http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24330559/detail.html

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Will the stupidity ever end?

We all know the answer to that one...
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
AUSTELL, Ga. –– Code enforcers cited a metro Atlanta man for having livestock on his property, but quickly tore up the citation when they realized the only livestock chickens in the man’s front yard were ceramic.Robert Sosebee, of Austell, told Channel 2 Action News that when he came home Monday to his home on Clay Road, he found the citation taped to his front door.Sosebee believes that one of his neighbors might have seen his ceramic chickens on the front lawn and called the county, thinking that the chickens were real."The code enforcement officers brought me a paper violation saying I had some chickens, but I didn’t," said Sosebee.The code enforcement officer said he was told that there were real chickens in the backyard.

Damn... he has some shitty neighbors.

–– John
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Well he does live in Austell...
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AUSTELL, Ga. –– Code enforcers cited a metro Atlanta man for having livestock on his property, but quickly tore up the citation when they realized the only livestock chickens in the man’s front yard were ceramic.Robert Sosebee, of Austell, told Channel 2 Action News that when he came home Monday to his home on Clay Road, he found the citation taped to his front door.Sosebee believes that one of his neighbors might have seen his ceramic chickens on the front lawn and called the county, thinking that the chickens were real."The code enforcement officers brought me a paper violation saying I had some chickens, but I didn’t," said Sosebee.The code enforcement officer said he was told that there were real chickens in the backyard.

Damn... he has some shitty stupid fucking morons for neighbors.

–– John

Fixed that statement.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn... he has some shitty stupid fucking morons for neighbors.

–– John

Fixed that statement.  

Yeah... that, too.

–– John
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well atleast they were smart enoguht to realize they were fake. Give them some credit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
the code enforcer should kick the ass of the informant.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn... he has some shitty neighbors.

–– John

More like he has a LAZY code enforcement officer who didn't even bother to do more then write the citation out in his car and stick it on the front door. He did NOT do his job which was to investigate the complaint BEFORE he wrote out a citation.

Lazy. Period.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well atleast they were smart enoguht to realize they were fake. Give them some credit.

AFTER citing him. When the chickens didn't run off, maybe that would be a clue? Did he think they were playing dead???
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
In Georgia our chickens are WELL TRAINED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top