Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/6/2010 12:55:26 AM EDT
I suffer from a new type of prejudice. I'm mean and inconsiderate of some people's emotional needs. I propagate negative stereotypes. I'm inconsiderate, cruel and insensitive.

You see, I'm what they call. . . antifat.

I admit it. I'm against excess body fat. I'm one of those bigoted fucks who thinks being fat is unhealthy, so I'm lumped into the same group as sexists and racists and other social miscreants.

The other day I suggested to a fat person that perhaps a grilled chicken breast, steamed vegetables, and a glass of water would be a healthier lunch than a plate of deep fried flour, a side of transfat, and a glass of sucrose.

Clearly, this was a form of hate crime. I might as well have burned a bucket of KFC in front of a black church, beat up a gay guy in down town San Fran, or kicked one of Jerry's kids in his buck teeth whilst wearing birth control glasses. I'm just antifat, and that's apparently just as bad.

This would probably be a bad time to propose my theory for ending world hunger: grind up obese North Americans, make them into a delightful summer sausage, and feed them to starving Ethiopians.

It's tough though. It's hard to give up my antifatitude. I just feel really good being lean. I'm healthier, I'm happier, I perform better,and  I'll live longer.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:03:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics of skinny wife or your fat!
We need proof.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Pics of skinny wife or your fat!
We need proof.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Who cares?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Rule # 1: Cardio
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:21:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you feel better about yourself now? I don't get my self esteem from tearing down other people.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Fattist!

<––
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I suffer from a new type of prejudice. I'm mean and inconsiderate of some people's emotional needs. I propagate negative stereotypes. I'm inconsiderate, cruel and insensitive.

I admit it. I'm against excess body fat. I'm one of those bigoted fucks who thinks being fat is unhealthy, so I'm lumped into the same group as sexists and racists and other social miscreants.

The other day I suggested to a fat person that perhaps a grilled chicken breast, steamed vegetables, and a glass of water would be a healthier lunch than a plate of deep fried flour, a side of transfat, and a glass of sucrose.

Clearly, this was a form of hate crime. I might as well have burned a bucket of KFC in front of a black church, beat up a gay guy in down town San Fran, or kicked one of Jerry's kids in his buck teeth whilst wearing birth control glasses. I'm just antifat, and that's apparently just as bad.

This would probably be a bad time to propose my theory for ending world hunger: grind up obese North Americans, make them into a delightful summer sausage, and feed them to starving Ethiopians.

It's tough though. It's hard to give up my antifatitude. I just feel really good being lean. I'm healthier, I'm happier, I perform better,and  I'll live longer.

dont get laid much?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:34:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Let's run this through the arfcom translator and see what it comes up with......

processing....

processing....

RESULT––––––- "I like twinks"

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]
If someone is fat and claims to be "disabled" because of it, demanding concessions, special "rights" and handouts because of it, I think you might have a point.

If someone is fat, minds their own Goddamn business and has no impact on you (other than a visual one) then I think you should STFU.

Full disclosure:  I've battled against being overweight for the vast majority of my life.  Only recently have I beat it.  I never once considered myself a victim.  I never once blamed anyone else for my problem.  I never asked for special consideration.  I've had to put up with the cruelty of others because of it, insults, comments, jokes.

You can take your condescending, holier-than-thou attitude and <CoC violation>
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Somewhere there is someone posting an antidouche rant and they are thinking of people like XavierSelf.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:41:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I sense this thread has led to the stress-induced demise of numerous twinkies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:45:24 AM EDT
[#12]
forget to spam a link to your blog?

here's the attention you're after
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#13]
You should learn to accept people for the way they are, why the need for all the negative energy?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:06:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Typical liberal Democrat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:17:27 AM EDT
[#16]

So, whose troll account is this one?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

actually more Progressive Elitist Ala The Obama's, Kennedy, Frank. Pelosi, I am better than you, I know better than you, I am smarter than you and you are just not worth my time or attention beyond out of sight....

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't think this is going the way the OP intended.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:40:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah ask that Atkins guy how being skinny worked for him. Fat people bounce.

I'm not obese by any means, but fat people just mean I have a better chance with the hot chicks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:42:57 AM EDT
[#20]
$5 Says you trip over your ego and get hit by a bus thats driven by a fat guy and is full of fat passengers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually, I think this is going exactly the way the OP intended.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:45:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I suffer from a new type of prejudice....

You aren't suffering from anything. It's called being a jerk. It's what you are, not something that is involuntary controlled.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey! Look at me! I think I'm way more important than what I really am because that's what my mommy tells me!

I think that people really give a shit about my suggestions, thoughts or feelings. I also think that I'm really smart and that people should listen to what I have to say.

Holy shit! Look at the ass on that guy! Gotta go!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:50:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Hmmmm. Telling others how they should live. How ripe. Rather elitist of you don't you think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:04:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Im sorry I offend you. I never used to be this heavy......I took a med to help with panic and anxiety and it put 150lbs on me that has been just about impossible to drop. I dont over eat or eat unhealthy. hopefully after  my gastric bypass surgery this winter you will accept me unless you have something against excess skin
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I actually think it is...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:33:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Shitty rant from a guy who steals an avatar.
Obvious troll is boring.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:39:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
$5 Says you trip over your ego and get hit by a bus thats driven by a fat guy and is full of fat passengers.

i wanna ride the fat bus! I'm tired of walking...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:42:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Fat people disgust me, I do not try to tell them what to do though...I just laugh and make comments, if they take the comments to heart, get offended and want to fight I have no problem kicking the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:45:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Actually I used to be 80 pounds heavier and honestly, agree with some it. I work in foodservice as well and I can plainly state that as long as people think with their stomachs, it won't change. It amazes me at what people eat day in and day out with fried food and starches being their main staples. Anything with bacon and cheese is a surefire seller as well. And they love ranch dressing as I've seen salad bowls come back half full with the stuff. They literally drown their salads in it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:45:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:54:19 AM EDT
[#32]
I figure folks can be fat if they want to and that is their business and not mine (no I am not fat but pretty thin).

I don't want to hear any shit talking about KFC.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:00:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thought exactly...."I know what is better for you than you do."
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:01:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:02:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not to worry thin guy your antifatitude will soon be beat out of you when you open your mouth to the wrong fatty. Fat & Happy is a myth.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:02:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fat people disgust me, I do not try to tell them what to do though...I just laugh and make comments, if they take the comments to heart, get offended and want to fight I have no problem kicking the shit out of them.

Watch out Internet Tough Guy in the house this morning. Go get em killer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:06:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You've chosen to be this way, why are you whinning?  Options are to cotinue hammering fatties or shut your pie hole.  Your choice, your consequences!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:07:16 AM EDT
[#38]
WOW!!.....being too fat (or too skinny btw) can lead to health problems.

Thanks for the epic info, I never knew any of that.

Now, I have to finish my 5th piece of bacon.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:08:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I like ur style...... You will go places here in GD.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah ask that Atkins guy how being skinny worked for him. Fat people bounce.

I'm not obese by any means, but fat people just mean I have a better chance with the hot chicks.

Ya know, I don't see it.

I see hot chicks all the time with guys who, while not obese, could certainly stand to hit the treadmill and avoid the buffet.  Not only fat . . . but homely, even ugly.  Perhaps you do have a better chance with the cheerleaders . . . then again, they do like the fat football players and face it, some of those guys are just cardiac disease waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:26:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

open your mouth in front of me about me being chunky and see if you're able to kick the shit out of me after i put you in your place. Wait, let me get this straight, you want to open your mouth about someone else's problems, without them doing anything to you, and then want to fight them when they get pissed at you? Can't wait for the thread about you getting your ass beat when you upset some fattie who's having twinkie withdrawals.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:48:11 AM EDT
[#42]
While your entitled to opinion of course......However, If someone I didnt know, came up to me while I at a restaurant eating, called me fat and suggested I eat something else, you'd probably end up with a grilled chicken breast shoved up your ass.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:50:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Carry on.

Do you keep your finger on the trigger all the time too because "It ain't killed me yet, so it must be okay"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Give it a shot big man.  I've got a 54" chest. Do you figure all that is fat? I am down to a svelte 290 lbs. after working out hard on weights and an elliptical for the last year and a half. I am not small, but I am not exactly blubber boy either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:52:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on.

Do you keep your finger on the trigger all the time too because "It ain't killed me yet, so it must be okay"?

Nah, I'm just messin' with him.  I grow alot of my own fruits and veggies.

In fact, the omelette I had with the bacon had homegrown tomatoes, chives and green peppers in it.  Washed it all down with a huge glass of homegrown tomato juice.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:53:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, let me get this straight, you want to open your mouth about someone else's problems, without them doing anything to you, and then want to fight them when they get pissed at you?Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yeah, it's called baiting. You took it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#47]
What I'm waiting to see is if Commiefornia will try to pass a law that requires retail business over a certain size to carry X amount of those electric carts for the fatties.  They'll claim that the fatties have a right to those carts.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:58:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why is it always the forgettable, non-team members who make stupid comments like this?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#49]
gittin' outta this thread while the gittin's good...bye
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If someone is fat and claims to be "disabled" because of it, demanding concessions, special "rights" and handouts because of it, I think you might have a point.

If someone is fat, minds their own Goddamn business and has no impact on you (other than a visual one) then I think you should STFU.

Full disclosure:  I've battled against being overweight for the vast majority of my life.  Only recently have I beat it.  I never once considered myself a victim.  I never once blamed anyone else for my problem.  I never asked for special consideration.  I've had to put up with the cruelty of others because of it, insults, comments, jokes.

You can take your condescending, holier-than-thou attitude and <CoC violation>

Well said.

There is a differnce between people who get 2 lunches and folks who struggle.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top