Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 10:22:19 PM EDT
Maybe you guys can help me because of the high traffic here.

I have a 20" Rem700 SPS Tactical and have been shopping for a new stock. I found this picture on the internet and this is pretty much what I am aiming for.I believe the stock is manufactured by H&S Precision. I can't seem to figure out which exact model number it is, because most places that sell H&S stocks only have a picture of the stock all alone and they all look the same.

Is this an H&S Precision PST008 stock? Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it is an H&S short action stock. PST008 is their short action stock PST0087 is the long action. I've got 2 of the short action and one of the long action. The only issue is the length of aftermarket recoil lugs, which might need to be shortened.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the help, sir!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:10:42 PM EDT
[#3]
1st post nails it. GD can be pretty dam quick.

eta- All cali in this thread so far!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Same stock that came on my 700 Police, which is the rifle you should have bought in the first place
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
1st post nails it. GD can be pretty dam quick.

eta- All cali in this thread so far!

LOL yeah because everyone east of CA is asleep.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top