Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 8:23:39 PM EDT
what they put in this stuff? crack? i still hate the thought of my money going to rainbow hippie faggots
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Godiva.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Haagen Dazs
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I feel dirty... so very, very dirty. And to make it worse, Peach Cobbler? Who gave them the recipe for peach cobbler? Who is selling them peaches? They must be Chilean peaches or something, Georgia wouldn't sell to these damn hippies, right?

There's only about 2 tablespoons left in the freezer. I'm saving it. Good Grand Junction peaches don't come in until August but I don't think I can hold out that long. I'll have to buy more and I hate myself for it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue Bell if you can buy it in Virginia.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Hagen Daz

Screw those hippies  They support cop killers
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't they sell out a long time ago? IIRC, Unilever bought them and now they are just spokesmen, hired faces.
Eat w/o guilt. A evil multi-national owns them now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

At least ten pounds of my body weight is Blue Bell
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Never had it.Never will.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not allowed to buy the half gallon ones anymore because my girlfriend is worried I'm going to become a diabetic. Eat a whole container in one sitting and suddenly she is worried about my health.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]

I personally know the owner.  He goes to my church, went to school with his kids, and we shoot together.

He is a big gun enthusiast, very far right, smart, nice guy.  Use to be called Angel Food (Klinke Bros. Ice Cream)
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Well if this makes you feel better, they are hippies that sold out.  I believe they are now owned by a corporation by the name of Unilever which is a Dutch company, however I could be wrong.  They also got busted years ago for dumping waste into the local water system.

Also, both those fat bastards have had heart problems, and not to mention the political issues they have had over the years.

They do make some good ice cream though...

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2a95hki.jpg

I personally know the owner.  He goes to my church, went to school with his kids, and we shoot together.

He is a big gun enthusiast, very far right, smart, nice guy.  Use to be called Angel Food (Klinke Bros. Ice Cream)

If I'm not wrong, the Robbins from Baskin Robbins is the father of one of the Ben and Jerry's guys?

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Their ice cream is too sweet. Makes it easy to avoid. Blue Bell is great if you are lucky enough to live in a state that sells it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#15]
At least, Ben and Jerry didn't get any new gun laws passed in Vermont.

And when they started growing from the Winooski River co-op to the big time, they were very supportive of family farm dairies.

Vermont is a strange mix of guns and roses.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Never had Ben and Jerry, not much can make up for $4 a pint when I can get Pet or Blue Bunny for like $3 a quart.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not allowed to buy the half gallon ones anymore because my girlfriend is worried I'm going to become a diabetic. Eat a whole container in one sitting and suddenly she is worried about my health.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but a half gallon of Blue Bell is two nice, big bowls of ice cream for me.  I just can't even have it in the house.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I'm not wrong, the Robbins from Baskin Robbins is the father of one of the Ben and Jerry's guys?

As I am told, my friend, whose last name is 'klinke' (hence klinke bros.) owned the name Angel Food but sold that name to Yarnell.  They then started making the Ice Cream for Basking Robbins and they own the majority of the Baskin Robbins locations...
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]
They have never gotten a penny from me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The names don't match up, let alone that the b and j guys were buddies that had to take a course in ice cream to get the biz off the ground.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hagen Daz

This... F Ben and Jerry's and Mumia Abu Jamal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Based on the information in this thread I'll either go ahead and stock up on Ben and Jerry guilt free or boycott cop-killer brands like Lipton tea, Popsicle, Klondike, Ocean Spray, and Breyers.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hagen Daz

Exactly why I would never purchase their crap. Local brands are much better anyway.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#24]
May as well give your money to AL Kader. I refuse to buy that fucking ice cream from those anti-american fuks. You should be ashamed. Plus you are too XXX already and shouldn't be eating that crap.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Didn't they sell out a long time ago? IIRC, Unilever bought them and now they are just spokesmen, hired faces.
Eat w/o guilt. A evil multi-national owns them now.

Yup... I boycotted them for a long time til I got this good news...

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Fake hippies.

Pure capitalists.

That is all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
what they put in this stuff? crack? i still hate the thought of my money going to rainbow hippie faggots

Quit all that processed shit.

Eskimo ice cream puts it all to shame.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#28]
ben and jerry's is good. I'm not a sweet-tooth, but it's the only ice cream that comes anywhere close to Blue Bell.

I like the peanut butter one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Blue Bell (http://bluebell.com/) Graeter's (http://www.graeters.com/)

or, if you're in southern-ish Ohio...

http://youngsdairy.com/?page_id=360

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top