Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 8:40:17 AM EDT
Have any members bought a Grundig HDTV, if so, what do you think about them and would you buy one again?  They look great on their website and I do have great respect for German engineering. Unlike other companies, German quality and engineering seems to always outshine their marketing, which is a compliment that I don't give to many companies.

Also, being a snowy, stormy, cold and blustery day, I went to another German site that I knew would lift my spirits, Porsche. I told the wife if I ever hit the lootery one of the first things I would like to buy (If she concurred) is a 911 turbo, damn R they nice. I like the yellow, it's bright and cheerful, something that would be fun to polish on shity days like this.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The "lootery", he? ;)

Here's another one of Ferdinand Porsche's designs:

[img]http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Tiger1-2002-Picz/Tiger-1-Late.gif[/img]

[(:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know about the HDTV's but I do have a Grundig 32" widescreen TV which I am very pleased with.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't help with Grundig other than always hearing good things.

You might want to check out status on HD transmissions.  Seems I saw something the other day about FCC screwing it up for stations and consequently quality and/or quantity of HD will not be any great improvement.

Can't remember for sure but seems satellite won't be affected.

Top Top