Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2002 10:42:57 AM EDT
Ok i registered an account with [url]www.hunting-pictures.com[/url] so that I could upload gun pictures and other various firearms and hunting related pics in the future. The first complaint comes from the fact that they won't let you make your own password! Which means you have to wait for someone to get off thier lazy ass and send an email before you can activate YOUR account. Thier page says to be patient because the email may take up to 10 minutes to arrive. Well I have been waiting for over 2 HOURS for the damn email and guess what? IT hasn't arrived yet!!!

Is thier somthing wrong with thier mail service? Can they not send mail to a mail.com account? Or are they just to f*&^in lazy to send the email???   [pissed]

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.imagestation.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top