Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 5:00:03 PM EDT
FYI - This is not for the weak at heart.

But looks like the Palestinian suicide bomber  blew his head off.

[url]http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=search&StoryID=730781#[/url]

Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
This is not directed only at the Palestinians but at terrorists in general.

I think a good way to stop terrorist attacks would be to kill the entire family of anyone committing the attack. Just wipe their whole bloodline off of the face of the earth. Brothers, sisters, wifes, kids, moms, dads, aunts, cousins, all of them. Then publicize it and show everyone their bodies hanging in the public square. Let the terrorist know that if they decide to kill and die for their "cause" that nobody in their family will live to enjoy any happiness or prosperity that they believe may result from their act.

While it might not be a very popular answer, it is an answer that would make prospective terrorists think about their actions. Force must be met with force and the overwhelming force will always win.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The russians use to do that , thay called it 'setting the ferrerts loose'
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats just what they are doing! you would be just like them!  The only answer is that everybody be nakid!  now i know some crazy basterd would put two pounds of plastic up where the sun don't shine, but it would make it harder to do this kind of shit! Plus if you were nakid in a war hell a pellet gun might really be a great thing to have!  wrist shooters ,hell even paint guns ,use blue paint balls to shoot you in the nuts!  talk about blue-balls...Its been said the next war will be fought with clubs,  not if we are all nakid,  Think of the possabilitys!!!!!like wearing shorts on the  farm just doesn't fly..bob cole
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Post from thebeekeeper1 -
I'm about to make ETH happy:
View Quote

Thanks, [b]beekeep[/b], but your posts always make my day, no matter what the subject might be!

Eric The(Faithful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Exactly!  When facing the horror of having your women and children massacred, then the only response is overwhelming fury of greater proportion and determination.  Show no mercy, become savage.  They (the terrorists) have the ability to stop the carnage at any time by merely ceasing [b]their[/b] brutality.  What is a fair trade of lives--say 1000 to one?  If you don't like it, then don't f**k with me and mine!!
View Quote

Wonder which side you're talking about ?  From what I've seen you could be addressing either the Palestinians or the Israelis.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats the whole point! Hoe said i will give you 100 men for one of yours and the line from china will keep on coming till you have no more to send! If you keep trying to trade tit for tat its like a never ending dog chasing his tail. hell they gave yasser arrowfat a nobel peace prize and he looks like a siamisjoined at the head with madassinsain..  there is no ending that war its been going on forever and will continue.  The only way we can help is to do nothing, you can't feed the hungry(africa) or you will get your ass shot up!  If we were to keep up the stop the terrorism then we would be just like any other world dictator because where would we stop in the mid-east seams like they are all overcrowded there!  But now they are bringing it to us and thats where you have the collective thoughts like do we lose all those lives taking japan- or do we do the bad thing! almost the same thinking here you don't dare send our young men to the mid-east to die,because you still don't have any guarantee  that that will keep the crap from comming here.   Isn't that what its all about? Protecting the homeland,,, you tell me and i will try to understand!            bob cole
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#11]
There's a very simple answer. It is one that has always worked for Israel and always will.

Israel should just forego any pretense of the sham that it indulges for the benefit of the foreign press.

Declare war. Win it. Start over with the sole survivors of same.

Help them pack and send them to Jordan, Syria, and Egypt, where they can run around with C-4 belts all they want.

Mark my words. One day a suicide bomber will have the good misfortune of setting himself off in an extremely crowded area, complete with mothers and children, as always.

This time, however, it will be a Sept 11 type of incident.

It will be successful beyond all of the poor ass's wildest dreams or hopes.

There won't be single digit numbers of dead. Not even double digits numbers of dead. More like something in the order of hundreds killed in one fell sweep.

And when the dead are quickly and finally given burials, Israel will strike back and strike hard.

What in Hell do they have to lose? Prestige in the world community?  The love and admiration of the liberal press? Condemnation by the UN?

Hardly!

This constant death by a thousand cuts will soon either end by surrender or conquest.

And if history is any probable indication of the future....

Eric The(Well,YouKnow)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 3:26:35 AM EDT
[#12]
If governments truly valued the lives of the governed, they would do whatever it takes to protect the lives of their people. Damn the media and the international community. If that means terminating entire bloodlines, nuking your enemy, then so be it. As long as we play by their rules, or even by rule of international law, we will probably fail in the long run.

You must put the fear of God in these people. They kill one of yours, you kill 1,000 of them. You kill their mother, fathers, brothers, everyone in their family like the Mafia used to do. You make the price of their folly unbearable.

You know those children studying to be terrorists in Pakistan? Can you rehabilitate them? Try, but if you cannot, kill them. Life is harsh.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:25:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I noticed That Pakistan is closing a great many of it's ultra nut job Religious schools, that turn out some of the worst of this terrorist bunch and sending the students home to their parent countries.

Having all these guys wandering around downtown Rihad and the streets of Mecca should give our Saudi friends in the Royal Family pause for thought.

Radical Islamic suicide students are fine with the Saudis, as long as they are in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chechnia or the West Bank, But having them left to their own devices in the middle of the Kingdom, must make the oil sheiks a little nervous.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:33:42 AM EDT
[#14]
"Radical Islamic suicide students are fine with the Saudis, as long as they are in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chechnia or the West Bank, But having them left to their own devices in the middle of the Kingdom, must make the oil sheiks a little nervous."

DOn't lose any sleep over them FearandLoathing, we (the United States) will protect the sheiks as long as the oil is flowing.  that be a universal that you can take straight to the bank.

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Caption:

"After years of being passed over, policeman thinks he FINALLY has gotten a head."  Get it?  A head?  Hahahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:52:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Granted, [b]hielo[/b], that the United States would intervene if the House of Saud were in danger of permanently losing control of the flow of oil.

But if Muslim fundamentalists were ever able to seize a few crucial refineries with their connected pipeline control centers (a la Red Sorm Rising by Tom Clancey), and threatened to blow them up, well Adm. Zinni would be doing some fast shuttle diplomacy with whomsoever was in charge of those refineries. Book it!

And if they were 'blown up' at any time, the resulting shockwave would cripple the world's supply of oil for months if not years to come.

Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Granted, [b]hielo[/b], that the United States would intervene if the House of Saud were in danger of permanently losing control of the flow of oil.

But if Muslim fundamentalists were ever able to seize a few crucial refineries with their connected pipeline control centers (a la Red Sorm Rising by Tom Clancey), and threatened to blow them up, well Adm. Zinni would be doing some fast shuttle diplomacy with whomsoever was in charge of those refineries. Book it!

And if they were 'blown up' at any time, the resulting shockwave would cripple the world's supply of oil for months if not years to come.

Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Not to discount your basic premise, but aren't you discounting how much Russian oil production has grown in the last decade Eric? I am not sure that the Saudi's, or OPEC as a whole could pull another oil embargo off. If we got gas lines again it would be the fault of OUR government and the gasoline companies- not the oil market. It would be gouging and profit taking, not a true shortage of oil.

I beleve that a lot of what Bush has been doing with Russia, and with Mexico, like the immigration bill, is to secure alternate sources of oil.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#20]
btt [bounce]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I beleve that a lot of what Bush has been doing with Russia, and with Mexico, like the immigration bill, is to secure alternate sources of oil...
View Quote

...for when the inevitable happens.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I can view the picture because I've been desensitized by playing "Doom" shoot'em up firearms simulators.[whacko]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#23]
That guy would lose his head if it wasn't screwed on.[xx(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top