Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 9:20:52 AM EDT
How many people read the news articles on the front page?

I look over the titles and read one or two occaisonally.

But, Julia Gorin, the author of this article sure has the [url=http://newsandopinion.com/julia/gorin.html]Antigun Male[/url] pegged.

A very good article.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
IMHO  Anti-gun  and  male should not even come up in the same sentance, but To each his or her own.

Good article and sound's pretty acurate
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IMHO  Anti-gun  and  male should not even come up in the same sentance, but To each his or her own.
View Quote

You'll notice she calls them males, but not men.  All the difference in the world.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I think she hit the nail right on the head.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys outta read through her archives. She points out in one article that the sneering Europeans who belittle the US can't put their citizens on a waiting list in the time that we can provide quality medical care to an illegal alien. Read through her stuff, especially her stuff on patriotism and the flag.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
makes sense to me.  

check out this tidbit of irony.  i have once heard someone state that there should be special laws for minorities to "level the playing field".  (mind you, we're not talking about laws that protect their civil rights as much as we are talking about laws that "protect" them from the America system and give them a head start.)

and yet this same person is vehemently anti-2nd amendment.

seems it's okay for minorities to have equal playing fields, but God forbid that an soon-to-be victim be given the same considerations.  

came from a woman, but i imagine it's just as prevalent among liberal males.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds quite Fruedian to me.

Also quite right.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
You'll notice she calls them males, but not men.  All the difference in the world.
View Quote
Actually, she DOES call them men.  Paragraph four, first sentence:
"Of course, sexual and psychological insecurities don't account for ALL men against guns."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top