Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 105
Posted: 9/13/2017 1:47:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Krauss]
I messed my back up this week so i've been home icing it.

Well I got sick of sitting in the house so I was waltzing around HF yesterday. End up grabbing one of the 2000 watt extra quiet little guy generators. $550ish out the door and they gave me a free 2 year full replacement warranty.

I stopped at my land to try and be productive. So fired this little guy up. Wow is it quiet.

I threw on 3 LED work lights and my radio. Ran for about 6 hours and barley came off full tank.

Who else is using one??? Anything else i should grab for it?

COUPON CODE FOR GENERATOR - 26168890

Link Posted: 5/2/2022 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Skibane:

Typically, the only difference from propane is the diameter of the gas orifice - For NG, it needs to be approx. 1.4 times larger than it is for propane.

You could probably just drill out the existing orifice to 1.4 times its original size, if you didn't ever need to run it on propane afterwards.

Some of the aftermarket tri-fuel replacement carburetors being sold on Amazon and eBay have a small knob that you twist to change the effective orifice size - So you can easily switch back and forth between NG and propane:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13258/tri-fuel_carb_jpg-2310132.JPG

You might be able to purchase one of those that would fit the Firman.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
wonder what it would take to run it on Natural Gas.

Typically, the only difference from propane is the diameter of the gas orifice - For NG, it needs to be approx. 1.4 times larger than it is for propane.

You could probably just drill out the existing orifice to 1.4 times its original size, if you didn't ever need to run it on propane afterwards.

Some of the aftermarket tri-fuel replacement carburetors being sold on Amazon and eBay have a small knob that you twist to change the effective orifice size - So you can easily switch back and forth between NG and propane:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13258/tri-fuel_carb_jpg-2310132.JPG

You might be able to purchase one of those that would fit the Firman.

Not just the orifice.  The pressure regulator needs to be sensitive enough to activate at a couple of ounces of pressure.  Propane-only generators might have one that needs more pressure.  It's hard to tell from looking, but that one might work.  Most dual-fuel generators will need the orifice and regulator changed/added.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By jordanmills:
Propane-only generators might have one that needs more pressure.
View Quote

Never seen a demand regulator that needed any changes when switching from propane to NG.

It's almost always accomplished just by changing the fuel mixture (i.e., changing the orifice size).
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Never seen a demand regulator that needed any changes when switching from propane to NG.

It's almost always accomplished just by changing the fuel mixture (i.e., changing the orifice size).
View All Quotes

I am no expert, but I thought it was most common that they did not cover both pressure ranges without some sort of change.

https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=d2GljedOVaQ&local=0
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen2200 Super Quiet Portable Inverter
$365.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUP6L1U?tag=arfcom00-20
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By danpass:
The genny I'm looking at is dual-fuel and I was thinking about running it off a 20lb propane tank.

My thought on the exhaust was a 6ft pipe, perhaps even 8ft, with a few supports along the length.  Open end pointing out to back, which is a lake, so a nice open area.
View Quote

The good news is propane generators produce very little CO.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]

I am no expert, but I thought it was most common that they did not cover both pressure ranges without some sort of change.

View All Quotes

My NashFuel TriFuel conversion kit came with a Garretson regulator that works for natgas and propane.  The difference is it has a second smaller primary regulator for propane due to the higher pressure from the tank.   Also a needle valve that might need adjusting when switching between the two.  They both run well under load with either fuel, so I don't think anything else would be required.  It seems to me that a natgas system would have to have a larger port to flow the higher volume of fuel with lower energy density.  Exhaust is odorless, just like your stovetop, or BBQ.  The spark arrestor doesn't foul either.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By draver:
My NashFuel TriFuel conversion kit came with a Garretson regulator that works for natgas and propane.  The difference is it has a second smaller primary regulator for propane due to the higher pressure from the tank.
View All Quotes
My NashFuel TriFuel conversion kit came with a Garretson regulator that works for natgas and propane.  The difference is it has a second smaller primary regulator for propane due to the higher pressure from the tank.

Right, but you only need that second smaller primary regulator if you want to connect directly to the propane tank. It's not needed if you connect on the outlet side of your propane system's existing primary regulator.

Also a needle valve that might need adjusting when switching between the two.

"Needle Valve" = mixture adjustment screw located after the Garretson demand regulator.

The US Carburetion kits I've installed are very similar - There are no adjustments needed to the Century demand regulator when switching from one fuel to the other - Just a few turns of a mixture adjustment screw located after the demand regulator.

Basically, turning this screw performs the same function as changing the size of an orifice would.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:12:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Avidrook] [#8]
Originally Posted By zoe17:
Anyone have a NGK part number for Predator 2K? And IIRC something about spark arrestor. I have the magnetic oil dipstick. Did 5 hour break in and changed to synthetic oil.
View Quote

I assume you mean NGK spark plug?

NGK CR5HS (2874)

Champion Z9Y

OEM  Torch A5RTC

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:23:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: draver] [#9]
I think the propane primary regulator is included in the NashFuel Trifuel kit for running off 20 lb. tanks.  This is required to step down to max input pressure (Max 8 oz.) of the included Garritson regulator.  I am not familiar with other propane systems.

For the "Needle Valve" flow control, I called it that since I took it apart and it is a typical cone shaped tip that screws in or out of a tapered port, thus, needle valve.

I cannot emphasize how nice it is having my paralleled, brand & wattage mismatched, gensets running on gaseous fuels.   I have consistent, inexpensive fuels, no natgas refueling, minimal propane refueling (secondary, smaller parallel genny is propane), no exhaust odor or spark arrester fouling, no fuel spills or odors, dangers, safer storage, etc.  I have 4, 20 lb. tanks, and feel like I can suffer through a week long outage without having to leave the house.  I run just the natgas 3500W Predator overnight because the loads go down, saving on propane usage.  It all fits pretty easily on a very sturdy Rubbermaid cart that wheels out of the garage in a few seconds for hookup.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Avidrook:

I assume you mean NGK spark plug?

NGK CR5HS (2874)

Champion Z9Y

OEM  Torch A5RTC

View Quote

Yes, thank you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zoe17:
Anyone have a NGK part number for Predator 2K? And IIRC something about spark arrestor. I have the magnetic oil dipstick. Did 5 hour break in and changed to synthetic oil.
View Quote

NGK 6535 / CR5HSB is what I use in mine.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Just for the heck of it:

Small Honda 2200 generator runs 20 hours a day for 5 years straight!

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:00:39 PM EDT
[#13]
With hurricane season approaching,  has anyone here paralleled 3 inverter generators together? I've seen a few YouTube videos showing it but I'm looking for any personal experience.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NostalgiaforInfinity:
With hurricane season approaching,  has anyone here paralleled 3 inverter generators together? I've seen a few YouTube videos showing it but I'm looking for any personal experience.
View Quote

I have not connected more than 2, but I did look into the wiring diagram for major mfgr. parallel kits before I decided to just use front panel parallel ports with simple cables.  The branded parallel kits I checked all shown their parallel ports wired directly to the 120V plugs on the front panel.  This is how both of my inverters also wire their parallel ports to the AC outlets. This appears to me to be electrically the same as making a suicide cable from 120V to 120V.  The YouTube videos I saw with 3 inverters connected used AC suicide cables and seemed to work fine.

My opinion is, you can use the AC plugs, parallel ports or the factory Parallel Kits for your brand interchangeably.  AC port parallel connections have a safety factor you should consider.  I currently run a Harbor Freight 3500 Predator and and an AiPower SUA2000iD with a parallel cable only.  This has been reliable and I have run the Predator with other inverters also.  The cable is cheap and available on Amazon for less that $13 the last I checked.

WEN GNA25i 25-Amp 3000-Watt

I suggest using wing nuts with lock washers for the ground post to simplify connections.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Truman_Sparks:
Just for the heck of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzBZQr6RVc
View Quote
Wow, 20 hours a day for 5 years.  36,000 hours or so.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:16:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JLH3] [#16]
What does the Hive think of the Firman 3200W Running / 4000W Peak Dual Fuel Inverter Generator?  Would be using it for my trailer.  Want to run lights, A/C, charge electronics, etc.  A/C is 13,500btu.

The other option is Amazon has Champion 4550 dual fuel for a great price. Only slightly heavier than the Firman and provides a lot more power.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:52:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JLH3:
What does the Hive think of the Firman 3200W Running / 4000W Peak Dual Fuel Inverter Generator?  Would be using it for my trailer.  Want to run lights, A/C, charge electronics, etc.  A/C is 13,500btu.

The other option is Amazon has Champion 4550 dual fuel for a great price. Only slightly heavier than the Firman and provides a lot more power.
View Quote
They look decent.

You missed out, they just had them on sale for $599 a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Snatched up a brand new Westinghouse 9500 dual fuel for $490. It’ll be to run the entire house should I need it.

Predator from the OP is still kicking ass all these years later. I haven’t started it in a year. No stabilizer at all. 3 pulls it fired right up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AKCory762:  Snatched up a brand new Westinghouse 9500 dual fuel for $490. It’ll be to run the entire house should I need it.

Predator from the OP is still kicking ass all these years later. I haven’t started it in a year. No stabilizer at all. 3 pulls it fired right up.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346339/F7451242-DA20-4B3D-B1CD-957F77CE4100_jpe-2396030.JPG
View Quote

Looks nice.  Be sure to test it under load so you know if the propane regulator will freeze up or not.  Worst case you run it off multiple tanks so they don't freeze.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Looks nice.  Be sure to test it under load so you know if the propane regulator will freeze up or not.  Worst case you run it off multiple tanks so they don't freeze.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKCory762:  Snatched up a brand new Westinghouse 9500 dual fuel for $490. It’ll be to run the entire house should I need it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346339/F7451242-DA20-4B3D-B1CD-957F77CE4100_jpe-2396030.JPG

I have 3 tanks on hand but I would like to get a 100lb tank or possibly 3 more 20lbs to keep on hand. It’s nice to have it for the blackstone and now this genset.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Amazon currently has the 2000W, dual fuel AiPower SUA2000iD on sale for $399.  I've had this unit for over a year now and used it in parallel with my Predator 3500 during 2-3 local outages with good results.  It includes the hose and regulator to attach to your BBQ 20lb. tanks with no other equipment needed.  Good ratings on Amazon, and I have never put gasoline in mine.  I run my Predator on natural gas, so I get pretty much trouble and mess free service from both units.

Amazon AiPower 2K Dual Fuel Generator, $399
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Amazon currently has the 2000W, dual fuel AiPower SUA2000iD on sale for $399.  I've had this unit for over a year now and used it in parallel with my Predator 3500 during 2-3 local outages with good results.  It includes the hose and regulator to attach to your BBQ 20lb. tanks with no other equipment needed.  Good ratings on Amazon, and I have never put gasoline in mine.  I run my Predator on natural gas, so I get pretty much trouble and mess free service from both units.

Amazon AiPower 2K Dual Fuel Generator, $399
View Quote

Thanks man, ordered 3.  That'll top up the house, and one for the BIL & another relative.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Thanks man, ordered 3.  That'll top up the house, and one for the BIL & another relative.
View Quote

My Brother In Law bought one about 6 months ago when they were $449 and is happy with his also.  I recommend that you never use gas in it unless absolutely necessary.  Mine pulls 1600 watts regularly on propane, measured with a Kil-A-Watt meter.  I still have never figured out the downgrade for using propane over gasoline on output ratings.  I wonder if it has anything to do with their db ratings?  My Predator 3500 also will reliably show 2900+ watts on output with the panel meter and Kil-A-Watt load measurements.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Is there any master race panel interlock kit?

I want to get this hooked up so I can power up my entire house.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:15:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: draver] [#26]
Originally Posted By AKCory762:
Is there any master race panel interlock kit?

I want to get this hooked up so I can power up my entire house.

Suggestions?
View Quote

I found this one at a Lowe's for a decent price.  Pretty easy to install and works well.  I moved all the existing right side breakers down two single positions to make room for a double 30A new breaker from the genny input.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
They look decent.

View Quote

That Firman puts out 120V AC and 12V DC, but not 240V AC?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Shopping around on Amazon and found another deal.  A Champion 2K inverter dual fuel suitcase genny for $407.65.  There is a discrepancy in the description about output, but other than Champions square parallel ports, it looks like a pretty decent unit, with great reviews.  It also comes complete with the regulator and hose, so it's ready for a propane hookup out of the box.

Champion Duel Fuel Inverter Generator
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:37:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#29]
Originally Posted By draver:  My Brother In Law bought one about 6 months ago when they were $449 and is happy with his also.  I recommend that you never use gas in it unless absolutely necessary.  Mine pulls 1600 watts regularly on propane, measured with a Kil-A-Watt meter.  I still have never figured out the downgrade for using propane over gasoline on output ratings.  I wonder if it has anything to do with their db ratings?  My Predator 3500 also will reliably show 2900+ watts on output with the panel meter and Kil-A-Watt load measurements.
View Quote

They just arrived today.  Gonna give the original bifuel one from this thread to my BIL, keep two of these for the house/loan to the in-laws, and give one to my brother.  Part of the attraction is that prepping becomes easy for them - just buy a another propane tank.  If they're not able to do that, lawnmower gas cans will work.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I am seriously considering buying the Champion I just posted because...

A. $407 for a Champion 2K Dual Fuel !

B. Might be a good backup
   a. I might make a parallel cable for it, and then I could mix & match my other 2 gensets
   b. Tempting to make a suicide parallel cable for AC outlets for emergency service
   c. Could be a good loaner for unprepared friends & relatives

C. Might be a nice gift
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#31]
I am seriously considering buying the Champion I just posted because...

A. $407 for a Champion 2K Dual Fuel !

B. Might be a good backup
   a. I might make a parallel cable for it, and then I could mix & match my other 2 gensets
   b. Tempting to make a suicide parallel cable for AC outlets for emergency service
   c. Could be a good loaner for unprepared friends & relatives

C. Might be a nice gift
View Quote

Do it
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 12:25:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mitsuman47] [#32]
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 12:05:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#33]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
They look decent.

View Quote

On sale again, but $699 online.
$150 off, so probably 649 in store

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Bump.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#35]
How much was the Home Depot deal on the Pulsar 2300 that I was kicking myself over not jumping on?
I'm thinking it was about $299.

$369 at NewEgg.

$450 dual fuel
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Ok I need some advice. I have a 25% off anything coupon for harbor freight. I'm thinking of getting the 9000 watt generator. With the coupon I would be right around $700 including tax into it. I know its going to be a gas drinker but we don't lose power that often. This would be to power my fuel oil furnace and three fridges. Town water so no well pump or anything like that.

Am I correct in thinking this will be more than enough for what I am thinking?

Where should I get a magnetic oil plug and hour meter?

Anything else I am missing?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Crash1433:
Ok I need some advice. I have a 25% off anything coupon for harbor freight. I'm thinking of getting the 9000 watt generator. With the coupon I would be right around $700 including tax into it. I know its going to be a gas drinker but we don't lose power that often. This would be to power my fuel oil furnace and three fridges. Town water so no well pump or anything like that.

Can you look at each device and write down starting and running watts?  That way you can tell if the generator is sufficient.

Hour meter, you can get from Amazon or ebay.  Maybe the same for a magnetic oil plug, I found one for a small Champion 2000watt generator on ebay.  

View Quote
See above in red.
Are you sure the 25% works on generators?  I've seen where some people had a coupon and it didn't exclude anything and I've seen others which exclude most good things.

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:09:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crash1433] [#38]
Originally Posted By 7:
See above in red.
Are you sure the 25% works on generators?  I've seen where some people had a coupon and it didn't exclude anything and I've seen others which exclude most good things.

View Quote

@7 Yes it works for generators. I sell cars to the manager of my local store and he said it will work.

ETA: Two of the fridges are in apartments so I can't look at them. My house is basically a tri-plex with two one bedroom apartments in the front and I live in the back. One fuel oil furnace heats the whole place(I'm thinking 4-5000 watts and that's probably way too high its realistically closer to 3000) and three fridges at about 500 watts each.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Crash1433:

View Quote

Yes, it will be more than enough.

Non-inverter generators run at full engine speed all the time - which makes them noisy.

A 9KW non-inverter generator is going to be NOISY.

Do you have someplace to put it to quiet it down, keep it out of the elements, and discourage theft?

Personally, the first accessory I would be looking at is a shed for it.

It will also go through your fuel supply surprisingly quick - which is why a natural gas or propane conversion kit would be very handy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Yes, it will be more than enough.

Non-inverter generators run at full engine speed all the time - which makes them noisy.

A 9KW non-inverter generator is going to be NOISY.

Do you have someplace to put it to quiet it down, keep it out of the elements, and discourage theft?

Personally, the first accessory I would be looking at is a shed for it.

It will also go through your fuel supply surprisingly quick - which is why a natural gas or propane conversion kit would be very handy.
View Quote

@Skibane

If I need to run it it will be tucked into a corner of the building. I can always come up with a box/shed for it later on. It would be right in front of one of the tenants living room so he would be able to see what is going on. And if I build an enclosure it would be lockable. As far as fuel the longest the power has gone out here other than our famous ice storm in the 90s is about three days. I usually have about 20-25 gallons of gas on hand not counting what I could get out of my vehicles. Plus I'm on the same line as our county public safety building(state police barracks, county sheriff's office and county jail in one building) so we are usually some of the first people to get power back. This is more of a security purchase.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#41]
^ A portable gasoline-fueled generator will consume roughly 0.2 gallons of gas per hour, per KW of power being produced.

So, if you're producing 5 KW on average, you're going to be burning through 1 gallon per hour - or 24 gallons every day.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:55:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#42]
ok, conundrum ....

the dual fuel Champion 4500 inverter genny 200988

or the

dual fuel Champion 2500 inverter genny 200961

either one to be connected to dedicated genny wall outlet wired to cutover switch to dedicated breaker in electrical panel to run:

refrigerator
random lights in house
computers/network/tvs
enable all outlets, for charging phones etc

differences:

4500 would have ye olde NEMA TT-30R outlet (not critical but nice) and 4500 surge would allow for more overhead with coffee pot and/or microwave
61db noise level

2500 only has NEMA 5-20R, may have to construct my own adapter cord to the wall outlet box
but is spec'd at 53db noise level.  Could be important in HOA neighborhood lol

is the 2500 enough to include coffee pot and/or microwave in the calculation?  (even if only one at a time)

I'm compelled to go with the 'you can always use less wattage' argument but 61db might matter ....

-
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#43]
ok, conundrum ....

or the

either one to be connected to dedicated genny wall outlet wired to cutover switch to dedicated breaker in electrical panel to run:

refrigerator
random lights in house
computers/network/tvs

differences:

4500 would have ye olde NEMA TT-30R outlet (not critical but nice) and 4500 surge would allow for more overhead with coffee pot and/or microwave
61db noise level

2500 only has NEMA 5-20R, may have to construct my own adapter cord to the wall outlet box

is the 2500 enough to include coffee pot and/or microwave in the calculation?  (even if only one at a time)

I'm compelled to go with the 'you can always use less wattage' argument but 61db might matter ....

-
View Quote

If a genny is needed, f the HOA.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#44]
^ A portable gasoline-fueled generator will consume roughly 0.2 gallons of gas per hour, per KW of power being produced.

So, if you're producing 5 KW on average, you're going to be burning through 1 gallon per hour - or 24 gallons every day.
View Quote

@Skibane

Good to know. I guess I'll have to up my storage ability. I picked it up last night. I'll be unboxing and running it this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#45]
ok, conundrum ....

or the

refrigerator
random lights in house
computers/network/tvs

differences:

61db noise level

-
View Quote

2 2500's and a parallel kit, only run 2 as needed and save on fuel?
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
ok, conundrum ....

or the

refrigerator
random lights in house
computers/network/tvs

differences:

61db noise level

-

This is what I did. I have 2 of the 2000w dual fuel champions. More than 75% of the time I'll only need one of them.

Also, if one of them happened to go out of service, I have a spare.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Champion 2500 dual fuel $509

Requires Walmart + but you can buy one month for 12 bucks.

Generators are tax free right now in FL
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:56:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: draver] [#48]
I did a little snooping on the Wally World site and found the AiPower SUA2000id dual fuel 2Kw portable inverter for $399 incl. free shipping.  I bought mine about a year ago and it works well, as I may have mentioned in this thread already.  It comes complete with the regulator and hose, ready for your 20lb. BBQ tank.

AiPower 2Kw Dual Fuel Inverter Generator $399
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:03:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fuzzy03cls] [#49]
I just got this one. Seems to have good reviews. It's the newer model
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:
I just got this one. Seems to have good reviews. It's the newer model
https://generatorbible.com/wp-content/uploads/Predator-4550-59304-3.jpg
View Quote

How much?

I'm thinking about getting my first Generator at a minimum I would like to power the fridge and a window AC unit.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top