Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2010 5:44:55 AM EDT
If you voted in her district, would you vote for the Green candidate rather than the Republican if you thought the Greenie could beat Pelosi?

I sure would! Even though the Green would likely be more of a radical, I think booting Pelosi out of her seat would be awesome.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Strategic voting is a poor large-scale solution without either solid evidence of other votes cast or without solid cooperation among a large group of voters.

A lot of people may say they're of a certain persuasion and vote very differently when the curtain closes.  My area, for example, has a LOT of "closet Republicans."

The best strategy is for everyone to vote for the candidate they want to win.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
There is nothing "green" about Pelosi, anymore than Al Gore is "green". Both of them consume vast quantities of fuel in jets that only carry themselves, their family members, and staff. A real Green candidate should be able to expose Pelosi for the public-trough sucking leech that she is.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Ha ha, Pelosi and the greens, reminded me of that cartoon Pinky and the Brain.  "What are we going to do today", "what do we do every day Pinky? Plan to conquer the wooooorld"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top