Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2002 2:19:57 PM EDT
I've been wondering for a while now about the fact that I see these Palestinian maniacs with US rifles, M-16, Car-15, etc.  For years all photos of these people was with Russian rifles (Ak variations).  When and how did these people suddenly become armed with American rifles?  How did they obtain them? Does anyone actually know how this occurred?  Is there any documented information on this? Thanks.

John

Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably got em from dead israeli soldiers or the black market.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Black market most likely.

I wonder how many M-16's and AR-15 Saudi Arabia bought during the Gulf War. Or any other Middle East nation.

And I wonder if they keep and accurate inventory.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Just like Osama's Barrett .50's, the M-16's you see in the hands of the Palestinian Authority were given to them by the good old USA in the early 90's because they were making nice with the Israelis.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Its a profit deal? You mean the USA would sell or give arms to freaks if the political wind blew that way?
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey..  I vote for sending HCI to take care of that problem...
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Vietnam ended up with like a million M16s; maybe they are selling them to the Palestinians.  IIRC, some of those weapons ended up in the hands of the Salvadoran guerillas in the 80s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top