Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2002 5:55:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, but if true, where did the real plane and all the people go? They would have had to arrange for a flight and all of the passengers to vanish at the appropriate time.

I  must confess I wonder where all of the wreckage is? I would expect to see something, even if minor. On the other hand, planes are not meant to crash and they are mostly lots of thin little pieces.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Let get a few things straight.

For this stuff about the Pentagon conspiracy hinges on one thing, why?

The Government has no reason for this event except for one reason: Because they where behind the WHOLE event (WTC & Pentagon). Otherwise how could they plan and execute the Pentagon strike in only a few minutes?

Ok, if they were behind the whole event, let's suppose to raise the ire of the Citizens, why strike the Pentagon, the Towers would have been enough. As it is the Pentagon has almost been forgotten compared to the WTC.

So either the Government was behind the whole thing or these conspiracists are full of BS.

As for the lack of debris, I sure didn't see a lot of airplane parts at the WTC, is everyone forgetting that?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
But they pulled the bodies of the victims from Flight 93 from the wreckage at the Pentagon!

So if two planes crashed at approximately the same time at the same location, how did they spirit the bodies from Flight 93 back in time to be retrieved from the Pentagon?

This was just up on the Board a couple of days ago, with the French site being the source of this bizarre (it's French, after all) story.

Someone then posted a website that contained a refutation of every single point made at the French site!

Eric The(DoASearch)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What's incredibly pitiful is that there are so many people ready to believe this crap.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Help me out here.  Weren't there witnesses that actually saw all of the planes, except the PA. crash, hit and destroy all or part of these buildings?  If 2 planes crashed in PA, where did the second one hit?  Or why didn't they find wreckage of 2 planes at the same site?  Maybe it's just me, but I have to think there would be a whole lot of questions buzzing around right about now if there was something, and I mean anything, to this conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Calling DJ Jazzy Bump!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#9]
All your tin foil hats are belong to us.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Calling DJ Jazzy Bump!
View Quote

And don't forget trickshot...
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:49:59 AM EDT
[#11]
pdxshooter

Ok, if they were behind the whole event, let's suppose to raise the ire of the Citizens, why strike the Pentagon, the Towers would have been enough. As it is the Pentagon has almost been forgotten compared to the WTC.
View Quote

I am not saying that I agree with any theory but only to address this cerain point. The first attack on the towers several years ago did not recieve the same response as the latest one, so maybe the pentagon was added to get a guaranteed reaction from the public. It is also possible they just attacked the WTC to use as a connection to the Middle East. The attack on the pentagon is far more serious than the WTC. It is an attack on our gov't and way of life. But then monkey's might fly outta my butt and tapdance on top of my head too........[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top