Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 12:49:23 PM EDT
While the Kalibans and other anti gun freaks may not own or physically posses a firearm they still use firearms as instruments of threat and violence against us legal law abiding gun owners to restrict and eventually eliminate our ability to own personal firearms of any kind. Its through their heavy handed use of the BATF and other governmental agencies that they work their evil. Remember what they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Anti-gun freaks and their evil machinations were ultimately behind those tragedies. When are we going to have enough of these evil doers/constitutional enemies to freedom and liberty. Where is the ACLU when you really need them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't your heard.. The ACLU only defends odd amends. to the US Constitution. They'll defend NAMBLA 1st Amend. Rights to talk about screwing little boys but your 2nd Amend. Rights mean NOTHING to them.

As for everything else you said.. SPEAK TO ME MY BROTHER! SPEAK!

Oh, by the way.. With some exceptions most folks here are scared of speaking out too loud about these types of subjects.. DON'T WANT TO BE TOO CONFRONTATIONAL.

You know .. want to look like their a compromising moderate or something.

ALL COUNTRIES ARE BORN OUT OF EXTREMES AND HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO EVOLVE OR DEEVOLVE INTO WHAT THEY MOST DESPISED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
While the Kalibans and other anti gun freaks may not own or physically posses a firearm...

<<< snip >>>

View Quote

Bzzzzzzt. Wrong.

Sarah Brady.
Jane Fonda.
Rosie O'Donut.
Carl Rowan.

They're all hypocrites when it comes to guns and have all been exposed as having guns for personal protection.

Apparently they're not against owning guns. They're just against [b]YOU[/b] owning guns.

See, you're just an undeducated, lowly peasant.

THEY are the important, intelligent and the elite of our society. You should be THANKING them for protecting you from your own pathetic self.

By the way, welcome aboard. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Comrade Macallan is right. To ensure the Motherland and the people are "safe" you can no longer posses the "weapons" of the state.

You must do it for the good of the state and the people that serve the state.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I appreciate your response. Its not that I am anti-government - I am not. I proudly served in the miliatry to defend this country and people (even the anti-gun people too). I guess I just don't get it. These anti-gun people use (and I would say abuse) the power of some in  government to erode and destroy our right to own and possess any firearm whatsoever. Its clear that is their plan. We should expect and demand our government officials to live up to their oath and obligation to protect and defend the Constitution while in office. The US House of Representatives are required to swear the following oath:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligigation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Seems to me the anti-gun officials have an agenda that qualifies as "purpose of evasion." Is it too muc to ask them to live up to their swore duty. If they cannot in good conscious do so they should remove themselves from office.
I love this country and the vast majority of people I have met. I just wonder why we tolerate the anti-constitutional hipocracy of these anti-gun people especially those in government that are supposed to uphold their oath to defend the Constitution. An oath that I took seriously during my stint in the military.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I too was in the military. I also took that oath and the one similar in Law Enforcement.

I agree with you 100% and I am sure if they had your attitude the world would be different for you and me both.

However, watch their feet not their mouths! These people think no more of an oath than the words and motions to power.

I am sorry to say, but, it's true.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
At least the 5th circuit agrees that the second amendment is a personnel right – unlike our 9th circuit of appeals.

As far as us evil Californians going after your rights all I have to say is this…
[b]“We need some support over here!”[/b]
- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If they cannot in good conscious do so they should remove themselves from office.
View Quote

One of the last honorable men in Congress did just that.

He removed himself from office (not for guns though) just as he was about to reach the pinnacle of power and control in Congress.

It was one of the darkest days during one of the most disgusting times in the long history of our Government.

He fell on his dagger and was brushed aside while the media continued to fawn over the smug-faced instigator who began that whole sorry episode.

Anyone remember that man who followed his conscience and voluntarily gave up his powerful position?

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Newt?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bzzzzzzt. Wrong.

Sarah Brady.
Jane Fonda.
Rosie O'Donut.
Carl Rowan.
View Quote

How could you miss the queen of hypocritical anti-gunners, Sen. Dianne Feinstein?

She has one of those impossible-to-get San Francisco CCW permits, dating back to her time as mayor.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Newt?
View Quote

No way--Bob Livingston.

Resigned in disgrace during the impeachment hearings, because of an affair he had twenty years in the past.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
What do you expect?  We live in a nation that says it values liberty and freedoms yet no one seems to be upset by the fact that the feds have regulated everything from tobacco to private industry and now they want to regulate what we eat and how much we exercize.

If you let them take just a little of your liberty you'll soon have to relenquish all of your liberty.  -Simon Goldblatt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top