Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

It says Reconstruction which I take to mean “re-enactment”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I hope they weren't showing the footage as if it was actually recorded, because that footage is a video game.

It says Reconstruction which I take to mean “re-enactment”

I just kinda glanced at it, it's from the DCS simulator.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Who are you wanting to replace her with?
View Quote
I'm betting there is someone far more rational to put in the seat.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Yes you are correct as it is having an impact. That is why you have seen me post a lot of info on this. Also, it is a federal crime to work on behalf of a foreign power without approval from the Department of State. And we did have treason laws enforced at one time in this country, but the communist founded ACLU took care of that. Many conservatives (and leftists) think that treason is protected by the 1st Amendment (it is not) and say "i MaY nOT aGGrEE wITH WhaT yOU sAY Or dO bUt wiLL dIE feR YeR RIGht tO saY iT."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Fuck

But Putin is a strong Christian who is working on saving the souls of the barbarian Ukrainians

It had to be true. I watched a video on YouTube by a guy who wears a plate carrier

I had a Q-Tard who is also a Charismatic Christian and medical doctor tell me that two days ago - he said Putin is doing us a favor by invading corrupt Ukraine and is on "our" side. He follows Pro-Putin talk show host Stew Peters and Pro-Putin Republican candidate/"researcher"/documentary film producer Lauren Witzke who have huge followings on Rumble and other internet sites. He said that all will know soon when God reveals the truth. (One could just imagine my response...)

Here are six search results for Lauren Witzke when her name is searched with "Putin":

https://i.ibb.co/NK0hbzV/Screenshot-20220414-142935-Samsung-Internet.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/sKDygGn/Screenshot-20220414-142909-Samsung-Internet.jpg

These people are influencing millions with their crap along with Alex Jones (who just ran a story yesterday that AZOV Battalion are shooting Ukrainian citizens), Paul Joseph Watson, Paul Craig Roberts, BeforeItsNews.com, Hal Turner, WhatReallyHappened.com, The Burning Platform, SteveQuayle.com, etc., etc.. Most of the so-called Patriot Right is nothing but a mouth price for Kremlin propaganda these days. Gotta give 'em credit, only took like 15 years for communists to control a large hard core segment of the American conservative right wing.

We really need to police our own on that shit.

Yes you are correct as it is having an impact. That is why you have seen me post a lot of info on this. Also, it is a federal crime to work on behalf of a foreign power without approval from the Department of State. And we did have treason laws enforced at one time in this country, but the communist founded ACLU took care of that. Many conservatives (and leftists) think that treason is protected by the 1st Amendment (it is not) and say "i MaY nOT aGGrEE wITH WhaT yOU sAY Or dO bUt wiLL dIE feR YeR RIGht tO saY iT."

Ah yes, what a shame we have a BiLl Of RiGhTs protecting free speech.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]

I hope they weren't showing the footage as if it was actually recorded, because that footage is a video game.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Translation: Combat of SU-35 fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces and 2 SU-27 fighters of the Ukrainian Air Force 03/17/22 reconstruction, interview with I. Perepelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNTEZpTeYfI

Art. Lieutenant I. Perepelkin on the SU-35, having met a pair of SU-27s of the Ukrainian Air Force, attacked the leader with a 6G overload, then shot down the wingman with a 180 maneuver.
war in ukraine.

It does say reconstruction.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:

Lol, that is faker than fake.
View Quote

It's a reenactment of an engagement. Read the description--->reconstruction.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Well she needs to be replaced. I'm sure there is a fine candidate that share many of her views without been a Russian sympathizer
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/16/20/55441489-10620367-On_Tuesday_night_Greene_engaged_in_a_tirade_on_Twitter_where_she-a-21_1647460862365.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOTV5zgUYAY-gIm.jpg
Well she needs to be replaced. I'm sure there is a fine candidate that share many of her views without been a Russian sympathizer

I believe you are right, and I believe she ran unopposed to begin with but maybe I'm wrong about that.  Problem is she has her hooks in all the "hurrrr, she makes liberals' heads explode!" crowd, and now anyone is isn't spicy is considered boring and policy is for faggots.  Her shit regarding Ukraine is so bonkers I do believe she's getting paid for it somehow, it's just too stupid otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

With a boat oar. They have had this coming for 70 years, they are going to have to suck it up unless they want to take us on directly.
View Quote

Yeap. I just wish we did the needful before the orcs cracked the atom. Patton was right.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

Yes. But who?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
MTG is a big kick in the pants

I liked her attitude...until her opinion of UA
View Quote

She is a moron of the highest magnitude.  If she had a bit more intelligence and a lot more money, she could aspire to be the Nancy Pelosi of the Republican Party.   Realistically, she will be replaced by someone else and end up as a diner waitress somewhere in central FL.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#12]

I believe you are right, and I believe she ran unopposed to begin with but maybe I'm wrong about that.  Problem is she has her hooks in all the "hurrrr, she makes liberals' heads explode!" crowd, and now anyone is isn't spicy is considered boring and policy is for faggots.  Her shit regarding Ukraine is so bonkers I do believe she's getting paid for it somehow, it's just too stupid otherwise.
View Quote
I can say and do much of what see has. If I am capable of doing without being Thinking Putin is great then someone in her area can do it too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#13]

If an American is paid to influence the American government or people on behalf of a foreign power for the foreign power's benefit then that is a crime. If that country is an adversary of the USA then it is treason. Understand? I'm all for the leftist going to prison for this as well. It's one thing to be duped or have an opinion, its another to knowingly work against the USA.

Propaganda coming directly from the Kremlin is a BIG part of this war and it is for THIS thread.
View Quote

so no specific people or acts?
if you don't want alex jones to spread a message stop fucking talking about him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Yes. But who?
View Quote
Fuck all if I know, I'm not in Georgia. Fuck lets get Extorris to run.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:43:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#15]
"A Ukrainian BTR-60R-975M abandoned long before the war in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia region border area."

@m35ben has a bitchin set of tools. He can probably fix it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Yes. But who?
View All Quotes

Yes. But who?
Find a golden retriever with a Twitter account and dog license registered in Georgia. It would be an improvement.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TNC:

Who are they declaring war on? Their electricians union? I thought they said Moskva had an electrical fire.
View Quote

It’s naive to laugh this off. An official declaration of war gives Putin more legal latitude to escalate this conflict, which includes deploying WMD’s.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Man it isn't just her.

On Twitter I followed everyone from Rageaholic to MTG to Lauren Boebert to Aaron Lewis until they started swinging on Putin's nutsack.  Aaron Lewis was the one that really disappointed me was a fan of his since Staind
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said the world must be prepared for the possibility of Russia attacking Ukraine with tactical nuclear weapons.

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper published on Friday, Zelenskyy said Russian President Vladimir Putin could use either nuclear or chemical weapons at some point during the ongoing war in Ukraine.

"We should think  not be afraid, not be afraid  but be ready," Zelenskyy said. "But that is not a question for Ukraine, not only for Ukraine but for all the world, I think."

Zelenskyy said Ukrainian lives don't matter to Putin, which could prompt him to launch such an attack.

Just days after Russia's February 24 invasion of Ukraine, Putin ordered Russia's nuclear deterrent forces on high alert, blaming NATO and Western sanctions. The move prompted immediate backlash from the international community.

Last month, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said Russia would use nuclear weapons only if it felt as though its existence was threatened by the West.
In response, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg called out Russia for "nuclear saber-rattling," and slammed Moscow for "contradicting" its past statement about wanting to avoid nuclear conflict.

This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
View Quote
Zelenksyy says the world must 'be ready' for Russia to attack Ukraine with tactical nukes
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:49:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#23]
"Knocked-out Ukrainian equipment in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia bordering region.
- 2S7 Pion
- S-300
- Buk-M1
- T-64BV
- BTS-4
- Kozak-2 MRAP"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

and a truck

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

Ukraine wants this. It would show the brainwashed Russian suburbs of Moscow and St Pete they were lied to and the brutality of war. They will get chewed up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Unrolled tweet thread above ^

View Quote

That's another good thread.

Here's a non-Twitter link to the thread reader: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1514645271493459970.html

Based on previous discussions, I think it's worth highlighting this part:

I agree with that.

Dudes rolling around the battlefield in HMMWVs or Toyotas or whatever with a pile of ATGMs and Stingers are going to be much more responsive and have a much smaller support requirement than massed groups of tracked vehicles like MBTs and IFVs.

MBTs still have a role in defending key points, but the less you have to move them, the better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#26]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAvFni_cJIE
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

I have used the sawyer filters that way on trips. Fill an old bladder with river water and squeeze it thru the filter into the drinking bladder. Mark the old bladder "non-potable" and set up the filter with camelback quick connects. If you need to pack more water fill both bladders and filter later.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

They make ceramic filter elements that can be assembled on two plastic buckets to work just like a Berkey or similar gravity filter. Dirty water on top, clean water drips below.

Much greater volume of water and the shipping efficiency is overall better (setup in their house or shelter, so refugees/IDPs aren't sipping water from puddles in the open).

I have used the sawyer filters that way on trips. Fill an old bladder with river water and squeeze it thru the filter into the drinking bladder. Mark the old bladder "non-potable" and set up the filter with camelback quick connects. If you need to pack more water fill both bladders and filter later.
How to make a filter
DIY Berkey Water Filter System CHEAP!

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Lol

As soon as they cross the border they're toast
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

View Quote

Since russia likes this kind of language, the US should respond with something like "Tell your military to stop committing war crimes immediately or this situation might get a lot bigger."
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#30]
good... the fancy clean pigs of Peters and Mosky will understand what the slaughterhouse of Ukraine really is.

Bring it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

View Quote
Are you saying Ukraine doesn't have subtractors?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Latest Russian EPIC FAILS in Ukraine - the warship proceeded the highlighted route
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

It's naive to laugh this off. An official declaration of war gives Putin more legal latitude to escalate this conflict, which includes deploying WMD's.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:
Originally Posted By TNC:

Who are they declaring war on? Their electricians union? I thought they said Moskva had an electrical fire.

It's naive to laugh this off. An official declaration of war gives Putin more legal latitude to escalate this conflict, which includes deploying WMD's.
Depending exactly who the Russian's declare war on, this would be a gift.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Translation: Combat of SU-35 fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces and 2 SU-27 fighters of the Ukrainian Air Force 03/17/22 reconstruction, interview with I. Perepelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNTEZpTeYfI

Art. Lieutenant I. Perepelkin on the SU-35, having met a pair of SU-27s of the Ukrainian Air Force, attacked the leader with a 6G overload, then shot down the wingman with a 180 maneuver.
war in ukraine.
View Quote

That’s hilariously fake “combat footage” from DCS.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

WTF

I trust Jesus Christ as my personal savior so someone needs to fill me in on this stupid from some obviously demented people.

Anyone who can not see Vladimir Putin is a demonic sociopath madman allied with Satan is mentally deranged
No matter republican or democrat any such stupid should result in the immediate expulsion from either political party!!

The only thing this piece of shit is doing for Russians is sending their children to their deaths without just cause!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

@Ryan_Ruck (your 2 cents?)

WTF

I trust Jesus Christ as my personal savior so someone needs to fill me in on this stupid from some obviously demented people.

Anyone who can not see Vladimir Putin is a demonic sociopath madman allied with Satan is mentally deranged
No matter republican or democrat any such stupid should result in the immediate expulsion from either political party!!

The only thing this piece of shit is doing for Russians is sending their children to their deaths without just cause!

It would be funny to send her to Ukraine and and let her get the full treatment from the Orc enlisted soldiers.  I’m sure they’d find her attractive enough. She’d find out just how Christian and caring the Russians are.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By veritas8985:

She is a moron of the highest magnitude.  If she had a bit more intelligence and a lot more money, she could aspire to be the Nancy Pelosi of the Republican Party.   Realistically, she will be replaced by someone else and end up as a diner waitress somewhere in central FL.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By veritas8985:

Lord, I hope not.  She can get a job at a GA Waffle House, since I tend to avoid GA and Waffle House both.  :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

MTG is such complete babbling idiot and since I live in GA, I can't wait to help put her out of a job soon!

A warm corpse
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#38]
"They repulsed the attack and captured 16 BMPs: the Marines fought a successful battle with the occupiers in the Donbas.

As a result, sixteen BPMs and five BTR-82As were captured intact and slightly damaged. Currently, part of this technique is already killing Muscovites. Others, after minor repairs, will also replenish the park of armored vehicles "badgers".

(The pictures don't really match up with the text)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

We need to have Belarus start a civil war.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Capta:
The Moskva incident is really interesting but I don’t think we can be certain it was an attack or an accident.
A few points to consider:

1)Ukraine publicized a missile attack well before the Russians said anything had happened.

2)OSINT suggests the Moskva was around 65 miles offshore.  The only way the Ukrainians could have been independently aware of a situation aboard Mockva would be from a shadowing TB-2.  At the Bayraktar’s service ceiling of 25,000 feet, the visual horizon would be 194 miles.   At the same time the S-300F has a range of about 50 miles.  It is thus conceivable that a Bayraktar could shadow the ship with impunity under favorable conditions using NV or thermal sensors.

3)Weather conditions were said in most accounts to be “stormy”.  However, I checked ZOOM.earth for a cloudcover map for the night of April 12-13, and the western Black Sea appears to be almost entirely clear of cloudcover.  Sea state said to be 1-2M waves, which is not significant.  Therefore it seems likely that visual conditions would be favorable for long-range visual spotting by a drone.  Weather conditions could not hide the ship, and also probably did not affect the ship’s survivability.
https://zoom.earth/#view=42.8,35.9,5.62z/date=2022-04-14,00:00,-5

4)Could the issue have been a catastrophic S-300 casualty as the Moskva fired at the Bayraktar?  This idea, while possible, ignores the fact that there was obviously a Bayraktar there for a reason.  TB-2s are a limited and valuable resource, and the idea that the Ukrainians are delegating one every night to keep tabs on the Moskva (which is not a major factor in the ground war) seems questionable.  Furthermore, the day before, the Russians claimed to have shot down a TB-2 shadowing the Moskva.  The two instances are probably linked and indicate an operational plan.  That said, an S-300 casualty would explain how the TB-2 could see the issue and survive to report it, allowing the Ukrainians to make the quick decision to claim an attack.  At the same time the Ukrainians would not want to release video that contradicted this story, and the Russians wouldn’t want to admit their own missiles sank the Moskva.

5)The TB-2’s normal suite of guided weapons does not appear to allow a successful attack to be made.  However, there are two standoff munitions possibly available for the TB2 - the KUZGUN Modular joint ammunition, which is available in a jet-powered version with 245KM range and a glide-version with a 110KM range.  The glide bomb would be theoretically capable of attacking the Moskva from the edge of its S-300 range.  I can’t confirm with open sources that these munitions are in service yet, or remain in development.

6)Suggestions have been made that Ukraine was provided with targeting information by NATO assets.  However with clear conditions and a Bayraktar in the area, it appears likely that the Ukrainians could have located the Moskva with their own resources.  Even without clear visual conditions, radio triangulation from shore stations could have provided reasonable position data to guide the Bayraktar to contact.  Operational laziness on the part of the Russians may have also played a part.

8)Moskva was well inside Neptune range.  Assuming Ukraine has functional units available, they should’ve had adequate targeting data to fire them.  Available evidence indicates a plan by Ukraine to use TB2s as a “rope-a-dope” to distract Moskva’s crew from the real attack, or for direct attacks if such munitions are available.  If true, this shows excellent operational planning on Ukraine’s part using limited resources.

9)Well before this incident, Moskva was said to be vulnerable to fire.  Either an S-300 casualty, or a direct attack with Neptune or glide bomb would potentially cause significant damage and fire.  The S300s are internally carried and a casualty could spread to other S300s and/or to fuel and combustibles located nearby.  A direct attack could have easily hit one of the 16 ASMs which take up 1/3 of the ship’s length, the S-300 battery, the torpedoes, or the deck guns.  Armor protection is listed as “splinter only”, so even a 300 pound warhead should be capable of setting off a missile or penetrating to a magazine.

10)If the Russians were truly distracted by the TB2, they may well not have known about a Neptune attack until missiles hit.  If it was an S-300 casualty, that would corroborate Russian statements of a serious fire that led to explosions.  It’s interesting to note that the Russians actually state that the Moskva sunk due to loss of stability.  This can indicate a few problems - flooding high in the ship due to hull damage, or a free-surface effect in a large compartment that stretches the width of the ship.  Such a free-surface condition could also have resulted from firefighting water applied too freely, so that is something to keep in mind.  Finally, Moskva’s design may have played a role as well due to large weights (the ASM battery) high on the ship, which would exacerbate any loss of stability.  Weather became cloudy soon after the attack, but sea state continued to be not particularly threatening.

11)The Russians would probably never admit an attack for political reasons.  However casualty numbers may eventually tell the tale.  Light casualties may indicate an accident and that the crew had sufficient time to wake up and respond before the situation became untenable.  Heavier casualties may indicate an attack with no warning and many crew immediately killed/injured.

12)The apparent Russian military response gives credence to the possibility that Moskva was sunk by a Ukrainian attack.  If so, the sinking is a massive achievement and propaganda victory for Ukraine.  I would even suggest that the timing of the (possible) attack was chosen to flip the propaganda script over losing Mariupol.  Overnight the international storyline went from doom and gloom over the near-end of resistance there to stunned elation, showing that Ukraine’s propaganda game continues to be on point.
View Quote

Exactly, what I was thinking. If the Bayraktar was up there, the Ukies saw the explosion, but for some reason they haven't released the footage?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#41]

I had a Q-Tard who is also a Charismatic Christian and medical doctor tell me that two days ago - he said Putin is doing us a favor by invading corrupt Ukraine and that Putin is on "our" side. He follows Pro-Putin talk show host Stew Peters and Pro-Putin Republican candidate/"researcher"/documentary film producer Lauren Witzke who have huge followings on Rumble and other internet sites. He said that all will know soon when God reveals the truth. (One could just imagine my response...)

Here are six search results for Lauren Witzke when her name is searched with "Putin":

These people are influencing millions with their crap along with Alex Jones (who just ran a story yesterday that AZOV Battalion are shooting Ukrainian citizens), Paul Joseph Watson, Paul Craig Roberts, BeforeItsNews.com, Hal Turner, WhatReallyHappened.com, The Burning Platform, SteveQuayle.com, etc., etc.. Most of the so-called Patriot Right is nothing but a mouth price for Kremlin propaganda these days. Gotta give 'em credit, only took like 15 years for communists to control a large hard core segment of the American conservative right wing.

View All Quotes

Fuck

But Putin is a strong Christian who is working on saving the souls of the barbarian Ukrainians

It had to be true. I watched a video on YouTube by a guy who wears a plate carrier

I had a Q-Tard who is also a Charismatic Christian and medical doctor tell me that two days ago - he said Putin is doing us a favor by invading corrupt Ukraine and that Putin is on "our" side. He follows Pro-Putin talk show host Stew Peters and Pro-Putin Republican candidate/"researcher"/documentary film producer Lauren Witzke who have huge followings on Rumble and other internet sites. He said that all will know soon when God reveals the truth. (One could just imagine my response...)

Here in upstate SC, it's been stunning how much my circle of trust has narrowed over the past 2 months.  I'm glad that so many in my church have been able to see through the Russian spin.  Our church's missions activities in neighboring Romania have probably helped with that a lot, though.  (They have pivoted to helping shelter orphans from Ukraine now as well, and our entire Easter Sunday offering is going towards that this year)

But outside of my church friends, I've lost a lot of conservative acquaintances to the propaganda. If something bad happens here, I can no longer trust them for any mutual assistance, and I've been doubting my judgement for ever thinking they were trustworthy.

Some of our challengers to state RINO politicians in the upcoming primary have even been parroting the Russian propaganda, which has at least identified who doesn't need my vote or campaign contributions.  One lady I had already given money to and I now bitterly regret it.

I'm very disgusted with so many people who I thought would have had the discernment to know better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By kncook:

That’s hilariously fake “combat footage” from DCS.
View Quote

Did you read the description where it says "reconstruction" of the event?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Are you saying Ukraine doesn't have subtractors?
View Quote

I didn't see a caterpillar drive.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#44]
"Trophy abandoned Russian tanks T-72B3 and T80U, in excellent condition."

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Unreal. Its great she is pro-2A but a total brainwashed tard on Russia.
View All Quotes

Fuck

I had a Q-Tard who is also a Charismatic Christian and medical doctor tell me that two days ago - he said Putin is doing us a favor by invading corrupt Ukraine and is on "our" side. He follows Pro-Putin talk show host Stew Peters and Pro-Putin Republican candidate/"researcher"/documentary film producer Lauren Witzke who have huge followings on Rumble and other internet sites. He said that all will know soon when God reveals the truth. (One could just imagine my response...)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/16/20/55441489-10620367-On_Tuesday_night_Greene_engaged_in_a_tirade_on_Twitter_where_she-a-21_1647460862365.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOTV5zgUYAY-gIm.jpg

Unreal. Its great she is pro-2A but a total brainwashed tard on Russia.

She was kinda fun at first as a thorn in the liberals side but now she's become a complete embarrassment like the drunk uncle at the family reunion.  Time for a primary, problem is some GOPe shithead will come in and say I told you so, now elect someone who will work across the isle.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

I didn't see a caterpillar drive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

MTG is such complete babbling idiot and since I live in GA, I can't wait to help put her out of a job soon!

Hopefully a more sensible and level headed Republican.  There are millions of those in Ga.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

Exactly, what I was thinking. If the Bayraktar was up there, the Ukies saw the explosion, but for some reason they haven't released the footage?
View Quote

I would guess they would prefer to keep the images secret so they don’t become an emotional rallying cry for Russians. Passive video watching missiles strike a warship and circle around while it burns and men die, will be seen differently than a strike on a tank column. I understand that it’s not in reality, but emotionally it will be received differently.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#49]

I think it's actually more useful to keep them on twitter. If they weren't on twitter, most people wouldn't realize how much of their information strategy just relies on laughably transparent but consistently repeated lies.

If there is any good thing that could come out of the last few years of "Russia, Russia, Russia!" nonsense, it could be that the Russian tactic of "no objective truth" (picked up and happily weaponized most readily by the left) could finally be under the scrutiny it deserves.

We might actually see a shift more towards genuine journalism, where holding "the powerful" accountable becomes fashionable again.

Just shutting the Russian MFA out works in the short term and feels good, but refuting such messages requires consistent work and effort, otherwise people will resort to lazy what-aboutism whenever a source or a message is silenced reflexively.

We used to have government offices whose job it was to report news, counter adversary narratives, and even say a few good words about ourselves, but what do I know...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
There was an editorial in a German paper about how when Steinmeier - a long time enabler of Putin - was told he wasn’t welcome to go to Kyiv the Baltic and Polish presidents should have also stayed home out of solidarity. They’re bonkers.

The Russian embassy here had this to say about the protest in front of it:

Yes,nothing but senseless and uncalled for Russophobia…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/FE6EB205-5552-4139-BCB4-6AE21FE0B0D6_jpe-2349506.JPG

How the fuck are these assholes still allowed on Twitter.

I think it's actually more useful to keep them on twitter. If they weren't on twitter, most people wouldn't realize how much of their information strategy just relies on laughably transparent but consistently repeated lies.

If there is any good thing that could come out of the last few years of "Russia, Russia, Russia!" nonsense, it could be that the Russian tactic of "no objective truth" (picked up and happily weaponized most readily by the left) could finally be under the scrutiny it deserves.

We might actually see a shift more towards genuine journalism, where holding "the powerful" accountable becomes fashionable again.

Just shutting the Russian MFA out works in the short term and feels good, but refuting such messages requires consistent work and effort, otherwise people will resort to lazy what-aboutism whenever a source or a message is silenced reflexively.

We used to have government offices whose job it was to report news, counter adversary narratives, and even say a few good words about ourselves, but what do I know...

Just the hypocrisy of banning conservatives while these cunts pull this sort of shit
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:10:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top