Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 11:23:23 AM EDT
To anyone that saw me throw up last night:

I really didn't mean to. Everything was going pretty good actually. Went to a club that I knew we couldn't get into without several women, so I saw a pack of them on the way, got aquainted with the cutest one in a span of 1 city block, and BAM, we practically walked right past the line, and down the stairs into the club.
I ended up buying her a drink, dancing with all of them, got her number, and a had a great time.
We get back to my friends place, and Brittney hands me another beer, 2 swigs later, and a breaker in my stomach was instantly tripped.
There was nothing I could do. My body took over and said "we have to put a stop to this asshole, or he's going to kill us all!"

To the person that had to clean up the vomit:

Sorry man. I know it sucks, but I'm only responsible for what hit the balcony, and I took care of that 1st thing in the morning.

To my knee:

I don't know why you were bleeding when I woke up, or why you hurt so bad right now, but if you stop howling at me, I promise I won't do it again.

To Arfcom:

....because I have NO PICS.
(the first CSB gets a rusty pike up their ass)

I hate alcohol. I really really do. Can we just legalize pot already? Geez. This stuff is going to kill me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You are forgiven.

Here, have a greasy pork sandwich...

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it.

Do it again next week and get the pics.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I hear ya, my head still fucking hurts.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#4]
COOL STORY BRO, j/k
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Alchohol poisoning FTW.

I bet you felt instantly more sober.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#6]

if you hadn't mentioned your dislike for CSB I would have never posted it

I haven't gotten that drunk in about a year. Used to do it at least once a month when I was in school. Decided it really wasn't worth it anymore. I'll drink a few beers socially, but don't have any desire to get wasted anymore.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#7]
That is like my exact mental monologue of when I went to a concert last week.

"Let's kill this bottle of vodka in the parking lot so we don't have to pay for drinks inside!"
Blargh!   Sorry, janitorial staff.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You are forgiven.

served in a dirty ashtray?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#9]
ah yes to be 19 again...... damnit where are the dirty hooker pics?  You're failing us all man......
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Alchohol poisoning FTW.

I bet you felt instantly more sober.

I did actually, but the feeling only lasted about 60 seconds. It was followed by a deep coma-like sleep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ah yes to be 19 again...... damnit where are the dirty hooker pics?  You're failing us all man......

yep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I hear ya..  started drinking at 4pm yesterday and was out of commission well before midnight.  Fucking college football....  

ETA:  At least I can hold my liquor
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hear ya..  started drinking at 4pm yesterday and was out of commission well before midnight.  Fucking college football....  

ETA:  At least I can hold my liquor

LOL. What does that even mean!?
I held it fine...until I had a little too much
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Dude, bad news.

"Brittany" is a populary name for trannies.  Were you so drunk you didn't notice the Adam's apple?

She handed you a beer and suddenly you felt sick?  Next thing you are in a "coma like" sleep?  Thats called roofies.

Your knee is scraped and bleeding and you don't know why?  Probably from getting rolled over onto your belly on rough carpet.

Next time do a better job of securing your cornhole.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I hate alcohol. I really really do. Can we just legalize pot already? Geez. This stuff is going to kill me.
eta nm

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You are forgiven.

...served in a dirty ashtray?
John

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are forgiven.

...served in a dirty ashtray?
John

Of course!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I really didn't mean to. Everything was going pretty good actually. Went to a club that I knew we couldn't get into without several women, so I saw a pack of them on the way, got aquainted with the cutest one in a span of 1 city block, and BAM, we practically walked right past the line, and down the stairs into the club.
I ended up buying her a drink, dancing with all of them, got her number, and a had a great time.
We get back to my friends place, and Brittney hands me another beer, 2 swigs later, and a breaker in my stomach was instantly tripped.
There was nothing I could do. My body took over and said "we have to put a stop to this asshole, or he's going to kill us all!"

Sorry man. I know it sucks, but I'm only responsible for what hit the balcony, and I took care of that 1st thing in the morning.

To my knee:

I don't know why you were bleeding when I woke up, or why you hurt so bad right now, but if you stop howling at me, I promise I won't do it again.

To Arfcom:

Was it a bazooka puke?...

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Buddy of mine in the service got roaring drunk one night, walked out of a restaurant, and barfed all over the place in full view of about a dozen patrons who were walking up to go inside and eat there.

The look of horror on those people's faces was priceless!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To my knee:

To Arfcom:

Was it a bazooka puke?...

It was a sit down, hold on to something, move head as far away as possible and point mouth ––––––––––––––––––-> that-a-way
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Buddy of mine in the service got roaring drunk one night, walked out of a restaurant, and barfed all over the place in full view of about a dozen patrons who were walking up to go inside and eat there.

I would have finished, wiped my mouth, and said "don't get the chicken"
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top