Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2002 8:58:58 PM EDT
I've read lots of good pro-gun articles, but this one is one of my favorites.  

[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3297[/url]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Simple question to gun controllers/banners/fearers:

[b]"Are you willing to kill me and hundreds of thousands like me to accomplish your goal?"[/b]
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
They won't have to.  Everyone will incrementally give up their guns (except the ones they bury).  Eventually, those who have buried their guns to "keep" them will die off or be dragged off to prison.  End of problem.

Ironic -- I have to click a button labeled "Submit" to put this on the board. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:21:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the fastest way to lose rights, by getting the public to think that it is their idea and voluntarily surrender them.

Those in power always use the same trick to erode basic human rights, "Public Saftey superceeds civil rights". If you can really scare the general public enough, you can pretty much do what ever you want to them. They will run happily towards tyranny if they think it will give them a little temporary saftey.

It's history that seems to repeat itself over and over. Do some research on Sparticus and Marcus Licineus Crassus. A Roman citizen that went from a fire fighter to wealthy land owner to Rome's first all powerful god-emperor-caesar, simply by allowing Sparticus and his gladiators to rape, kill and rampage up and down Rome for a few months.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:05:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The anti's only have to craft a mantra that tugs on people's heartstrings and then the press will chant it until everyone agrees.

If you don't believe this, just ask yourself why Clinton wasn't removed from office for his numerous felonies.

"It's only about sex!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top