..
I also think there is only 1/2 dozen or less owners of major news sources and THEY DONT GET IT..and most are still praying Progressives are
going to declare Martial Law and walk us right wing, God Fearing, Gun Hugging conservatives by thought, action and deed,  into the showers... while they gleefully load up the Zyklon B.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't even read the paper anymore other than the sales papers and comics and even about a third of the comics are liberal crap, maybe look at the want ads and movie listings or something. It seems like the libs that read that shit are getting tired of it crammed down their throats as the readership keeps dropping.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At how many reporters really do not get it.

Moron after moron keep either repeating the WH line, or are too stupid to understand the truth.

Here you go you ignorant fucks.

All spending comes from congress.

The pres can veto or not, but that's it.

Now, stupid legislators in congress can write the crap that the pres wants, but it still originates from congress.

Our fiscal problems are not from lack of taxes.  It's from too much spending you stupid mouth breating planet killers (hey, they produce CO2, which, according to them, is bad).

It doesn't help when we have even dumber individuals who get to vote, only getting the info from the msm.

TXL

You must of missed many posters here who cry 'freedom' then say 'except that one' who also dont get it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top