Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2002 10:08:47 PM EDT
any good sites with info on arm bands and daggers and stuff?  i can't seem to find any in the searches.  and no, i'm not a nazi.  i just collect everything.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh... Schnert?

Be careful around here inferno.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Careful of what??  Yea, we give people a hard time when they start posting anti-Jewish and hate material related to Nazism.  But if the guy is just a collector of history I personnaly don't see the problem.  Hell, I have long been interested in the historyof Russia, that doesn't mean I'm a communist!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Try [url]www.ima-usa.com[/url] they usually have some nice nazi marked stuff.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:  Hell, I have long been interested in the historyof Russia, that doesn't mean I'm a communist!
Sgtar15
View Quote

sgtar15, oh, [b]YES, IT DOES![/b]

What's the matter??!!!  [b]Lost your Komsomol card??!![/b]

Just kidding to make a point!!!

shooter69, is correct!  There are those, with certain agendas, that will try to use your interest in historic artifacts to [b]slime[/b] you, if you [b]ever[/b] state an opinion that doesn't agree with their's.

DaMan  

Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Try www.germandaggers.com
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
geez..guess i shouldn't buy a mauser either cuz i might be labeled a nazi.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top