Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/4/2010 10:26:04 PM EDT
How's it going y'all?

My name is Tyler and I've been lurking here for a few years but finally joined.  Anyway I'm somewhat a noob when it comes to ar rifles but just picked up two stripped lowers from aim surplus:-). Looking forward to the night crew!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
What was your previous screen name? Are you Taxman?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure I understand...

My username is the name of a snake....
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the site. Good luck with your builds, post pics when there done.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#4]
do you own a gaboon? they're awesome.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi Tyler, I'm new as well and thinking about getting a membership.  It is good to chat with like minded people and I really like most of the people here so far.  I just bought a DPMS A3 lite and love it.  I'm still waiting for my Lucid hd7 red dot to arrive since the 1st one I received was defective.  Also, I have a magpul moe grip and buttstock being shipped.  I mounted an Elzetta ZFH1500 flash light mount with a JetBeam RRT-0 R5 Rapid Response flash light which has a AA extender so it can use cr123 and AA batteries.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#6]
No sadly I don't own vipers anymore:-(. I was breeding cobras for awhile but moved to Philly so I sold them....now have a collection of Surinam boas (bcc)....my male just shed tonight:-)

so more about me...

I'm Canadian, perminent resident alien of the united states!  Here legally, pay your taxes, etc lol.  I'm a machinist and our shop is a lisenced firearm mfg....latest finished project was a minigun reconstructed and the owner just took it to knob creek:-)

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hi Tyler, I'm new as well and thinking about getting a membership.  It is good to chat with like minded people and I really like most of the people here so far.  I just bought a DPMS A3 lite and love it.  I'm still waiting for my Lucid hd7 red dot to arrive since the 1st one I received was defective.  Also, I have a magpul moe grip and buttstock being shipped.  I mounted an Elzetta ZFH1500 flash light mount with a JetBeam RRT-0 R5 Rapid Response flash light which has a AA extender so it can use cr123 and AA batteries.

Alot of fancy stuff I have no clue about but awesome lol!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the jungle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:44:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No sadly I don't own vipers anymore:-(. I was breeding cobras for awhile but moved to Philly so I sold them....now have a collection of Surinam boas (bcc)....my male just shed tonight:-)

so more about me...

I'm Canadian, perminent resident alien of the united states!  Here legally, pay your taxes, etc lol.  I'm a machinist and our shop is a lisenced firearm mfg....latest finished project was a minigun reconstructed and the owner just took it to knob creek:-)

I have a california kingsnake and I've been trying to sell it since I don't want to pay the electricity to keep my house at a low temp and drive across town for 2 dollar mice every couple of weeks.  My kingsnake also gives off a foul odor when it is frightened and this makes handling it very unpleasant.  Of course the pet store clerk did not bother to tell me this information when I purchased it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#14]
2 questions

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Will we hate you as much as your last boyfriend did?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

so more about me...

I have a california kingsnake and I've been trying to sell it since I don't want to pay the electricity to keep my house at a low temp and drive across town for 2 dollar mice every couple of weeks.  My kingsnake also gives off a foul odor when it is frightened and this makes handling it very unpleasant.  Of course the pet store clerk did not bother to tell me this information when I purchased it.

kingsnakes are all over America...you do not need to keep your house at a certain temp...in the winter your kingsnake will be fine at 60deg all winter...just keep it with fresh water and do not feed all winter...the snake will hibernate so leave him be and it's all good:-)...the odor is "musk" all colubrids as well as some other species of snakes do that and it's a white creamy (looks like cum) substance that stinks lol.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
2 questions

First question

yes

second

didn't know you hated me....:-(
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#17]
lurking for two years!     what took ya so long!  

welcome to ARFCOM!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
2 questions

Damn.  You're not wasting any time tonight are ya?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
lurking for two years!     what took ya so long!  

welcome to ARFCOM!

Didn't join untill I did my fair share of research and untill I had an ar of my own....now I kinda sorta am on my way to owning two ar's
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 questions

First question

yes

second

Oh fucking snap.

Good on ya no0b.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Hi Canuck!  Remember, Garand was also a Canadian, also became a citizen.  So you should fit in here!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 questions

First question

yes

second

Oh fucking snap.

Good on ya no0b.

he thinks he's "tier 1" lol
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 questions

First question

yes

second

You chose wisely, collect your smartass button and meet us in the lounge.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:02:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Im a new guy also. Your intro sucked though mine was better. So what do your friends at the ATF call you?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hi Canuck!  Remember, Garand was also a Canadian, also became a citizen.  So you should fit in here!

I had no clue garand was Canadian!!!  Thanks for the schooling:-). Plan on going threw the citizenship process soon before I have to renew my green card!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had no clue garand was Canadian!!!  Thanks for the schooling:-). Plan on going threw the citizenship process soon before I have to renew my green card!

Ohh goddamn, another fucking foreigner.

Got any milk in a bag for sale?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Im a new guy also. Your intro sucked though mine was better. So what do your friends at the ATF call you?

But my intro thread has 3600 rpm of 6 barrel madness

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/canadianbacon/minigun/IMG_0005.jpg
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Welcome!

Please post photos for us to ridicule.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:07:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Did somebody link Arfcom to a gay-singles website?

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:07:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Guys at work call me t-bone as my initials are T.B.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why, you lost?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why, you lost?

T-Bone.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so more about me...

kingsnakes are all over America...you do not need to keep your house at a certain temp...in the winter your kingsnake will be fine at 60deg all winter...just keep it with fresh water and do not feed all winter...the snake will hibernate so leave him be and it's all good:-)...the odor is "musk" all colubrids as well as some other species of snakes do that and it's a white creamy (looks like cum) substance that stinks lol.

Winter is not really a problem as I have an under the tank heatpad, but in the summertime in west Texas it is consistently over 100 degrees and I have to keep my house at least 85 or cooler for my snake to be comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:12:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Well damn I couldn't live in a house that's 100deg either lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Welcome  

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#37]
To properly assess you there are questions to be answered
Glock or 1911
AR or AK
Chili, beans or no beans
God or no God
Global warming is True or False
What rifle did Pacino use in Heat
What's the only way to be sure
The following are to be answered with Love, Hate, or Indifferent
Sarah Palin
Glenn Beck
Ron Paul
0bama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
FOX news
CNN
MSNBC

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Welcome  

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:33:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How's it going y'all?

My name is Tyler and I've been lurking here for a few years but finally joined.  Anyway I'm somewhat a noob when it comes to ar rifles but just picked up two stripped lowers from aim surplus:-). Looking forward to the night crew!

No one from Pennsylvania is going to use "y'all" to refer to a group of people.  It would be "you'uns" or "you'ns" or some shit.  

Jane

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Glock or 1911....both
AR or AK....ar as I like precision equipment
Chili, beans or no beans....inside joke that doesn't concern me
God or no God.....don't care
Global warming is True or False.....true (proven that it's not man made...history)
What rifle did Pacino use in Heat....before my time
What's the only way to be sure....double tap
Sarah Palin.....hate her but will give her the D
Glenn Beck...Don't care
Ron Paul....indiferent
0bama.....love hateing him!
Nancy Pelosi....i'd tap it!
Harry Reid....meh
Rush Limbaugh....funny to listen to
Sean Hannity....never heard
FOX news....iffy
CNN....no
MSNBC....meh

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

what's up t-bone.  people call me koko at work because t-bone was already taken.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what's up t-bone.  people call me koko at work because t-bone was already taken.

k
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock or 1911....both
Global warming is True or False.....true (proven that it's not man made...history)
Glenn Beck...Don't care
Ron Paul....indiferent
Harry Reid....meh
FOX news....iffy
CNN....no
MSNBC....meh

I think you pretty much failed that test.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock or 1911....both
Glenn Beck...Don't care
Ron Paul....indiferent
Harry Reid....meh
FOX news....iffy
CNN....no
MSNBC....meh

Thanks for playing, you can pick up your one-way ticket back to DU right over there by the nice man with the billyclub.

ETA:  Regarding the blue, we don't like weak-willed, limp-wristed, indecisive Sallys round these parts.  Grow a pair and make up your mind, bean-eater.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hot damn! Some noob-on-noob action! Man, I love GD...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:17:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's it going y'all?

No one from Pennsylvania is going to use "y'all" to refer to a group of people.  It would be "you'uns" or "you'ns" or some shit.  

Jane

reading comp fail, I'm not from PA...I just live here;-)
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:21:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock or 1911....both
Glenn Beck...Don't care
Ron Paul....indiferent
Harry Reid....meh
FOX news....iffy
CNN....no
MSNBC....meh

Thanks for playing, you can pick up your one-way ticket back to DU right over there by the nice man with the billyclub.

ETA:  Regarding the blue, we don't like weak-willed, limp-wristed, indecisive Sallys round these parts.  Grow a pair and make up your mind, bean-eater.

Seriously just finished cooking serloin tips, black beans N rice....no I'm far from limp wrist.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:25:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's it going y'all?

Jane

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, even less likely that a Canadian would say "y'all", eh?

Jane

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's it going y'all?

Jane

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, even less likely that a Canadian would say "y'all", eh?

Jane

Went to school in ashville NC and did site prep (heavy equipment) in Tampa....consider me from the south ya hoser!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I like the cut of your jib and condescending attitude, shame you're not from California.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top