Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 7:33:32 PM EDT
How does Bravo Company do with their shipping time?

I placed an order today for a BCM 20" Upper with BCG and a Troy rear sight and I'm too excited and trying to pass the time waiting on it. I hope I get it by the weekend though.

From my experience I'd hold MidwayUSA as the standard. When I order from them they usually ship my order out the same day. I ordered from BCM at 11:30AM and it is in the processing stage still. Think it will ship tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
In my experience, when the items are in stock, they ship pretty much immediately.  Truly outstanding service!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How does Bravo Company do with their shipping time?

I placed an order today for a BCM 20" Upper with BCG and a Troy rear sight and I'm too excited and trying to pass the time waiting on it. I hope I get it by the weekend though.

From my experience I'd hold MidwayUSA as the standard. When I order from them they usually ship my order out the same day. I ordered from BCM at 11:30AM and it is in the processing stage still. Think it will ship tomorrow?

Uppers, I couldn't tell you.

I ordered some sundry parts for a build on Sunday (last) night and they shipped out today. Can't complain about that.

BCM is a great bunch, in my book, and that seems to reflect the general sentiment around here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
BCM is fast.

Even on USPS shipping, order on the weekend, get it on thursday.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Never a problem with them myself. Fast shipment if item is on stock.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Shipped today guys. ETA is Friday. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Shipped today guys. ETA is Friday. Thanks!

Paul either pays his crew well, or whips them mercilessly because they do have very, very fast shipping.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top