Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I'm pretty sure that's temporary. It is/willbe illegal to say anything not supportive of the government. The potential penalties for violating the rule will scare the crap out of people. Toddlers repeat stuff. Parents and grandparents will aggressively conceal anything anti-russia from kids in an effort to protect themselves and their family. Kids will grow up hearing the propaganda the government wants them to be indoctrinated with. We already know what currently happens to people who just walk around and say stuff, they disappear into cop vans. Current street interviews show people are afraid and they are shutting up or they are repeating the govt talking points. I saw a thing recently where kids who talk to their parents in russia are not believed when they, in ukraine, tell their parents what is going on. The parents say it isn't true. Russia. I see no reason the iron fist will be any less effective this time. And the truth is that lots of russians are all into this "russia strong" ideology. I've seen it with 20-somethings in addition to pensioners. I'll bet the 20-something soviets will be willing to turn in their friends.

Most important. Lets say you are right, lets say there are a bunch of russians who don't believe the BS, so what? I don't believe it will make any difference in the real world russia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Lol.

Yes, they are still Russians- they just hate what their government is doing. Until Russia has an internal only internet (which they may do, but haven't yet), young people will continue to use their VPNs.

You're suggesting the people that left aren't talking to those who didn't? I don't know what else to tell you but you're very wrong, but you always seem to have better information than I do.

I'm pretty sure that's temporary. It is/willbe illegal to say anything not supportive of the government. The potential penalties for violating the rule will scare the crap out of people. Toddlers repeat stuff. Parents and grandparents will aggressively conceal anything anti-russia from kids in an effort to protect themselves and their family. Kids will grow up hearing the propaganda the government wants them to be indoctrinated with. We already know what currently happens to people who just walk around and say stuff, they disappear into cop vans. Current street interviews show people are afraid and they are shutting up or they are repeating the govt talking points. I saw a thing recently where kids who talk to their parents in russia are not believed when they, in ukraine, tell their parents what is going on. The parents say it isn't true. Russia. I see no reason the iron fist will be any less effective this time. And the truth is that lots of russians are all into this "russia strong" ideology. I've seen it with 20-somethings in addition to pensioners. I'll bet the 20-something soviets will be willing to turn in their friends.

Most important. Lets say you are right, lets say there are a bunch of russians who don't believe the BS, so what? I don't believe it will make any difference in the real world russia.

You're basing your views on things you've seen on the internet. That's fair, you don't have any other option.
I do though, and am basing it on actual experience.

You say it's temporary, and you may be right it depends on if they shut down external internet. As of now though, that IS how it is. People talk to family there all the time.

It may or may not make a difference, too many variables to tell at the moment. My point is that you keep making sweeping claims about the Russian people but you simply don't know.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dmjung:

Interesting that the camera happened to be pointing in exactly the right direction that night to show the initial explosion.  Security cam or somebody knew...?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Interesting that the camera happened to be pointing in exactly the right direction that night to show the initial explosion.  Security cam or somebody knew...?

Both started filming after an initial hit. The big explosion was a secondary (ammo going off). It may have been a smaller main strike (Byraktar?) that lead to the larger secondaries.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:28:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope you're right and I'd love to hear some anecdotal evidence to improve my outlook.

With that said, every bit of person to person communications I've seen so far has pointed to them buying the farcical government line.  And to the point that they're calling relatives living abroad liars and the actual soldiers in Ukraine ignorant of the situation in Ukraine. That's also anecdotal but based on what's been reported you can't blame people for having a pessimistic outlook.

View All Quotes

It's already undone with much of the younger generation. That's why as of two weeks ago about 250k young Russians left Russia. They're just waiting for the Soviet era folks to die.

But I've said this before, and nobody wants to listen so...

Yeah. But the iron curtain is now almost closed again and I expect it will stay that way. Toddlers will grow up with the propaganda and hear it reinforced by their grandparents. Their parents will shut the fuck up for fear of being picked up by the secret police. Interviews in russia show it is happening right now.
There is a reason those 250k are not staying. Their opinions will not be shared with others in russia. They are basically no longer russians.

Lol.

Yes, they are still Russians- they just hate what their government is doing. Until Russia has an internal only internet (which they may do, but haven't yet), young people will continue to use their VPNs.

You're suggesting the people that left aren't talking to those who didn't? I don't know what else to tell you but you're very wrong, but you always seem to have better information than I do.

I hope you're right and I'd love to hear some anecdotal evidence to improve my outlook.

With that said, every bit of person to person communications I've seen so far has pointed to them buying the farcical government line.  And to the point that they're calling relatives living abroad liars and the actual soldiers in Ukraine ignorant of the situation in Ukraine. That's also anecdotal but based on what's been reported you can't blame people for having a pessimistic outlook.

I don't blame them. But as I said, I have actual experience..

Yes, the people that refuse to believe are generally the older Soviet generation, and not even all of those believe the lies.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Jesus, someone needs to make KI4U an updated website.   That looks like it came straight outta 1996
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Dig. That KI4U.com company is based in Texas along with Atlas Survival Shelters. Both sell shelters and KI4U has an inexpensive one that will put 4-5 feet of earth above your head.

Jesus, someone needs to make KI4U an updated website.   That looks like it came straight outta 1996

Thats how you know its good

I miss the 90's internet in a lot of ways.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:30:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#6]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

We already have it M982
There's some physics issues with guiding a bullet and it costs a lot.
View Quote

M982 is coordinate seeking, the old M712 was laser guided.  The M712 entered service in the 80s and first combat use was in Desert Storm.  They original built two lots of the rounds, the first with 1 battery and the second with 2 smaller batteries, the two battery version were the last ones withdrawn from service early in the GWOT when all their batteries were dead.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Both started filming after an initial hit. The big explosion was a secondary (ammo going off). It may have been a smaller main strike (Byraktar?) that lead to the larger secondaries.
View All Quotes

I see it now...at first look, the second link didn't appear to be showing anything, but looks like there is a small fire and then the big explosion.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

The old Soviets don’t understand current Russian demographics and have zero idea what they are doing to their country.

Don’t get me wrong,I am MUCH happier that Russia’s best and brightest aren’t willing to work for the regime and won’t be there to make the Russian army class of 2040.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russians-live-abroad-say-moscow-hardening-views-back-home-rcna20605

Insight into just how effective Russian propaganda is when it is already working on fertile ground.

It would take 2 generations to undo that crap. Until russia has good exposure to the rest of the world for 2 generations, russians will continue to be soviets. Americans need to come to the understanding they are not like us and they will not be like us anytime soon.

It's already undone with much of the younger generation. That's why as of two weeks ago about 250k young Russians left Russia. They're just waiting for the Soviet era folks to die.

But I've said this before, and nobody wants to listen so...

The old Soviets don’t understand current Russian demographics and have zero idea what they are doing to their country.

Don’t get me wrong,I am MUCH happier that Russia’s best and brightest aren’t willing to work for the regime and won’t be there to make the Russian army class of 2040.

Yes, even if I'm right, Russia is still in for a huge demographic collapse made even worse by current events. Young educated people are leaving and it's going to be a disaster
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:

Does reactive armor actually work?  I'm seeing three hits on it with no apparent reaction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Recaptured UA equipment in Kherson region

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-03-29_03-38-34_jpg-2330436.JPG

Does reactive armor actually work?  I'm seeing three hits on it with no apparent reaction.

The ERA is designed to not react to machine gun or cannon fire under 30mm. That was someone can't hose it down and blow all the blocks. The hit on the forward side blocks looks like a 30mm. The hit behind it looks like it took out a panel (and displaced 2 others) and mobility killed the tank. The other hit in a tool box.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#10]
There is some serious grumbling on pro-Russian telegram channels how the Russian government has failed the Russian army by failing to take, and pulling back from Kiev.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Tater head gets to decide if we preemptively strike. Mil decides on retaliatory strikes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By glklvr:

Nuclear deterrence works when the other side knows you'll launch too. Biden has demonstrated incoherence, incompetence and waffling. Kamala is in the corner cackling. Does anybody think we'd respond with a nuke if he used a small tactical one?

Tater head gets to decide if we preemptively strike. Mil decides on retaliatory strikes.

Where do you people get these ideas?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like the Ukrainians hit a Russian ammo storage dump near the border
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Don’t assume it was Ukraine. Could easily be a false flag or Russians against the war sabotaging it.
View All Quotes
Looks like Ukraine just struck inside Russia near Belgorod.

Large explosion looks to be ammo factory. https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/1508878673021214722

Don’t assume it was Ukraine. Could easily be a false flag or Russians against the war sabotaging it.

Or just an accident.  Especially since one would think an ammo dump close to the border in a conflict would have a lot of traffic and live ammo moving around outside the bunkers.

That said, I'm hoping the UA did it.  :)
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
I hope this is true
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By R0N:

M982 is coordinate seeking, the old M712 was the laser guided.  They entered service in the 80s.  They original built two lots of the rounds, the first with 1 battery and the second with 2 smaller batteries, the two battery version were the last ones withdrawn from service early in the GWOT when all their batteries were dead.
View All Quotes

We already have it M982
There's some physics issues with guiding a bullet and it costs a lot.

M982 is coordinate seeking, the old M712 was the laser guided.  They entered service in the 80s.  They original built two lots of the rounds, the first with 1 battery and the second with 2 smaller batteries, the two battery version were the last ones withdrawn from service early in the GWOT when all their batteries were dead.

I had been thinking Excalibur had seeking capabilities... I see that's it's position based now after reading up.

I guess that article I read (vage gesture) a while ago, was talking about the older stuff.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Yes, the people that refuse to believe are generally the older Soviet generation, and not even all of those believe the lies.
View Quote

Well, I'll chose to take your word for it then. It beats thinking about generations being enslaved in a new police state.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:44:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#18]

Security cam from Belgorod kaboom

Edit
Dated MAR 5

... Recycled news again maybe
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Croak:

Or just an accident.  Especially since one would think an ammo dump close to the border in a conflict would have a lot of traffic and live ammo moving around outside the bunkers.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Croak:

Large explosion looks to be ammo factory. https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/1508878673021214722

Don't assume it was Ukraine. Could easily be a false flag or Russians against the war sabotaging it.

Even if Ivan was hammering on arty rounds, no one is left to tell the tale. Ukraine might as well take credit either way.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Any idea what this thing is?  Caption was: "Ukrainian soldiers walked back to their positions carrying captured Russian weapons after a clash outside of Kharkiv, in eastern Ukraine."

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UElUT6u60w

View Quote

I could swear I saw that a few weeks back
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I get that, but I think we have done ourselves a great disservice as a nation by not preparing for this moment. Civil defense, nuclear defense, modernizing our own nuclear weapons, etc. All that hasn't been properly funded. Even in the 1980s liberals scoffed at Reagans star wars defense, and they'll been trying to weaken our nuclear defense all the time like they do everything else.

Russia may be well ahead of us. I don't know for sure, and probably none of us here really know for certain the extent of our nuclear capabilities and defense compared to theirs, but I am concerned.

Do you still punch that bully in the teeth when you are definitely going to lose ? Is that the case here, I don't know but someone probably does.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

I wouldn't be surprised if they are more prepared for nuclear war then us. We haven't really taken nuclear preparation serious for a long time. I bet they've spent the money to keep some of stuff ready.

Like they invested in their ground forces.

Dangerous gamble to play. Possible they focused on their nuclear forces because they knew their ground forces couldn't compare. I believe they've said as much.

Isn’t that the only thing they can say right now?

Either way, at some point you have to punch a bully in the teeth.

I get that, but I think we have done ourselves a great disservice as a nation by not preparing for this moment. Civil defense, nuclear defense, modernizing our own nuclear weapons, etc. All that hasn't been properly funded. Even in the 1980s liberals scoffed at Reagans star wars defense, and they'll been trying to weaken our nuclear defense all the time like they do everything else.

Russia may be well ahead of us. I don't know for sure, and probably none of us here really know for certain the extent of our nuclear capabilities and defense compared to theirs, but I am concerned.

Do you still punch that bully in the teeth when you are definitely going to lose ? Is that the case here, I don't know but someone probably does.

Russia is not ahead of us in anything defense related.

Their bombers and submarines are a joke, ours are the best in the world.

There are two legs of the triad.

As for land launched ICBMs, not sure.  I’d bet parity is the best they could hope for.

People fear what they are unsure of.  Russia takes advantage of that fear by talking up its capabilities.

Russia can’t be allowed to leverage its nuclear weapons to whatever end it chooses.  A line needs to be drawn.  After they’re allowed to take Ukraine, are they allowed to take their other neighbors?  Is a NATO country the line?  Everyone’s line is different and Russia will take advantage of the fear and indecisiveness.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UElUT6u60w

You did. Look at the date.
Edit to OP with speculation
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:

It's a tough life pickin' stones and pullin' teets but, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails.
View Quote

How are ya now?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I hope this is true
View All Quotes

I hope this is true

I'm guessing it is either a false flag or more Russian incompetence.  The town listed is about 20 miles across the border, and the north side of Kharkov is about 10 miles from the border and likely Ryssian controlled. I doubt it was a drone. Ukraine supposedly still has a few short range missiles left, so it can't be rules out. 30 miles or so is a long ways for almost anything else.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#26]

As for land launched ICBMs, not sure.  I’d bet parity is the best they could hope for.

People fear what they are unsure of.  Russia takes advantage of that fear by talking up its capabilities.

Russia can’t be allowed to leverage its nuclear weapons to whatever end it chooses.  A line needs to be drawn.  After they’re allowed to take Ukraine, are they allowed to take their other neighbors?  Is a NATO country the line?  Everyone’s line is different and Russia will take advantage of the fear and indecisiveness.
View Quote

Comrade Russia submarine stronk!!!

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

I wouldn't be surprised if they are more prepared for nuclear war then us. We haven't really taken nuclear preparation serious for a long time. I bet they've spent the money to keep some of stuff ready.

Dangerous gamble to play. Possible they focused on their nuclear forces because they knew their ground forces couldn't compare. I believe they've said as much.

I get that I just hope it doesn't end with 100 million dead Americans

As far as the nuclear comparison between US/RUS, we don't really know. I hope you're right but there is plenty that disagree with you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

The video I looked at sure appeared to have weapons secondaries in the blast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Don't assume it was Ukraine. Could easily be a false flag or Russians against the war sabotaging it.

The video I looked at sure appeared to have weapons secondaries in the blast.
To start the Chechen war Putin blew up 4 or 5 apartment structures, each at 5am and blamed the Chechens

Anyone could have done it, for now
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:53:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#29]

ETA Those coordinates put it next to Belgorod Intl Airport.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#30]

You did. Look at the date.
Edit to OP with speculation
View Quote

Just saw your edit..

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#31]

M982 is coordinate seeking, the old M712 was laser guided.  The M712 entered service in the 80s and first combat use was in Desert Storm.  They original built two lots of the rounds, the first with 1 battery and the second with 2 smaller batteries, the two battery version were the last ones withdrawn from service early in the GWOT when all their batteries were dead.
View Quote

They must have found batteries because copperhead was given to Lebanon in bulk and expended against ISIL.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Well, I'll chose to take your word for it then. It beats thinking about generations being enslaved in a new police state.

View All Quotes

Don't misunderstand me- that may happen. Just because I'm right doesn't mean it won't, the Russians that can't stand it are leaving. Will those who stay be able to make Russia better once the old soviets die?
Nobody knows.

I'm simply saying many Russians find this situation disgusting, and many even that stay don't buy the propaganda.
Nobody knows if that's enough to make a difference.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#33]

I had been thinking Excalibur had seeking capabilities... I see that's it's position based now after reading up.

I guess that article I read (vage gesture) a while ago, was talking about the older stuff.

View Quote

There are experimental developments ongoing to incorporate laser or millimeter wave guidance into Excalibur. It is internally funded by the contractor.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

There are millions of cameras in Russia, nothing special.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#37]

As far as the nuclear comparison between US/RUS, we don't really know. I hope you're right but there is plenty that disagree with you.
View All Quotes

We don’t get to pick what Putin chooses to do.

We do get to pick what we do back to him and we need to make it hurt a lot worse than he thinks it will.

No sane person wants to see WMDs deployed.  It may not be our call.  Hand wringing doesn’t make the possibility disappear.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Element94:

God look at how black that soil is.
View All Quotes

That's one reason they can grow so much food. Fertile nutrient rich soil.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

I'm guessing it is either a false flag or more Russian incompetence.  The town listed is about 20 miles across the border, and the north side of Kharkov is about 10 miles from the border and likely Ryssian controlled. I doubt it was a drone. Ukraine supposedly still has a few short range missiles left, so it can't be rules out. 30 miles or so is a long ways for almost anything else.
View Quote
They are capable of hitting it as shown  by the hit on the ship. What holds me back it that news has been slow and now is a good time for someone to get clicks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

There are experimental developments ongoing to incorporate laser or millimeter wave guidance into Excalibur. It is internally funded by the contractor.
View Quote

Excal N5 was developed with IRAD and the first version was a laser seeker and subsequent versions to include a 155mm version have alternate means of terminal guidance.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#42]

ODA

Like I said 900 pages ago.

18X are there
View Quote

That would be former 18 series my man. 18X just means a guy off the street who joined the army with a contract to attempt SF.

If he makes it through, then he gets a real 18 series MOS identifier. B= Weapons, C= Engineer, D=Medic, etc. If he fails out….Needs of the Army.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#43]
To hell with proportional responses. Seriously responding to nuking Ukraine by nuking Ukraine is not a good plan.
View Quote

Could just nuke that Palace Putin built for himself on the Black Sea. Supposedly cost over a billlion dollars.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Any idea what this thing is?  Caption was: "Ukrainian soldiers walked back to their positions carrying captured Russian weapons after a clash outside of Kharkiv, in eastern Ukraine."

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2022/03/29/multimedia/29ukraine-blog-header-2pm/29ukraine-blog-header-2pm-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp
View Quote

DSHK Receiver?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Who does run the government?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1545451241/master-blaster_400x400.jpg

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Don't misunderstand me- that may happen. Just because I'm right doesn't mean it won't, the Russians that can't stand it are leaving. Will those who stay be able to make Russia better once the old soviets die?
Nobody knows.

I'm simply saying many Russians find this situation disgusting, and many even that stay don't buy the propaganda.
View All Quotes

Nobody knows.

I guess at this point all you can ask for is that they have a chance.

I really wish there was more effort on the West's part to try to cut through the propaganda. IDK, maybe there is and I just haven't seen it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Sabotage!
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

View Quote

I really don’t know but it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding on their part in regards to how the US conducts military actions.

Hell, a few pages back someone was advocating use of 117’s for nuclear missions into Russia. Perhaps in 2 or 3 more pages we can spitball using F4’s or 105’s for SEAD.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:17:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#49]

This has got to be the 50th photo I've seen with a random parking lot and parted out old ass trucks... They are cannibalizing five or six to keep two going. Which makes me think the supply issues are understated.

Mark my words, the drafted "reinforcements" are going to be fighting from old ass Ladas
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Ruin:

I really don’t know but it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding on their part in regards to how the US conducts military actions.

Hell, a few pages back someone was advocating use of 117’s for nuclear missions into Russia. Perhaps in 2 or 3 more pages we can spitball using F4’s or 105’s for SEAD.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ruin:
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

At least those had SEAD versions back in the day.  Was the F-117 ever a dual-capable aircraft?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5590
Top Top