Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 7:35:27 PM EDT
Wondering if anyone here plays at all, I need help getting a current price for a full set of revised cards, all in mint condition. Im thinking about selling them off so I can get soem shooting gear. If anyones interested let me know also.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to play with a group of friends back when the game first came out.  I soon realized that I would never be able to keep up will all the new sets coming out all the time.  So, I sold all my cards for about 5x what I paid for them.  About the time I got out, it became THE game for the mega-dorks.  Those Magic players are worse than Star Trek fans!

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I stopped playing quite a few years ago (I think 'Dark' was the current box of boosters). Have all the rare stuff, as well as unopened boxes of boosters. A friend said they are worth $10k, but it's been a while so they may be worthless now. I just lost interest.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
nerds
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya, I stopped playing after the 5th edition came out coz they re-intoduced alot of older cards. And then they started amekign all these extra sets. It made it into a race to see who had more money to get the cards instead of actuall strategy.
No one knows how much the revised set is worth?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top