Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2002 2:57:15 PM EDT
I pulled into a local convienence store on the way to work the other morning to get my usual cup of coffee on the way to work. I parked next to a Tulsa P.D. car. No big deal, right? Well this T.P.D. patrol car had a NRA sticker in the lower right hand corner of the driver's side window. I'll bet you'll never see an NRA sticker on any police cars in Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, or the People's Republic of Massachussetts.

Tulsa, OK...Home of a twice-yearly 11 1/2 acre gun show & gun-friendly cops...damn glad I live here...

[url]http://www.tulsagunshow.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure, I'm game. Want to set a time & place?

How about 12 Noon at the North-West corner of the Upper Level? FRS radio channel 12?

Anybody else want to meet up?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Grin & Barrett will be set up there, as will the folks from Armalite. You should find lots of members.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
DonR-

Why don't we set a time/place/FRS radio channel & make a new post that'll be "tacked" to the top of the General Discussion Board & Meetings and Events Board?

We could get the word out & have a big "meet".

Opinion?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]
CnL, you need to go. I need to have somebody keep the wife from killing me if I buy anything else! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]
the tulsa gun show, is there anything better? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!                              i will be there saturday early , if im still there at noon ill try to look you fellas up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll obviously be there w/ Grin, as will my wife...  

If you happen by a long haired pygmy, chances are it's me!  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top