Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2010 9:06:06 AM EDT

Link If this is a dupe sorry thought we all should know about this. I watched this video and keep an open mind. My first feelings where it was ok its a program doing this but it was not it was a human turning off and on taking photos of high school kids!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 10:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, been reading the local news concerning this.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:03:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Comrade,,it is just Big SIS doing her job keeping America safe..whilst keeping her boss out of the field of fire.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Imagine the shit storm if one of those cams caught a under age teen getting out of the shower.....

Don't know about y'all, but the porcelain throne is where I get most of my computer work done.  My next step is the shower.  Now if any of you all want to see that, I have a site up and it's free trial of 7 days (but only a low low charge of $49.99 a month if you don't cancel).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top