[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26863[/url]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:02:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Jane Fonda converted to Christ. Forgive her already.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#4]
She was tried in some southern CA hollywood court.  It took about ten minutes for the whole thing.  Needless to say, she  was found not guilty.  The whole purpose was to prevent trying her again because of double jeopardy.  

Yecch!

She can convert to anything she wants to, she's still a traitor.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#5]
This is one of the great injustices of our time.  She should have been thrown in jail for about 20 years as an alternative to being taken out and shot.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
BS alert.  This is an urban myth that has already been disproved.  This Fonda post comes up here about every 3 months.
View Quote

What part is the myth?
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe she was on a secret mission to spread disease there, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BS alert.  This is an urban myth that has already been disproved.  This Fonda post comes up here about every 3 months.
View Quote

Why don't you actually go read the article and then come back and report your findings.  I think you have jumped to conclusions here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

dragunov,
what is an urban myth that has already been disproved ?
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jane Fonda converted to Christ. Forgive her already.
View Quote

Christ will have to forgive her as I certainly will not.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#12]
For those of us who were alive and cognizant at the time H.J. was doing her dastardly deeds, it will never, ever be forgotten. Treason is a capital crime just like murder because once the unthinkable act is committed, you get no more chances to rectify it.....it's that big a deal. Having rich and powerful friends will let you get away with murder (and treason), but it will not be forgotten. FYJ........
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm only 36 about years old, so I think this is a realistic goal.

When she dies - if she's buried in a place with public access, I'd like to drop by and get pics of me and maybe a few buddies dancing on her grave - literally.  That could be the high point of a pretty cool road trip.

Tate
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Jane who?

As James Webb, former Marine platoon commander in Vietnam, Silver Star awardee and Reagan appointed Secretary of the Navy said about her in a radio interview:

[b]"I wouldn't cross the street to watch Jane Fonda slit her wrists."[/b]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Anthills are too good for some people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm only 36 about years old, so I think this is a realistic goal.

When she dies - if she's buried in a place with public access, I'd like to drop by and get pics of me and maybe a few buddies dancing on her grave - literally.  That could be the high point of a pretty cool road trip.

Tate
View Quote

No no, I want to be the Sergeant in charge of that detail:

"Un-[b]ZIP![/b]"

"Present [b]JOHNSON![/b]"

"Ready [b]PISS![/b]"

"Shake it....and tuck."

"[b]ZIP![/b]"
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Do I think H.J. is a traitor?...YES.. do I belive this story? ...NO.. If you read this carefully you will realize the guy is not a lawer. and If you read this carefully you will see the urbin legend. Much as I would like to believe this peice of crap it is crap.
I will piss on her grave someday ... maybe the same day I piss on the rev J.J.'s...pat
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#18]
If they make a mask of her, next Halloween, I'm putting it on one of those foam wig holders and carrying it around on a pike.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#19]
The whole purpose was to prevent trying her again because of double jeopardy...
View Quote

Then it should have worked in the case of Stacy Koon, Lawrence Powell, Theodore Briseno, and Timothy Wind.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Ah, remember the good old days when all see did was star in really lousy Sci-Fi movies like Barbarella? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Has anyone read the book?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top