Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2002 10:41:14 AM EDT
oh, wait, she never stopped.

Got this in an email update from Newsmax.  take it for what it's worth.

Hillary Keeping Gore Out

Hillary's presidential run is well underway. Today, she and her
husband are the mega-stars of the Democratic Party and can raise the big
bucks that can put the party back into the White House.

Hillary also controls the Democratic Party machinery. Her handpicked
man, Terry McAuliffe, heads the party.

Meanwhile we hear that Al Gore has had a difficult time raising money
– and is hard pressed to squirrel together 200 people for a $25 a
plate dinner in Iowa.

Former big donors to Gore from New York and Hollywood have been
quietly informed by Hillary allies to keep their powder dry, not to join
the Gore camp, because there may be a mystery candidate announcing a
run. Guess who?
View Quote

and here i thought she promised her NY constituents that she would serve out her full term as U.S. senator.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Post from ARLady -
and here i thought she promised her NY constituents that she would serve out her full term as U.S. senator.
View Quote

Y'all just don't understand 'Clintonspeak' - she is 'filling out [u]her[/u] full term as U.S. Senator' she's just not filling out [u]the[/u] full term of U.S. Senator.

'[u]Her[/u] full term' as U.S. Senator simply means [u]until[/u] there is a bigger and better job to go to.

We'e talking about a woman who used the phrase of 'I can't recall' more than 130 times in a two hour deposition!

One of the US Attorneys involved said that only in Organized Crime cases had he ever seen that phrase used so often.

Eric The(JohnGottiGotNothingOnHer)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

I for one would not complain if she resigned her position as a NY Senator early. Hell, I'll even buy her ticket for her trip out of NY.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]
she hasn't got a chance of winning, she's even more polarizing than bill.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Poor Al...

Maybe Senator Rodham-Borgia-Ulyanov-Clinton will let him be her running mate. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll never vote for the bitch, nor do I think she could possibly win, but I will keep my guard up.  You kow how the commie clintons can be.  They have been know to pull a rabbit out of their asses and try to stuff it up ours.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll never vote for the bitch, nor do I think she could possibly win, but I will keep my guard up.  You kow how the commie clintons can be.  They have been know to pull a rabbit out of their asses and try to stuff it up ours.
View Quote
 YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!! Whats scarry about your statement is that I don't know of anyone (seriously!!) that voted for Bill but he got in twice!!![BD] Of course My circle works for a living and maybe thats why I never met anyone that voted for him.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#7]
So all we need to know now is what sex the intern is going to be (either way the intern will be picking carpet from between their teeth) and will Hitlery use a cigar....
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I for one would not complain if she resigned her position as a NY Senator early. Hell, I'll even buy her ticket for her trip out of NY.....
View Quote

You gotta be crazy dude. You'd rather her be president then a senator ?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
She'd make a great president...  
of Zimbawe!
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope she gets the Dem nomination, then we will almost be guaranteed to have a Rep in the house next term.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

HOORAH! Hildabeast for Prez!!! Why should NY have all the fun! Maybe she'll take Chuckie as VEEP!

The shebeast doesn't have a prayer unless this country is terminally, terminally stupid.

Heh. Of course, I thought the same thing about about the former Communist in Chief.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top