Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 4:20:36 PM EDT
Heres a bunch of guys that take over an entire country.
Not a bad idea. Think about this guys.

They kick all the womenz out of the work force.
This isn't a bad idea either. Ever work with a bunch of womenz? Bitching and complaining come to mind.

They prevent all the womenz from going to school.
Well hell, if they ain't gonna work, they don't need an education.

Then they make them wear their towels over their faces instead of on top of their heads.
C'mon, we've all known womenz who should keep their faces hidden.

But where they screwed up was, they happen to be religious fanatics. Now if they were football fanatics or hunting fanatics or tractor pull fanatics or beer drinkin fanatics they would have had one hell of a country and superior vacation destination.

Oh well, they blew it.
[:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]
73 reads and no replies. Think i'll run this through again. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I can get an award for having a topic with the most reads and no replies.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, they certianly had their asset column well stocked!  Now just think if they had invested all that money instead of blowing it on explosives and weapons...
[;)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:39:03 AM EDT
[#4]
if i ruled a country i would not force the women out of the workforce, i would not forbid them education, and i would not force them to cover themselves head to toe.

i think what youve got here is a bad idea, and i'm sure if the women here didnt know better than to dignify it by responding(unlike myself) they would let you know just how bad an idea it really is. and if you were hoping to get lucky in the near future, you'd better hope the lady in question hasnt seen this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Taliban is no longer pc,Henceforth they
shall be referred to as "Tali-wackers"
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]
legs-- nothing better than a beautiful, smart, independent thinking woman that has her shit together? Ask X-Kill if he agrees with ya. If you have one thats great, but wait till she says screw you and your out the door. You won't think too highly of beautiful, smart, independently thinking women.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
When white man found this land, Indians were running it.
No taxes...
No debt...
Plenty buffalo...
Plenty beaver!
Women did most of the work;
Indian men hunted and fished all the time!

White man was dumb enough to think he could improve a system like that?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#10]
There IS nothing like pie and I'm not in Kansas anymore [cool]

Time and fresh pie heals all wounds.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Hummmm... maybe you should do a poll.

I'm not sure I want a bunch of dumb (uneducated) women just sitting around eating chocolates all day. Covering up their heads might cut down on the makeup bills though.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
if i ruled a country i would not force the women out of the workforce, i would not forbid them education, and i would not force them to cover themselves head to toe.

i think what youve got here is a bad idea, and i'm sure if the women here didnt know better than to dignify it by responding(unlike myself) they would let you know just how bad an idea it really is. and if you were hoping to get lucky in the near future, you'd better hope the lady in question hasnt seen this.
View Quote

Hey lurker, no womenz are going to email you and ask for sex because you are kissing ass, just FYI.  Also when womenz want you it ain't called "getting lucky" it's called please, let me rest until tomorrow !!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Taliban? Bad!

Real men in charge of Great Nation USA? Good!

ps-  How many good women are there in Congress? Maybe a couple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top