Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 1:05:13 PM EDT
Well guys ive been sick. Last thursday night I had to go to the hospital because I had a kidney stone. The doctors gave me some pain pills and did a blood test,urin test and a cat scan before sending me home. I just got home from the urologist and he wasn't much help.

He said that the stone hasn't likely passed yet but since its in my bladder it won't cause me anymore pain. On the downside though he said I might have a virous too. You see ever since saturday ive been sick at my stomach and tired most of the time. What time I am awake everything feels sureal. Like im dazed or like part of me feels like im asleep somewhere. im also having so sinus problems too [:(]

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Also if any of you have had a similar experience then please share the details with me and tell me how you got through it.

thanks. -wolf
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope you feel better.  I've never had a kidney stone, but I've known people that have had them and I know they are no fun.  I can relate to this though:

Quoted:
...and tired most of the time. What time I am awake everything feels sureal. Like im dazed or like part of me feels like im asleep somewhere. im also having so sinus problems too [:(]
View Quote

I was skiing down a mountain and somehow steered my head into a tree.  I was unconcious for over an hour.  Broke a whole bunch of stuff in my face.  I could only stay awake a couple of hours a day for about a month after the accident.  Anyway, hope things get better for you.  Sleep and time are about the only things that helped me.

BTW, where in NC are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top